Punishment From Fenians

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, ianb1547 said:

Why the debate?

UEFA have warned us, and many others, for some time.

Here's what else they have recently dished out as punishments for the same we got done for.

• to order a partial closure of the PFC Lokomotiv Plovdiv 1926 stadium  during the  next one (1) UEFA competition match in which PFC Lokomotiv Plovdiv 1926  would play as the host club, for the racist behaviour of its supporters. In particular, PFC Lokomotiv Plovdiv 1926 shall close the sector Tribuna Sportclub.
  •  to order the partial closure of the PFC Levski Sofia Stadium during the next one (1) UEFA competition match in which PFC Levski Sofia would play as the host club, for the racist behaviour
  • to order FC Dinamo Tbilisi to play its next UEFA competition match as host club behind closed doors for the racist behaviour of its supporters.

We will be playing behind closed doors if it continues. Fact. 

And that's not being an apologist, hand-wringer or taig. It's just looking at the reality of our situation.

handwringer.  :lol:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, gogzy said:

A realistic person who doesn't want the club screwed over by a biased corrupt outfit like UEFA.  

You disgust me.  Thought you were staunch as fuck.

:lol:

I am mate. But Fare have attended almost every one of our European games since we came back and have been choking to report us. 

My wee yin loves the European nights so fuck losing them over a song. 

Continue with it domestically but we are fucked if we continue in Europe. That bastard SDM fucked us from the start by not defending us.

Mind we won the first case until speirs etc went back to uefa and they reversed the decision. That prick should've been all over it but he just rolled over and that's why we are where we are now 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

celtic haven't been charged under Article 14. A first offence under that leads to a section closure. You're comparing Apples with Volswagen Golfs at this point mate.

Why haven't they been charged under that? 

1 minute ago, RFC RYAN said:

A don’t care what gets sung by any support those offended with songs should go watch cricket. 

Why do you think I care? I don't give a fuck either but the fact is it's damaging the club - so... why do it?

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

celtic haven't been charged under Article 14. A first offence under that leads to a section closure. You're comparing Apples with Volswagen Golfs at this point mate.

They were done with pro IRA chanting. Does that not come under that one mate?

1 minute ago, Blueteeth said:

You're one tae talk ya fat faggot

Improve your patter before quoting me.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So it’s Peado in for Fenian then. 

To be honest that annoys them more because they all know they are Fenian scum. Bit like calling an Aberdeen fan a sheep shagger its water of a lambs back. 

Would much rather just lose it than change the words tbh mate. 

2 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Because some get caught up with the auld, oh but they can sing this and that and it's no fair, cause they don't get anything done about it.

Which is a load of childish shite

Didn’t see it as childish to be held to the same rules. 

Why should I accept someone can call what they like but if I call something similar back I’m the one getting in trouble. 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

They were done with pro IRA chanting. Does that not come under that one mate?

Exactly. There is no difference unless you arbitrarily decide their is. Which is what is happening and its prejudiced against us. 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

How many times have the scum been handed fines etc us closure nae bother

No one likes us we don't care

The part a don’t get. Seems to be different punishment for teams not just us and them teams across Europe. 

Archived