Big bad legia Ultras?

RFC55

Just now, BEE said:

I’m lost mate but it was Osijek that got pasted not either of the Ruskis.

I'm pissed mate so you are probably right :lol:

My point was we never look for trouble but are willing to stand our ground when needs be. 

Treat people how you want to be treated have a laugh and enjoy yourself. Works most of the time and the only real trouble that I can remember our fans getting into was when heavy handed police acted the cunt. 

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

They also let a tarrier top wearer sit next to our support despite what they done to them.patbetic support 

Aye, but he was in the family sector where the casual supporters are, and that was the result of the  Dziwny i dumny sojusz katolicki  (Queer and proud Catholic alliance) I am sure he wouldn't have worn it at the other end in the Zyleta.

3 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

That home crowd sang the biggest load of shite I have heard in a long time .... it was like listening to a broken Vuvuzela ..... a complete toneless and tuneless  drone from start to finish .... if that's their attempt at a hostile environment then the game is fucked .... listening to a bunch of fat baldy fucks tunelessly grunting out chorus after chorus of individual vowels is not my idea of hostile ... Legia should be fined for damaging the sound barrier and tainting the environment. 

Hat is off to the travelling troops who had to endure that continual pish the whole game ... at least I had the opportunity to turn off the sound on the TV so that I could watch the game in peace.

Thank fuck we will be back to normal next week at Ibrox with the sound of a proper hostile crowd giving it laldy ... while tunefully belting out at full volume proper football anthems while we pump Legia rotten.

:UK: 

Haha nearly put me to sleep second half listening to those oh so boring tunes. See how they like the Billy boys full pelt next week.

8 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

We've never been fucked about with tbh mate 

Maybe just me but thought a tiny few might be getting a wee bit too mellow for the fight on and off the park. Can't blame them after the last few years but it seems to have perked right up again.

6 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

That home crowd sang the biggest load of shite I have heard in a long time .... it was like listening to a broken Vuvuzela ..... a complete toneless and tuneless  drone from start to finish .... if that's their attempt at a hostile environment then the game is fucked .... listening to a bunch of fat baldy fucks tunelessly grunting out chorus after chorus of individual vowels is not my idea of hostile ... Legia should be fined for damaging the sound barrier and tainting the environment. 

Hat is off to the travelling troops who had to endure that continual pish the whole game ... at least I had the opportunity to turn off the sound on the TV so that I could watch the game in peace.

Thank fuck we will be back to normal next week at Ibrox with the sound of a proper hostile crowd giving it laldy ... while tunefully belting out at full volume proper football anthems while we pump Legia rotten.

:UK: 

They literally sang the same two songs the whole game. Their version of Rivers of Babylon and whatever pish we’ve started singing that Tav song to. 

46 minutes ago, islandblue said:

On the whole they were fine but one old guy on our flight ended up in hospital and missed the game. Got punched in the pub by some roaster trying to nick his mates jersey. He was an old boy too and was wearing the fucking shirt. 

Was that in the Bulldog? Tbh think the reason there was less trouble was due to Polish police and they had undercover watching pubs. Check list for police scotland is full body armour including balaclavas baton revolvers shotguns odd smg few dugs bigger the better and a big apc vehicle 😀