Sign in to follow this  
BridgeIsBlue

Punishment From Fenians

Just now, Junior Soprano said:

How the fuck would a Norwegian know Glasgow sectarian songs

He doesn't need to know the songs, just certain words to look out for. Be interested to see the detail of what it is that we've been cited for. Iirc, we got pulled for Build My Gallows against PSV so would like to know specifically what songs it is that have brought a charge.

BookWorm and five stars like this

7 minutes ago, Robb said:

That prick is a writer for the Sun. Slow news day.

'Reports of alleged sectarian singing'.

He made it up.

To be honest he's Kings man I'm sure so it'll be 100% legit!

Just now, Ace said:

To be quite honest, we fucking knew they were there, we knew they were gunning for us and we handed them the ammunition.

If it's true & you want to blame anyone, look in the fucking mirror.

I've really don't get why the club doesn't talk to the UBs, who lead the singing and ask them to amend the song book for European nights

I know i'll likely take abuse for this and yeah, yeah "what about them ..." etc, well i don't give a fuck about them, i only care about us & when we hand our enemies the ammunition to fire at us then its our own fucking fault.

Where you at the game that night? 

Dickie likes this

2 minutes ago, Ace said:

To be quite honest, we fucking knew they were there, we knew they were gunning for us and we handed them the ammunition.

If it's true & you want to blame anyone, look in the fucking mirror.

I've really don't get why the club doesn't talk to the UBs, who lead the singing and ask them to amend the song book for European nights

I know i'll likely take abuse for this and yeah, yeah "what about them ..." etc, well i don't give a fuck about them, i only care about us & when we hand our enemies the ammunition to fire at us then its our own fucking fault.

It's hardly the Union Bears fault FS!