Punishment From Fenians

BridgeIsBlue

BF4 is 100% not going to legia fans, I got an email saying my ticket is activated instead of getting moved. 

It’ll more than likely be the club deck with the majority of those fans allocated single tickets elsewhere. 

I can take a fine for singing TBB but adding racism into that sentence across the media seriously threatens the clubs image which is in no way true at all. 

The tarriers have had double figures in charges over the past 4 year but we get the stadium closure for what is our first offence in how long? 

That’s the bit that gets me

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Blumhoilann said:

Accusations are not proof,this needs challenged,maybe send them a copy of the Oxford dictionary.

Good luck getting comparable media coverage that argues our case. It's simple, the rules are set (inconsitently applied and this is what we should bang on about) but the fans that continually put the club in this position are the ones to blame

15 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

For once I partly agree with you, maybe fans like myself have got carried away in the atmosphere of the big European nights and continued to sing songs we were continually warned about and for that the club and fans have received severe punishment.

I will 100% watch what I sing in the future.

You on the other hand won’t stop until the entire stadium is closed.

that will be some achievement as I don't sing

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Fuck me , ridiculous statement , who needs enemies when we have supporters like this.

The board better get a statement out and challenge this , they fenian bastards get all sorts of fines every year and have never had any part of their ground closed.

Theres more going on in the background here and the club better get to the root of it.......

Please keep up 

1 hour ago, JackAlex93 said:

Has to have been the billy boys. Fuck sake man after gerrard saying how important a full house at the return leg would be. I'm not saying singing of certain songs is right or wrong, what I am saying is that far worse things have happened across the city and in Europe and fuck all has been done. As usual the club will shit itself and not even challenge what was deemed "racist" 

Whether it is right or wrong the whole thing for me is an 'even playing field' in Europe or Scotland and we just do not have it. My belief is we as a Club do not fight our side of any argument and we are seen as an easy target.

Take last week when that wanker Tom Boyd was supposed to be going to get cited, the tarriers put out a statement instantly challenging the SFA and saying they would would fight it with all they had. 

There are 2 separate points here. On the one hand we do require a more robust defence from the club on this and for them to take the lead. Particularly around the meaning of certain words & the context of them/songs. Also, the unequal focus on the club from FARE. 

However, we are where we are at the moment and as a support we need to box clever. We know what UEFA are & what their priorities are. If people continue to defy the rules as they stand the club will suffer. If the reaction from the stands next week is defiance - we’ll find the punishments escalating very quickly. 

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Fuck me , ridiculous statement , who needs enemies when we have supporters like this.

The board better get a statement out and challenge this , they fenian bastards get all sorts of fines every year and have never had any part of their ground closed.

Theres more going on in the background here and the club better get to the root of it.......

He's fishing. Fuck knows why someone would get their kicks from that on a pretty serious thread but he's at the wind up.

40 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

We should take our 800 tickets ( or how many it is ) back for the scum game and give them to Bears who now can't attend next Thursday.

And what about the other 2200 that will miss out?

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So Fenian is ok? Why can the scum call themselves fenian but I cant?  How does saying fenian "blood" suddenly make a non sectarian term sectarian?

Yes fenian is ok as much as I think every fenian should be two foot under. A fenian can call us Orange but as soon as you add bastard it’s abusive but you already know that.

Also saying you’re up to your knees in someone’s blood is offensive no matter the add on.

I don’t agree with it but it is that simple and we can’t get caught out at Euro games or this is what happens from the corrupt cunts in uefa all guided by the fenian hand

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

BF4 is 100% not going to legia fans, I got an email saying my ticket is activated instead of getting moved. 

It’ll more than likely be the club deck with the majority of those fans allocated single tickets elsewhere. 

I can take a fine for singing TBB but adding racism into that sentence across the media seriously threatens the clubs image which is in no way true at all. 

The tarriers have had double figures in charges over the past 4 year but we get the stadium closure for what is our first offence in how long? 

That’s the bit that gets me

Think there was limited tickets showing this morning so be difficult to move 3000 fans elsewhere, that's the killer here, the fact they've announced it after the majority of tickets have been sold

1 minute ago, Blumhoilann said:

Indeed mate and in brackets 'sectarian' wtf, When did Fenians become a protected species?

Tbh. I always get totally triggered by this issue because it’s about lack of parity not about the word fenian. It’s a great stick to beat us with because the narrative is “look at the sectarian troglodytes arguing to use a word that has been defined to mean a race of people. “

The reality is it’s not about fenians or catholic’s or terrorists. No sane guy can make a logical argument for being allowed to abuse other people. But if you ban one such thing you have to ban them all and that ain’t happening so don’t open the fan of worms  

there are very clear subjects that are not socially acceptable to the wider society that we participate in. Fenian is not one of them.  Monkey noises, bananas, homophobic chants, hanging effigies, glorifying murder of innocents. Those all are socially unacceptable. Fenian bastard is on par with orange bastard or fat bastard or ugly bastard  

36 minutes ago, Marky. said:

It’s that attitude that’s got the situation to where it is today. The fenians want to ban our Protestant and unionist history and culture. They want to be allowed to sing songs that glorify terrorism, have their history and culture protected while banning and erasing ours.

Fuck UEFA, FARE, SFA, SNP and all the rest. Some things are worth taking a punishment for and these bastards trying to destroy our identity, history and culture is certainly one of them!

35 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Firstly I would like the club to request clear and specific confirmation of what we are being punished for. Exact songs and exact words.

armed with that I would expect the club to either enforce the removal of said words by giving the support very specific guidelines and propose alternate wording, or if the offending word is fenian then I would expect the club to challenge the citation and argue that fenian is not sectarian. 

How do you know the club hasn’t done that?

As I’ve posted elsewhere fenian can be considered sectarian. Sectarian does not necessarily mean religious. It can also refer to things like political leanings.

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

There are 2 separate points here. On the one hand we do require a more robust defence from the club on this and for them to take the lead. Particularly around the meaning of certain words & the context of them/songs. Also, the unequal focus on the club from FARE. 

However, we are where we are at the moment and as a support we need to box clever. We know what UEFA are & what their priorities are. If people continue to defy the rules as they stand the club will suffer. If the reaction from the stands next week is defiance - we’ll find the punishments escalating very quickly. 

defiance would just be so foolish but hey aslong as we have the ‘no cunts going to stop me singing the songs I’ve sung for years’ defiance were going to be continually fkd as we’re in their spotlight  

Archived