Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BridgeIsBlue

Punishment From Fenians

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Oh so that’s that then the mighty UEFA a football organisation claim what a word means and what we are using the word for and we just roll over

 

When you're playing in their competitions and by their rulebook? Yes. That's how these things work. We agree to these rules every season. If we don't like it, then we don't enter their competitions. That'll show them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Oh so that’s that then the mighty UEFA a football organisation claim what a word means and what we are using the word for and we just roll over. 

 

You want to join & play in their club, then aye, we do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Do you know that???

We are being banned for the use of the word Fenian as Racist. Show me the race of people that are Fenian and I will ban myself from Ibrox. 

 

It’s the add ons.

Even the word racism is open to different definitions by organisations like uefa and others as how many times have you seen or read about people been done for racism against Muslims.

It’s not right but that’s the way this country has went.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Couldn’t give a fuck what Stevie thinks. 

And there lies the problem, you don't really give a toss what anyone thinks but yourself. Seriously mate, have a word and understand how this will effect the 3,000 fans that will miss the game because of attitudes like yours. To answer your previous question I don't lose any sleep over wing called H**, if you do then maybe you need to contact FARE - good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gogzy said:

Not read this full thread but I assume it's full of whataboutery and half hearted attempts at justifying us singing songs that will get us into trouble.

read it then

 

 

Reformation Bear likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And yet some still don't get how we're being targeted and fucked over by our many haters.

Of course we are being targeted.  I fail to see how the best course of action for a targeted people, is to stick our heads out there with the targets on full show.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Soldier blue said:

And there lies the problem, you don't really give a toss what anyone thinks but yourself. Seriously mate, have a word and understand how this will effect the 3,000 fans that will miss the game because of attitudes like yours. To answer your previous question I don't lose any sleep over wing called H**, if you do then maybe you need to contact FARE - good luck.

What a fool you are. 

I don’t give a fuck what a football manager says no when it comes to the obvious disparity in rules and fines being applied. 

But you bend over and take it and when they move on to the next word or flag or whatever they think of to be faux offended by, you bend over and take it again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

It’s the add ons.

Even the word racism is open to different definitions by organisations like uefa and others as how many times have you seen or read about people been done for racism against Muslims.

It’s not right but that’s the way this country has went.

What add ons???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You want to play in UEFA's competitions, you have to play by UEFA's rules. Just look at the other clubs getting fined, partial stadium closures, full stadium closures. Is there a conspiracy against Levski Sofia, FK Partizan or Lokomotiv Plovdiv? I suppose their fans forums are raging against some plot by their rivals? Look at the bigger picture. UEFA is obsessed by this equality thing.

 

Sparkle and Darius72 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

When you're playing in their competitions and by their rulebook? Yes. That's how these things work. We agree to these rules every season. If we don't like it, then we don't enter their competitions. That'll show them.

So a rule book should never be challenged and the application of said rule book should never be challenged either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shuggy said:

You want to play in UEFA's competitions, you have to play by UEFA's rules. Just look at the other clubs getting fined, partial stadium closures, full stadium closures. Is there a conspiracy against Levski Sofia, FK Partizan or Lokomotiv Plovdiv? I suppose their fans forums are raging against some plot by their rivals? Look at the bigger picture. UEFA is obsessed by this equality thing.

 

Your compare us to clubs with deep racial problems. 

Are you serious. 

ChampionsAgain likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have I missed some detail here?

Am I right in saying that FARE were at this game, but that it was only the Norwegian who filed a report??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Who the fuck are you ya bawbag. 

Don't talk to you're old da like that on here son eh no it's embarrassing

 

 

 

keep it for when you're wiping my arse son

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Would be bad news for the board if they didn't refund

Didnt this already happen when some supporters were defending our own support when attacked by Hibs at the cup final, they resold their seasont tickets before they were found guilty in a court of law.

Bears r us likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So a rule book should never be challenged and the application of said rule book should never be challenged either. 

It has been challenged. Repeatedly. By both us and Ajax. UEFA are of the position that 'fenian' is a discriminatory term and liable to sanction. This isnt anything new. 

Some fuckwits singing it in a Europa League qualifier isnt really challenging the rule boom either. Want to challenge it, take it to FIFA'S Dispute Resolution Committee or CAS. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What a fool you are. 

I don’t give a fuck what a football manager says no when it comes to the obvious disparity in rules and fines being applied. 

But you bend over and take it and when they move on to the next word or flag or whatever they think of to be faux offended by, you bend over and take it again. 

Wow, you really are a lost cause. Admire your ability to see into the future though. How do you know they'll move on to something else if we haven't stopped singing the current problem songs.  We hand it to them on a plate. I can assure you that I have never 'bent over' for anyone put do have the intellect to recognise the obvious and if we carry on the club don't win, we lose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...