Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BridgeIsBlue

Punishment From Fenians

Recommended Posts


1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Hearing there's to be no refunds?

I'm gonae sound like a fucking handwringer here but I just wish we would box clever with regards to Europe. We are shooting ourselves in the foot and fucking it. Different domestically as the SPFL are pitiful and we can have basically a full blown sash bash every week. 

Uefa are just going to hammer us every time and it's actually now at quite a severe level 

Theres no way theyll get away with no refunds, absolutely no chance

They sold a ticket to an event where the seat now isn't available, doesn't matter the reason, the club need to take the hit on that, not the person paying.

That's why it's still a financial penalty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Hearing there's to be no refunds?

I'm gonae sound like a fucking handwringer here but I just wish we would box clever with regards to Europe. We are shooting ourselves in the foot and fucking it. Different domestically as the SPFL are pitiful and we can have basically a full blown sash bash every week. 

Uefa are just going to hammer us every time and it's actually now at quite a severe level 

There is no way they can’t refund you. 

For that to happen they need actual proof that every individual in that section sang Fenian. Which simply can’t be done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

 

I'm gonae sound like a fucking handwringer here but I just wish we would box clever with regards to Europe. We are shooting ourselves in the foot and fucking it. Different domestically as the SPFL are pitiful and we can have basically a full blown sash bash every week. 

Uefa are just going to hammer us every time and it's actually now at quite a severe level 

It's common sense mate, this is the way the world is now.

Rangers fans are  not going to change that.

Rfc52 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Loyalist_RFC said:

So what religion is Fenian & where is the church of Fenians ?

I know what a Fenian is but its dressed up by our haters to mean something else

Mate we know what it means. But we aren't going to win now. SDM ensured that with his capitulation after villareal away in 2006.

We are fucked if it doesn't stop 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Loyalist_RFC said:

So what religion is Fenian & where is the church of Fenians ?

I know what a Fenian is but its dressed up by our haters to mean something else

Where is the church of H***? Or the church of orange bastards?

We all know that many use fenian interchangably with catholic. Otherwise we're getting into comical territory if folk are going to insist they are talking about members of a group that's not existed in a fucking century.

ForeverAndEver likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rfc52 said:

Hearing there's to be no refunds?

I'm gonae sound like a fucking handwringer here but I just wish we would box clever with regards to Europe. We are shooting ourselves in the foot and fucking it. Different domestically as the SPFL are pitiful and we can have basically a full blown sash bash every week. 

Uefa are just going to hammer us every time and it's actually now at quite a severe level 

No idea about refunds but there fucking better be or I’m seriously going to reconsider renewing my ST next year. That’s just taking the pish mate they must have know this before they put them on general sale at least.

I got three through my ST and two in general sale.

 

Rfc52 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Theres no way theyll get away with no refunds, absolutely no chance

They sold a ticket to an event where the seat now isn't available, doesn't matter the reason, the club need to take the hit on that, not the person paying.

That's why it's still a financial penalty

 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

There is no way they can’t refund you. 

For that to happen they need actual proof that every individual in that section sang Fenian. Which simply can’t be done. 

I'm sure the wording on the ticket/your ST basically leaves you fucked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

That was just my opinion I know there is a few that don’t agree everyone is entitled to their own opinion. 

It will never change in my lifetime and am in my 20s probably won’t change ever again will continue to go on for years might stay out of grounds 6 months but it will always come back. 

How is it only now before the play off 2nd leg has the part stadium closure been given out ? 

I have heard the songs sung in ties since are we going to get another ban in a months time for the game last night or against the Danish mob ? 

The atmosphere will be dead next week as they will close BF so it’s easier to police Legia fans and that’s where our songs start.  

Well to fair the atmosphere was always great on European nights before the Union bears in the BF. 

Rfc52 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

I hope man city etc are in for big fines for being up to their knees in United blood 

UEFA won't look at it like that mate, it's the fenian bit that appears to be getting Rangers in trouble 

Rfc52 and sRcFoCt like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Dude said:

Where is the church of H***? Or the church of orange bastards?

We all know that many use fenian interchangably with catholic. Otherwise we're getting into comical territory if folk are going to insist they are talking about members of a group that's not existed in a fucking century.

I have no idea where the church of H*** is and nor do I care, as stated I know exactly what a Fenian is so now I will ask you again what religion is a Fenian ?
and don't give me the usual media peddled pish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

£25 a ticket for 3000 tickets... Gone. 

We cant afford to waste 48000 gate fees to go down the drain because of some words in a song. Adding to the fact it could lead to a detrimental result and worse consequences.

Agree with it or not, the rules are the rules. For the European nights, we have to play ball with this mob regardless if we like it or not. 

A fucking shame but an easy way to waste a million pounds if we’re not careful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

 

I'm sure the wording on the ticket/your ST basically leaves you fucked.

Honestly will be shocked if the don't refund, as Courtyard Bear says, they'd need to prove every 1 of the 3000 who lose their tickets were the ones involved in the singing

 

sRcFoCt and Rfc52 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Valance1690 said:

Honestly will be shocked if the don't refund, as Courtyard Bear says, they'd need to prove every 1 of the 3000 who lose their tickets were the ones involved in the singing

 

I get that mate and it's pish if people aren't refunded, however I'm sure with the wording they can basically just say "no the night mate"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Mon mate, once you start singing any song about fenians, Catholics, jews or any other cunt, rightly or wrongly, your breaking the rules, I know, other clubs seem to get away with murder, but I think we can only focus on Rangers, 3000 this time, imagine an empty stadium, and the financial damage to the club, let's use the head here.

The point is the club have the detail on what was sung, and what has been perceived to breach Article 14. Tell us. Do we have to do away with a song. Could in theory words change? Is it that we mentioned politics ie IRA? Yeah we could remove anything to do with saying fenian, but is that what done us, does that gi enough to stop take the target off our backs?

Bears r us and 2nd Flute like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, BF1 said:

Never sang any of those songs at a game because unlike the cretins that are quoting me, I actually care about the club. 

The folk singing these songs at games are vermin, and certainly not bears. A bear wouldn't intentionally go out and hurt the club. I'd rather give their lot lifetime bans before they cause game to be played behind closed doors/chucked outo Europe. Sadly, some of our support would rather get paranoid about conspiracies. 

You're fucking at it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Loyalist_RFC said:

I have no idea where the church of H*** is and nor do I care, as stated I know exactly what a Fenian is so now I will ask you again what religion is a Fenian ?
and don't give me the usual media peddled pish

It's often implied to mean a Catholic. Don't try and pretend you're calling whoever a member of the Fenian Brotherhood when you shout 'fenian bastard'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Still never got why fenian blood gets everybody soaking but when it's killie blood, Arab blood, hibees blood etc no cunt cares :lol:

 

Think the answer to that is fairly obvious.

Rfc52 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

 

I'm sure the wording on the ticket/your ST basically leaves you fucked.

They have to have rock solid evidence you sang the word. If they pull that stunt they aren’t going to like the back lash. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Well to fair the atmosphere was always great on European nights before the Union bears in the BF. 

And before Fare were introduced. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s been coming and whilst I don’t agree with it the threats been there for a while.

Couldn't care about punishments handed out to other clubs, only care about my own and tbh they are wanting to make an example of us.

The club should fight it but sadly it won’t matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Honestly will be shocked if the don't refund, as Courtyard Bear says, they'd need to prove every 1 of the 3000 who lose their tickets were the ones involved in the singing

 

I didn’t even attended the ST Joseph’s match...  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...