Punishment From Fenians

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cant believe there are still people acting as though it’s perfectly fine. This shit has hit us at a time where it could cost us dearly.  

Wish those who want to sing this stuff would leave it until they are away from the stadium as there are now going to be 3,000 supporters left gutted next Thursday. 

3 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Say what you want but sly Pete and his guard of unwashed have got exactly what they wanted.

Some of our fans are now known as racists, name tarnished. Job done.

What a fucking shit response "it was their  fault"

Folk took the decision to sing the songs, this is the consequence.

A consequence that will directly affect 3000 fans and a far less vocal support that was required to help the team.

Also, watch the same fucking idiots sing the same again "in defiance" 

Out-fucking- rageous

fenian does not equal Catholic no matter how much they pretend it does. Oh and by the way fuck the Catholic Church too. 

I just wish someone was able to challenge this in a court of law and take it all the way. It is freedom of speech and is no worse than what any other football fans sing. 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And that's where we should take our fight, that term.

It's not illegal unless followee by profanity under our current law. The term isnt a racist or sectarian term. A group of supporters at our main competitor publicly call themselves a fenian army which causes no sporting or policing intervention.

If we had balls we'd take this to CAS, but we've got fucking yellow streaked appeasers running us and similar supporters backing them.

Fenian bastards and up to our knees in fenian blood, don’t think we have much of a case mate.

2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Thats what I want to know but I suspect it is a riot to sort 

You would have thought it would have been a game at a later date like the group stages give the club chance to sort it out and decide the best section to close etc with minimal disruption at the very least not a game 6 days away that is a sell out already

Just now, Ace said:

What a fucking shit response "it was their  fault"

Folk took the decision to sing the songs, this is the consequence.

A consequence that will directly affect 3000 fans and a far less vocal support that was required to help the team.

Also, watch the same fucking idiots sing the same again "in defiance" 

Of course it wasn't their fault. Fans who are daft enough to sing banned songs it's their fault alone. BUT its the interpretation that those songs are banned, that's where they have played a key part.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

So why not punish us against the Danes instead of waiting until now? Is it because that tie was already won and this one is in the balance? This gained momentum way too fast. It's suspicious as fuck.

Came in to say the same thing. 

4 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Cant believe there are still people acting as though it’s perfectly fine. This shit has hit us at a time where it could cost us dearly.  

Wish those who want to sing this stuff would leave it until they are away from the stadium as there are now going to be 3,000 supporters left gutted next Thursday. 

It’s not about wanting to sing naughty songs. It’s about freedom of speech. This cannot be spun any other way. Fenian is not a derogatory word. It is a descriptive word they use to describe themselves. 

By all means let’s cut out the naughty songs but then get every other support on a level playing Field. 

I am offended by Orc, I am offended by H**, I am offended by orange bastard, I am offended by any word that is followed by bastard in fact. So once every single football club stops singing any song with those words in them then it will be balanced 

Just now, GA1972 said:

Wonder what section they’ll close, sad as fuck UEFA employ some cunt to turn up at our game to listen for certain words in songs 

My money is on BF. Though dont know if that's enough seats with BF4 and 5 already given over to Legia and segregation.

3 minutes ago, kanjo said:

I don't think it's fine however I think it's a load of shite that other fans can throw bottles, use pyrotechnics and throw other missiles that could actually cause serious injuries to players and other fans yet we are being severely punished for some fans singing a few "bad" words. The world has gone fucking mad and we know it's those kiddie fiddling taig cunts pulling the strings.

Racist chants, aye? Would love to hear what the fans chanted that was racist.

So racist chants from other clubs = no stadium closure, but alleged sectarian and racists chants by Rangers fans = closure...anyone who doesn’t think we’ve been targeted here by Slimy Pedro and his minions at UEFA are being naive at best.

Doing what they can to try and hamstring us, so we don’t get the Europa League qualifying money and close the gap further...lower than a snake’s belly that mob.

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And that's where we should take our fight, that term.

It's not illegal unless followed by profanity under our current law. The term isnt a racist or sectarian term. A group of supporters at our main competitor publicly call themselves a fenian army which causes no sporting or policing intervention.

If we had balls we'd take this to CAS, but we've got fucking yellow streaked appeasers running us and similar supporters backing them.

Sectarian as a definition does not just refer to religion,  can also extend to political persuasions etc.

1 minute ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Racist chants, aye? Would love to hear what the fans did that was racist.

So racist chants from other clubs = no closure, but alleged sectarian and racists chants by Rangers fans = closure...anyone who doesn’t think we’ve been targeted here by Slimey Pedro and his minions at UEFA are being naive at best.

Doing what they can to try and hamstring us so we don’t get the Europa League qualifying money and close the gap further...lower than a snake’s belly that mob.

So would I, its not something I can ever really recall out support doing

Just now, Real Ranger said:

We are Rangers and the Billy boys. We all know the words.

Ace is right, we have been warned often enough.

blah blah blah

its attitudes like yours that have allowed us to be chased, corralled and fucked over, over the years

rather than stand up to these cunts, when all this started, we meekly said fuck all and funnily enough they kept chasing

this is all directly linkable to liewell, wee taig reid, the free state UEFA bloke and the Scottish media

we could sit silent and the cunts would find a way to damage us

Archived