*****The Official St Mirren v Rangers Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BBC live updates saying St. Mirren will feel aggrieved that they weren't given a first half penalty for the Helander challenge 😂

It was either a foul on Helander or no foul on both. They were as soft as each other and Helander was pulled first. 

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Big big result today. Fucking Delighted.

Few things worried me though. 

* never learned from Killie game sitting back on a 1-0

* was almost criminal that Arfield and Kamara were left on as long as they were.

* Katic is vital to our defense.

* took a set piece to break them down...Still having the same problem as last year breaking down 10 behind the ball.

People saying last year we would have dropped points last year in that game well we would have today also if it wasnt for that boy missing a sitter. 

When we go 1 0 up teams have to come out and thats when ohr game should come in and we hurt teams. We are not doing that. We are sitting on our narrow lead and it will cost us.

Don’t agree we were sitting back mate, they defended well and we were constantly at them. 

2 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

All I am saying is they shouldn’t be doing it on the pitch with a Rangers jersey on.

Look mate our culture is being pillared from all angles let’s not get hung up on this one

barisic or whoever can piss themselves, never mind bless themselves for all I care if we win the league

Tricky tie today, St Mkren I think are gonna be a far better home side than they were last season (not that it would be hard). Goodwin is a decent manager and organiser. 

They made the pitch narrow and congested. Glad to get the job done, although it wasn't pretty at times. 

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Big big result today. Fucking Delighted.

Few things worried me though. 

* never learned from Killie game sitting back on a 1-0

* was almost criminal that Arfield and Kamara were left on as long as they were.

* Katic is vital to our defense.

* took a set piece to break them down...Still having the same problem as last year breaking down 10 behind the ball.

People saying last year we would have dropped points last year in that game well we would have today also if it wasnt for that boy missing a sitter. 

When we go 1 0 up teams have to come out and thats when ohr game should come in and we hurt teams. We are not doing that. We are sitting on our narrow lead and it will cost us.

Spot on, kamara slows everything down  to often for me, arfield should have been rested imo. 

1 minute ago, Johnsey said:

BBC live updates saying St. Mirren will feel aggrieved that they weren't given a first half penalty for the Helander challenge 😂

It was either a foul on Helander or no foul on both. They were as soft as each other and Helander was pulled first. 

Fenian fuck, BT unanimous saying no penalty 

1 minute ago, Johnsey said:

on the replay you can see Helander being tripped before they started pulling each other

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Just blessed myself in support of Barisic, took me a few goes to get it right, it's no as easy as it looks, think I've got it now though, we are all Barisic. 

Just tried it as well mate, thought I was playing a game of Twister.  

5 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Just blessed myself in support of Barisic, took me a few goes to get it right, it's no as easy as it looks, think I've got it now though, we are all Barisic. 

Where'd I put my fags & matches? 😂

13 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

State of you ya fucking falser. A name with 1690  and you think it is acceptable for a Rangers player to bless himself.

why have you got 1690 in your username? Ya wee fucking prick

You do know what the fight in 1690 was for don’t you??

Actually going by your mindless posts you haven’t a clue ya weapon. 

Just now, G.E.C. said:

It’s been happening since Pedros reign get used to it

Mate I am not trying to argue with people here. All I am saying is I don’t think any Rangers player should be blessing themselves on the pitch.

it’s disrespectful to what our club stands for and the tradition and heritage of our club.

Archived