Punishment From Fenians

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Yes because that was affecting surrounding bheasts . Who were complaining at that point

"celtic say ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ section of the club's Glasgow stadium will be closed for the next two games "amid serious safety concerns".

The club is writing to the 900 season-ticket holders affected to explain the decision and "next steps".

Uefa charged celtic over an "illicit banner" displayed during their Champions League tie against Linfield.

celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell said decisive action was needed in response to the fans' behaviour.

The Glasgow club have also been cited for a "kit infringement" and "blocked stairways" during Wednesday's 4-0 victory at celtic Park.

In the aftermath, they condemned the conduct of "a small minority of the crowd"."

19 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Ask yourself this . If all this was happening to the bheasts . We would be wetting ourselves .

However , what reaction or action would you imagine their club would be taking ? Do we think , they would be turning on their own supporters ?

Do we think , they would be sending their manager out to do interviews in an apologetic manner .

Absolutely no chance

No it would be similar to the tam boyd comments “robustly defend” would definitely be in their statement 

31 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It still remains a mystery, why Uefa would not be interested in a club that participated in their tournaments . And were guilty of wholesale covering up of child abuse .

A mystery my balls

Might not be much interest as it the abuse was in the past. 

But the seperate entity pish, the secret enquiry that isn't interested in victims going on right now is surely not what sponsors want associated with. 

Also one of the folk working within Uefa right now is the one behind the disgusting antics going on right now. 

2 minutes ago, Burts91 said:

my hatred of absolutely everycunt has ramped up about 100x what it was pre 2012.

I used to have a soft spot for Kilmarnock, friends with a lot of folk from Ayrshire and always appeared to favour our side of the city. Plus how many of our ex players, Durant McCoist etc ended up there. How this has changed, the incumbent board and recent nonsense and their fan base chair-led by Clark when he was there has left me with nothing but contempt for them now. Notwithstanding my contempt for the rest of the rabble mind you...

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

"celtic say ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ section of the club's Glasgow stadium will be closed for the next two games "amid serious safety concerns".

The club is writing to the 900 season-ticket holders affected to explain the decision and "next steps".

Uefa charged celtic over an "illicit banner" displayed during their Champions League tie against Linfield.

celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell said decisive action was needed in response to the fans' behaviour.

The Glasgow club have also been cited for a "kit infringement" and "blocked stairways" during Wednesday's 4-0 victory at celtic Park.

In the aftermath, they condemned the conduct of "a small minority of the crowd"."

can't argue with that . Jobsworth :p:

1 minute ago, Robmc1 said:

I used to have a soft spot for Kilmarnock, friends with a lot of folk from Ayrshire and always appeared to favour our side of the city. Plus how many of our ex players, Durant McCoist etc ended up there. How this has changed, the incumbent board and recent nonsense and their fan base chair-led by Clark when he was there has left me with nothing but contempt for them now. Notwithstanding my contempt for the rest of the rabble mind you...

I'm with you there . Want them relegated this season with luck

3 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

I grew up watching football from 1998 onwards (after the World Cup) so missed 9 in a row. Aberdeen, Hibs, Dundee United  etc I disliked but to me they never really mattered. Maybe I hate them all more now because social media is far more instrumental in seeing what people say/tweet etc. But now I hate every fucking club in Scotland with the exception of ours. Even wee shite teams like fucking Alloa and Falkirk do my tits in cause we had to play them. They are all cunts. 

7 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

Fucking shocking.   UEFA are one of the worst groups going. I’d tell them to ram their Europa league up their arse. 

See if it wasn’t for the fact we’d be giving them a by into Europe to earn the doe that comes with it I’d be saying the same mate, it’s a fucking joke these days anyway they only want the cream of the crop in their shitey competitions aswell

Just made my way through all 40 pages! Where to start!

I guess the reality has hit home now, in that a number of us will not be able to go to the game on Thursday. That's pretty brutal for those affected. Fuck that man. And if we receive any further punishment, it may be that none of us get to go European games at Ibrox, or even worse.

I think the words handwringer and apologist are a bit of a nonsense to be honest. We all just care about our club, we just process and see things differently. No one is bending over, some are just trying to be realistic. For the most part we all just want to be able to go to see our team play and be successful on the park. We don't have to forget our history, we should never forget our history, we have a proud history but quite simply if we sing certain songs in the short term we are all going to get punished. The only opinion on this that counts is that of UEFA, whether most of us disagree or not. We can argue the rights and wrongs all day but sadly it won't change a thing.

The faux outrage over certain songs is a complete nonsense. Nothing offends me and I don't think anyone is actually offended. That is a completely different argument though and if you believe strongly in that then you have to box clever.  Furthermore it is essential we receive clear guidance to what is and isn't acceptable as there should be no grey areas. It should also be addressed why we are continuously targeted by FARE and why other clubs seem to be adhering to a completely different set of guidelines and standards. Contact the club, contact UEFA, contact the SFA, contact the government, contact all appropriate parties, bombard them by all means, demand answers, never stop. You may be banging your head against a brick wall but as things stand UEFA and everyone will be watching us like hawks, gagging for us to fall out of line and if we do the ramifications don't bear thinking about.

We are on the verge of creating a team that could finally get us back to where we belong on the field. Everyone, fans included are all on board. There's been such a buzz about the place. Fuck, for the past few weeks on here most of us have been getting along famously as well! It would just be an utter travesty if off the field matters came back to bite us. I don't think they will. I certainly hope they don't. 

My seat is now closed for the game (every Euro game since 2006 i’ve been there) and now being sent another ticket for a seat elsewhere. 

Hope as many as possible find the same luck in getting another ticket. Feels sickening knowing the good people around where I sit could miss out. 

9 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The club, and the support need to be 100% spot on with facts in order to challenge things. Speculation does us no favours.

That’ll never happen mate.

Club are spineless and any fans spokesmen we have are in boards pockets.

5 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I guess the reality has hit home now, in that a number of us will not be able to go to the game on Thursday. That's pretty brutal for those affected. Fuck that man. And if we receive any further punishment, it may be that none of us get to go European games at Ibrox, or even worse.

I think the words handwringer and apologist are a bit of a nonsense to be honest. We all just care about our club, we just process and see things differently. No one is bending over, some are just trying to be realistic. For the most part we all just want to be able to go to see our team play and be successful on the park. We don't have to forget our history, we should never forget our history, we have a proud history but quite simply if we sing certain songs in the short term we are all going to get punished. The only opinion on this that counts is that of UEFA, whether most of us disagree or not. We can argue the rights and wrongs all day but sadly it won't change a thing.

The faux outrage over certain songs is a complete nonsense. Nothing offends me and I don't think anyone is actually offended. That is a completely different argument though and if you believe strongly in that then you have to box clever.  Furthermore it is essential we receive clear guidance to what is and isn't acceptable as there should be no grey areas. It should also be addressed why we are continuously targeted by FARE and why other clubs seem to be adhering to a completely different set of guidelines and standards. Contact the club, contact UEFA, contact the SFA, contact the government, contact all appropriate parties, bombard them by all means, demand answers, never stop. You may be banging your head against a brick wall but as things stand UEFA and everyone will be watching us like hawks, gagging for us to fall out of line and if we do the ramifications don't bear thinking about.

We are on the verge of creating a team that could finally get us back to where we belong on the field. Everyone, fans included are all on board. There's been such a buzz about the place. Fuck, for the past few weeks on here most of us have been getting along famously as well! It would just be an utter travesty if off the field matters came back to bite us. I don't think they will. I certainly hope they don't. 

spot on, excellent post.

9 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Brilliant post mate but the part I highlighted is pretty much EXACTLY what is wrong. 

For years they had a free run and arrogantly presumed they would stroll to 10+ titles with no competition. All of a sudden Gerrard arrives and things quickly look like they may turn. I fully expect more pressure on the refs, Sfa, uefa and anyone else concerned over the coming months. 

Really hope the team have the bottle to ignore it all and do our talking on the park and put those scummy cunts back in their rightful place

12 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Best post of the thread mate 

Archived