Punishment From Fenians

BridgeIsBlue

2 minutes ago, BF1 said:

Never sang any of those songs at a game because unlike the cretins that are quoting me, I actually care about the club. 

The folk singing these songs at games are vermin, and certainly not bears. A bear wouldn't intentionally go out and hurt the club. I'd rather give their lot lifetime bans before they cause game to be played behind closed doors/chucked outo Europe. Sadly, some of our support would rather get paranoid about conspiracies. 

Scab

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Fuck you.  Calling our fans vermin is bloody disgraceful.

Mate he's a fenian. Please gonae get rid. It's ripped out him since he started posting. 

He's an ultra that doesn't attend but claims he sits in bf1 :lol:

1 minute ago, Gman36 said:

Who are making and applying the rules? And what agendas do they have? 

It's a fucking disgrace we're getting this first ahead of the scum, it really is. 

UEFA make and apply the rules.  It will be filled to the brim with the lefty equality mob.  Inclusivity is the agenda.

3 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Fenians allowed if your a tarrier apparently. The cunts sing ira songs every game but not a peep from anycunt. Fuck fare n fuck uefa n fuck every tarrier bastard.

They had a banner about fenian army or something a few games ago. A honestly don’t give a toss what folk put on banners or sing for that matter no matter what team  they support. 

3 minutes ago, BF1 said:

Never sang any of those songs at a game because unlike the cretins that are quoting me, I actually care about the club. 

The folk singing these songs at games are vermin, and certainly not bears. A bear wouldn't intentionally go out and hurt the club. I'd rather give their lot lifetime bans before they cause game to be played behind closed doors/chucked outo Europe. Sadly, some of our support would rather get paranoid about conspiracies. 

You’re the fucking rat, what an absolute piece of shite you are.

Doesn't matter if people feel we are being unfairly targeted. We as a fanbase are not keeping our noses 100% clean, so we only have ourselves to blame.

It would be different if we were not doing anything, then fair enough - feel aggrieved 

The club asks us  not to do it, so we should SUPPORT the club and not do  it.

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I just don't get the need for people to still sing the Billy boys on a European night if i am brutally honest.

I'm a horrible bitter bastard and love nothing more than hearing that anthem at full gusto but on European nights it's just asking for trouble.. uefa don't want to nor will they get into the meaning of the word. 

We really are on a knife edge here with uefa and there's only going to be one winner. Fare will keep attending and keep reporting absolutely everything. At home to St Joseph's of Gibraltar I just don't get it.

Must be mellowing at my old age 

You been hacked 😂😂

Just now, gogzy said:

UEFA make and apply the rules.  It will be filled to the brim with the lefty equality mob.  Inclusivity is the agenda.

Aye clearly. Fucking joke this hasn't been applied previously to the scum. 

Just now, Blueteeth said:

Doesn't matter if people feel we are being unfairly targeted. We as a fanbase are not keeping our noses 100% clean, so we only have ourselves to blame.

It would be different if we were not doing anything, then fair enough - feel aggrieved 

The club asks us  not to do it, so we should SUPPORT the club and not do  it.

The definition of 100% clean will continually shift 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

What am I like. 

A realistic person who doesn't want the club screwed over by a biased corrupt outfit like UEFA.  

You disgust me.  Thought you were staunch as fuck.

:lol:

1 minute ago, RFC RYAN said:

They had a banner about fenian army or something a few games ago. A honestly don’t give a toss what folk put on banners or sing for that matter no matter what team  they support. 

Who gives a flying fuck what they do?

Why the debate?

UEFA have warned us, and many others, for some time.

Here's what else they have recently dished out as punishments for the same we got done for.

• to order a partial closure of the PFC Lokomotiv Plovdiv 1926 stadium  during the  next one (1) UEFA competition match in which PFC Lokomotiv Plovdiv 1926  would play as the host club, for the racist behaviour of its supporters. In particular, PFC Lokomotiv Plovdiv 1926 shall close the sector Tribuna Sportclub.
  •  to order the partial closure of the PFC Levski Sofia Stadium during the next one (1) UEFA competition match in which PFC Levski Sofia would play as the host club, for the racist behaviour
  • to order FC Dinamo Tbilisi to play its next UEFA competition match as host club behind closed doors for the racist behaviour of its supporters.

We will be playing behind closed doors if it continues. Fact. 

And that's not being an apologist, hand-wringer or taig. It's just looking at the reality of our situation.

Considering all the shite the scum have done over the years, they should've had a ban by now. And if they'd had a ban or two we'd probably just accept it as the way it's going. But there's clearly an agenda here and we're suffering because of it. 

15 minutes ago, BF1 said:

Lifetime bans for those responsible. Sickening that bears that can control themselves will miss out on the Legia game cause of these vermin. We don't need them in out support. 

Vermin?? U actually refer to us as vermin. Its guys like u we don't need ya fucking scudbucket

1 minute ago, Gman36 said:

Aye clearly. Fucking joke this hasn't been applied previously to the scum. 

celtic haven't been charged under Article 14. A first offence under that leads to a section closure. You're comparing Apples with Volswagen Golfs at this point mate.

I think every point has been made on this. What I'm wondering is if this is from the St. Joseph's game then will we be punished for anything in the previous two matches or is this our wrap on the knuckles? It would seem extremely unfair it were punished for anything from Progres or Midtjylland now

Just now, ianb1547 said:

Why the debate?

UEFA have warned us, and many others, for some time.

Here's what else they have recently dished out as punishments for the same we got done for.

• to order a partial closure of the PFC Lokomotiv Plovdiv 1926 stadium  during the  next one (1) UEFA competition match in which PFC Lokomotiv Plovdiv 1926  would play as the host club, for the racist behaviour of its supporters. In particular, PFC Lokomotiv Plovdiv 1926 shall close the sector Tribuna Sportclub.
  •  to order the partial closure of the PFC Levski Sofia Stadium during the next one (1) UEFA competition match in which PFC Levski Sofia would play as the host club, for the racist behaviour
  • to order FC Dinamo Tbilisi to play its next UEFA competition match as host club behind closed doors for the racist behaviour of its supporters.

We will be playing behind closed doors if it continues. Fact. 

And that's not being an apologist, hand-wringer or taig. It's just looking at the reality of our situation.

Because some get caught up with the auld, oh but they can sing this and that and it's no fair, cause they don't get anything done about it.

Which is a load of childish shite

Archived