Punishment From Fenians

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Soldier blue said:

Ffs, it's exactly your attitude that puts the club in the situation we now find ourselves.  It is blatantly obvious which songs, words more specifically, cause the issue. Just don't sing them in the ground. There are plenty places around the ground where you can celebrate the culture and history that is so important to some of our fans but inside the ground penalises the club and the fans. A question to all those claiming conspiracy and collusion, will this now stop or do we see 6,000 loyal fans locked out next time. Blaiming the club is just ridiculous, the board have warned loads of times but put uber loyal fans have ignored the warnings and now look to blame anyone, everyone! Just don't sign the subject songs in the ground!

What is a fenian??? 

And don’t give me any bollocks about a derogatory term for a Catholic. 

When I sing Fenian I’m singing about terrorist loving scum that openly claim to be a Fenian and supporter of the IRA. 

So see instead of having a pop at good Bears grow a spine and fight for your own. 

Just now, Bad Robot said:

I know they hate us but there’s some battles like this were we will loose every time where there are others they’ll never win. We need to get smarter around the with fenian and the add ons. I’m all for changing it to peados but the UB need to drive the change otherwise we are fkd 

Was never keen on the UB anyway. I would ban the lot of them save this happening again. 

Seriously tho we really need a member of the board to meet with some representative of the UB so they can discuss exactly what can and can be sung/said to avoid this happening again. 

Will that happen will it fuck

30 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So Fenian is ok? Why can the scum call themselves fenian but I cant?  How does saying fenian "blood" suddenly make a non sectarian term sectarian?

You can pretty much call yourself whatever you want.  That does not mean other people can call you it.

1 minute ago, Ace said:

Go tell UEFA because they've listened to that argument  shrugged their shoulders and banned 3000 fans from the stadium.

Forget Uefa. I’ll ask you.

Are ‘fenians’ a race?

The Club should be taking this up with UEFA but they are fucking hopeless.

Just now, rabc10000 said:

Was never keen on the UB anyway. I would ban the lot of them save this happening again. 

Seriously tho we really need a member of the board to meet with some representative of the UB so they can discuss exactly what can and can be sung/said to avoid this happening again. 

Fuck up ya utter fanny 

2 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

The debate here will turn to whether or why the word is offensive or sectarian or racist but that is 100% not the point. That's a debate for another thread.

The fucken point here is that its 100% demonstrably a fact that it does not, in any fucken way, in a month of Sundays make a fucken bit of difference what our support do or don't do.

All this pish about not giving them ammunition is exactly that, pish!

They don't need us to give them ammo they just make it up or take behavior that you find in pretty much every other football ground the length and breadth of Britain and try to creative the perception that it is exclusive to our fan base or at the very least far more prevalent within our support.

That’s exactly the  point. 

Are they being  closed down for singing about H*** which IS a derogatory for a Protestant and therefore by the laws of UEFA racist (no laughing at the back)

The fact that we seem to lead the way in being made an example of should make us even more aware that we are constantly under a spotlight. 

Keep the song but change the words, up to our knees on EBTs would be an ironic and sarcastic twist of  fate especially when we win 55. 

4 minutes ago, Soldier blue said:

Ffs, it's exactly your attitude that puts the club in the situation we now find ourselves.  It is blatantly obvious which songs, words more specifically, cause the issue. Just don't sing them in the ground. There are plenty places around the ground where you can celebrate the culture and history that is so important to some of our fans but inside the ground penalises the club and the fans. A question to all those claiming conspiracy and collusion, will this now stop or do we see 6,000 loyal fans locked out next time. Blaiming the club is just ridiculous, the board have warned loads of times but put uber loyal fans have ignored the warnings and now look to blame anyone, everyone! Just don't sign the subject songs in the ground!

Bollocks, allow them to ban us singing them in the ground and we’re admitting defeat and they’ll ban them everywhere.

We’re on a slippery slope where were being targeted by these bastards and if we keep backing down it will get worse and worse. They won’t stop at this, they won’t stop until everything PUL is banned and our traditions and history destroyed. They’re coming for us big time because of our appeasement of these bastards at every level of society abd unless we stand up for ourselves it will get worse and worse.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

That’s exactly the  point. 

Are they being  closed down for singing about H*** which IS a derogatory for a Protestant and therefore by the laws of UEFA racist (no laughing at the back)

At a Euro game if not then it’s a completely different argument 

4 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I know they hate us but there’s some battles like this were we will loose every time where there are others they’ll never win. We need to get smarter around the with fenian and the add ons. I’m all for changing it to peados but the UB need to drive the change otherwise we are fkd 

Change fuck all if it isn’t across the board with every club. 

Any cunt that calls me a H** or sings about killing H*** is a Fenian cunt and I will let them now about it. 

4 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I’ve no issues with the UBs as they do great but there’s a time and place for the fenian add ons

What is a fenian??? 

And don’t give me any bollocks about a derogatory term for a Catholic. 

When I sing Fenian I’m singing about terrorist loving scum that openly claim to be a Fenian and supporter of the IRA. 

So see instead of having a pop at good Bears grow a spine and fight for your own. 

Whooosh, you either don't get it or are being intentionally vague. I have no interest in what the definition of fenian is and doubt UEFA have either. The salient point is that those that insist on singing it, with add ons, inside the ground now have prevented 3,000 good Bears from supporting their team in a vitally important game.  My spine is firmly intact not sure about your brain.

Change fuck all if it isn’t across the board with every club. 

Any cunt that calls me a H** or sings about killing H*** is a Fenian cunt and I will let them now about it. 

In the Scottish game every cunt does it but these cunts aren’t in uefa games

Just now, Bad Robot said:

At a Euro game if not then it’s a completely different argument 

You trying to claim they don’t sing anything derogatory/racist or political at Euro games?? 

Because they do and they have been fined multiple times for it, so the simple question is why with less fines are we being shut down?? 

Just now, Soldier blue said:

Whooosh, you either don't get it or are being intentionally vague. I have no interest in what the definition of fenian is and doubt UEFA have either. The salient point is that those that insist on singing it, with add ons, inside the ground now have prevented 3,000 good Bears from supporting their team in a vitally important game.  My spine is firmly intact not sure about your brain.

I think posters are deliberately clouding the issue as most are intelligent and know it’s the fenian add ons 

Archived