Punishment From Fenians

BridgeIsBlue

17 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yep. So it's ok to sing in support of a terrorist organisation and refer to yourself as a fenian, but another to sing you fought against a terrorist organisation and that fenians are fenians. Strange world.

Welcome to the new utopia mate. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Smile said:

They had us bang to rights when Sean Gallagher chained himself to the posts wearing a pope t-shirt and fined us 4k no matter what we do they will find something else.

They did indeed. Just like theyd have celtic bang to rights if you chained yourself to the posts during one of their games wearing a michael stone tshirt.

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

If I was at the match I would have joined in, no denial here mate 😆

Dude says it was the home match that will be correct 👍

Likewise mate, not going to sit here and say I don't sing them or join in lol

What somebody said earlier is spot on though, the club need to come out and say X isn't allowed at all & that singing it will get us punished 

We all think we know the songs but they need to reiterate it imo

7 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Doesn't matter.

You could try making monkey chants at a black player, and then when you are charged, just stating you are a big fan of monkeys and it was not a racist insult towards him.

Doubt it will work.

Best just to stop calling people fenians at the football.

Have Real Madrid had sections of their ground closed for the racists "monkey chants" and booing they have done..?

The fact is FARE have been after us for a while and my Club needs to seek what exactly is the offense we are being punished for.  Who reported it and how many games have FARE been allowed entry to monitor us ? 

Asking questions rather than being a compliant apologist would be the least I would expect. But we have a joke of a PR department who are happy to build bridges with Cunts that hate us. Whilst treating loyal supporters with disdain and indifference.

I personally feel it's the thin edge of the wedge still to come. They won't stop at songs either. It will be banners next. Our card is well and truly marked. And these Cunts won't stop.

This is the most abrupt, challenging news I've heard about Rangers in ten years, it also the most excited, inspired and confident I've been about Rangers in the same time.

Anyone who can't see this is a concerted effort to undermine us is a fool. Inc manager and board

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

Have Real Madrid had sections of their ground closed for the racists "monkey chants" and booing they have done..?

The fact is FARE have been after us for a while and my Club needs to seek what exactly is the offense we are being punished for.  Who reported it and how many games have FARE been allowed entry to monitor us ? 

Asking questions rather than being a compliant apologist would be the least I would expect. But we have a joke of a PR department who are happy to build bridges with Cunts that hate us. Whilst treating loyal supporters with disdain and indifference.

I personally feel it's the thin edge of the wedge still to come. They won't stop at songs either. It will be banners next. Our card is well and truly marked. And these Cunts won't stop.

My first question would be, How many celtic games have FARE attended?

36 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And I'd get and agree with it. But why wouldnt the club inform fans that the term fenian / fenian with add ons/ fenian blood sung in a specific song was the one that caused the issue? Why would the club leave it ambiguous, wang us to stop something without telling us what this time we've been found guilty of.

I think this is a really good point, the fans should be told in a statement on the Rangers website exactly what is the words not to use, they can use as many 'asterisks' as they need, as long as we can understand what the words are.

I know many will say but we all already know, well I am sorry but if the board are not willing to fight this in anyway then they have a duty to tell us what it is that we cannot sing.  

32 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

No idea about refunds but there fucking better be or I’m seriously going to reconsider renewing my ST next year. That’s just taking the pish mate they must have know this before they put them on general sale at least.

I got three through my ST and two in general sale.

If they don’t do refunds my RTV and pools is getting cancelled.

22 minutes ago, Sket said:

Naw it won't. 

Aye, it will

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I asked you.

are fenians a race.

a yes or no will suffice?

And I'll keep responding that it doesn't matter a toss what I think & I'm not sure why it's important.

In this situation it only matters what UEFA think.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

More likely they'll end up singing TBB getting our stadium closed down for the next euro tie. 🤔

Shambles mate , when we got tickets for the piggery , they used to sing all kinds of bile I couldn’t give a fuck about but see that DFS advert song I used to fucking rage at it no joke , sums it up no one gives a fuck what’s sang where , we sang the famine song for years yet when we scudded them 4v2 at the piggery Pedro mendes game , aw their wains were greeting coz of it , the great offended is in full swing coz theyr shitting themselves 

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think this is a really good point, the fans should be told in a statement on the Rangers website exactly what is the words not to use, they can use as many 'asterisks' as they need, as long as we can understand what the words are.

I know many will say but we all already know, well I am sorry but if the board are not willing to fight this in anyway then they have a duty to tell us what it is that we cannot sing.  

If the club give a specific list people will blame them if they get pulled on something else. 

47 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Another fucking thing surely this never just came out the blue, the club must have known about this before today but still yesterday sold me another two tickets for BF1

no chance did they not know yesterday this could happen ffs 

That would be hellish mate if they knew about the 3,000 and still sold tickets. I assume at worst any of us who get told our section is being closed will get a refund. 

Archived