Punishment From Fenians

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Has any club ever been banned by UEFA for singing bad words. 

This simply stinks to high heaven and I think we all know who is behind it.

5 weeks since the St J game and we are about to go into the last and most crucial game of the qualifiers and bang, out it comes? Aye right!

Yet again we see e division in our support and  our board aside, another reason in being an easy target. If we get it up the arse any more, I doubt my nappy will be able to hold anymore shite.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lord Lockin said:

For fuck sake does it matter it's happening now and innocent supporters are getting caught up in it because of arseholes who won't learn

Well the weans in our support are screaming we are going to be banned outright forever and ever and ever. 

Simple question has any club been banned outright for bad words?? 

You want to answer or just be a prick. 

Just now, Bad Robot said:

The club need to refuse tickets for Kilmarnock as it’s another case of the haters putting the boot in at any chance they get which is hating Scottish football to death 🤬🤬

They wanks should get their own stadium fit for purpose before they even start commenting on anybody else

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

The club need to refuse tickets for Kilmarnock as it’s another case of the haters putting the boot in at any chance they get which is hating Scottish football to death 🤬🤬

It's an unpopular view on here, but I have been saying since 2012 that we should not be putting a single penny into the coffers (via tickets, transfer fees or anything else) of any of the Scottish clubs who played a part in the decisions against us that year.  Killie actually abstained, as I recall, but their conduct more recently has been disgraceful.  

🎼.......we're up to our knees in peadophiles, surrender or you'll die........🎼

Throw in a few large banners in the Govan for all the world to see, with "Paedophiles Not Welcome"

I would hazard to guess UEFA would be inundated with complants by the usual suspects (being that the cap fits), but so fucking what? Nowt anyone can do.

Defo works for me!

Archived