Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BridgeIsBlue

Punishment From Fenians

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The club, and the support need to be 100% spot on with facts in order to challenge things. Speculation does us no favours.

That’ll never happen mate.

Club are spineless and any fans spokesmen we have are in boards pockets.

 

fanaticCR and Bad Robot like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Just made my way through all 40 pages! Where to start!

I guess the reality has hit home now, in that a number of us will not be able to go to the game on Thursday. That's pretty brutal for those affected. Fuck that man. And if we receive any further punishment, it may be that none of us get to go European games at Ibrox, or even worse.

I think the words handwringer and apologist are a bit of a nonsense to be honest. We all just care about our club, we just process and see things differently. No one is bending over, some are just trying to be realistic. For the most part we all just want to be able to go to see our team play and be successful on the park. We don't have to forget our history, we should never forget our history, we have a proud history but quite simply if we sing certain songs in the short term we are all going to get punished. The only opinion on this that counts is that of UEFA, whether most of us disagree or not. We can argue the rights and wrongs all day but sadly it won't change a thing.

The faux outrage over certain songs is a complete nonsense. Nothing offends me and I don't think anyone is actually offended. That is a completely different argument though and if you believe strongly in that then you have to box clever.  Furthermore it is essential we receive clear guidance to what is and isn't acceptable as there should be no grey areas. It should also be addressed why we are continuously targeted by FARE and why other clubs seem to be adhering to a completely different set of guidelines and standards. Contact the club, contact UEFA, contact the SFA, contact the government, contact all appropriate parties, bombard them by all means, demand answers, never stop. You may be banging your head against a brick wall but as things stand UEFA and everyone will be watching us like hawks, gagging for us to fall out of line and if we do the ramifications don't bear thinking about.

We are on the verge of creating a team that could finally get us back to where we belong on the field. Everyone, fans included are all on board. There's been such a buzz about the place. Fuck, for the past few weeks on here most of us have been getting along famously as well! It would just be an utter travesty if off the field matters came back to bite us. I don't think they will. I certainly hope they don't. 

 

 

Brilliant post mate but the part I highlighted is pretty much EXACTLY what is wrong. 

For years they had a free run and arrogantly presumed they would stroll to 10+ titles with no competition. All of a sudden Gerrard arrives and things quickly look like they may turn. I fully expect more pressure on the refs, Sfa, uefa and anyone else concerned over the coming months. 

 

Really hope the team have the bottle to ignore it all and do our talking on the park and put those scummy cunts back in their rightful place

Laudrup1984 and Bad Robot like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Just made my way through all 40 pages! Where to start!

I guess the reality has hit home now, in that a number of us will not be able to go to the game on Thursday. That's pretty brutal for those affected. Fuck that man. And if we receive any further punishment, it may be that none of us get to go European games at Ibrox, or even worse.

I think the words handwringer and apologist are a bit of a nonsense to be honest. We all just care about our club, we just process and see things differently. No one is bending over, some are just trying to be realistic. For the most part we all just want to be able to go to see our team play and be successful on the park. We don't have to forget our history, we should never forget our history, we have a proud history but quite simply if we sing certain songs in the short term we are all going to get punished. The only opinion on this that counts is that of UEFA, whether most of us disagree or not. We can argue the rights and wrongs all day but sadly it won't change a thing.

The faux outrage over certain songs is a complete nonsense. Nothing offends me and I don't think anyone is actually offended. That is a completely different argument though and if you believe strongly in that then you have to box clever.  Furthermore it is essential we receive clear guidance to what is and isn't acceptable as there should be no grey areas. It should also be addressed why we are continuously targeted by FARE and why other clubs seem to be adhering to a completely different set of guidelines and standards. Contact the club, contact UEFA, contact the SFA, contact the government, contact all appropriate parties, bombard them by all means, demand answers, never stop. You may be banging your head against a brick wall but as things stand UEFA and everyone will be watching us like hawks, gagging for us to fall out of line and if we do the ramifications don't bear thinking about.

We are on the verge of creating a team that could finally get us back to where we belong on the field. Everyone, fans included are all on board. There's been such a buzz about the place. Fuck, for the past few weeks on here most of us have been getting along famously as well! It would just be an utter travesty if off the field matters came back to bite us. I don't think they will. I certainly hope they don't. 

 

 

Best post of the thread mate 

gogzy, Laudrup1984 and rabc10000 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Dude said:

What makes you think they waited? Levski Sofia were also punished today (3000 seats closed for breach of article 14) for a match that took place a week before we played St. Joseph's. Clubs need to be given time to represent themselves in front of UEFA's disciplinary committee.

So when were we at UEFA defending this decision mate ? I thought this came out of the blue today and it was the first Rangers knew about it. I must admit I did not believe that but sure I have read that sometime today. 

eejay the dj likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Just made my way through all 40 pages! Where to start!

I guess the reality has hit home now, in that a number of us will not be able to go to the game on Thursday. That's pretty brutal for those affected. Fuck that man. And if we receive any further punishment, it may be that none of us get to go European games at Ibrox, or even worse.

I think the words handwringer and apologist are a bit of a nonsense to be honest. We all just care about our club, we just process and see things differently. No one is bending over, some are just trying to be realistic. For the most part we all just want to be able to go to see our team play and be successful on the park. We don't have to forget our history, we should never forget our history, we have a proud history but quite simply if we sing certain songs in the short term we are all going to get punished. The only opinion on this that counts is that of UEFA, whether most of us disagree or not. We can argue the rights and wrongs all day but sadly it won't change a thing.

The faux outrage over certain songs is a complete nonsense. Nothing offends me and I don't think anyone is actually offended. That is a completely different argument though and if you believe strongly in that then you have to box clever.  Furthermore it is essential we receive clear guidance to what is and isn't acceptable as there should be no grey areas. It should also be addressed why we are continuously targeted by FARE and why other clubs seem to be adhering to a completely different set of guidelines and standards. Contact the club, contact UEFA, contact the SFA, contact the government, contact all appropriate parties, bombard them by all means, demand answers, never stop. You may be banging your head against a brick wall but as things stand UEFA and everyone will be watching us like hawks, gagging for us to fall out of line and if we do the ramifications don't bear thinking about.

We are on the verge of creating a team that could finally get us back to where we belong on the field. Everyone, fans included are all on board. There's been such a buzz about the place. Fuck, for the past few weeks on here most of us have been getting along famously as well! It would just be an utter travesty if off the field matters came back to bite us. I don't think they will. I certainly hope they don't. 

 

 

tenor.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What was the word in the famine song that we were threatened with the jail for singing again by the cabal,  Was it the famines over why don’t the go home?

Are we meant to sing songs praising or entertaining the other team? Are we fuck we want to offend the cunts to the core, every last one of them wether they are in a stadium, in their own shit tip or under a rock somewhere leave no fenian unoffended!

Blue Avenger and Bad Robot like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Brilliant post mate but the part I highlighted is pretty much EXACTLY what is wrong. 

For years they had a free run and arrogantly presumed they would stroll to 10+ titles with no competition. All of a sudden Gerrard arrives and things quickly look like they may turn. I fully expect more pressure on the refs, Sfa, uefa and anyone else concerned over the coming months. 

 

Really hope the team have the bottle to ignore it all and do our talking on the park and put those scummy cunts back in their rightful place

There's already pressure on the ref thanks to Boyd being a cunt. It's already looking like Beaton has no chance of the game on the 1st September. 

Now this referee has his career affected by a moronic outburst from a bitter tarrier. That's causing a lot more damage than a song 

murzo and eejay the dj like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

That's so fucking typical it's unreal. A fenian bastard who worked for the them, hibs and killie reported us. Quality!

How utterly hypocritical as per usual as well, given killie sing TBB themselves ffs.

You could not make that up ffs, and why would UEFA have their representative from the same league as the team that they are observing ? This is nuts even by UEFA's  standards.  

Bad Robot and rabc10000 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

So when were we at UEFA defending this decision mate ? I thought this came out of the blue today and it was the first Rangers knew about it. I must admit I did not believe that but sure I have read that sometime today. 

I had thought earlier there must’ve been some kind of hearing 

Very convenient this all came out the day after the club had already sold 99% of tickets 

eejay the dj and Bears r us like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Nothing offends me and I don't think anyone is actually offended. That is a completely different argument though and if you believe strongly in that then you have to box clever. 

I don’t know anyone who genuinely is ‘offended’ whatever that actually means, it’s just a political correct stick which people with an agenda have used with great success to tarnish us recently reputationally and now financially. Bitter a pill it is to swallow for some of our support they will just have to small the coffee and realise this may just be the way things are going to be from now on and adapt their behaviour accordingly . Tbf as EJ mentioned in an earlier post ‘if it’s not this it will be something else’ we are getting chastised with but given the pending warning of future conduct we really have to sort this sooner rather than later...

Laudrup1984 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sick of this don't say this, don't say that, sit down, face the front and clap along shite and I'm away to get absolutely steaming and contemplate what's happening here.

I love singing and calling them fenian bastards, fucking love it.

No gonny do it if it's gonny fuck us up though.

Heavy gutted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

I had thought earlier there must’ve been some kind of hearing 

Very convenient this all came out the day after the club had already sold 99% of tickets 

It is all very confusing and amazed it was kept out of the press if we had representatives at UEFA fighting this complaint. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Just made my way through all 40 pages! Where to start!

I guess the reality has hit home now, in that a number of us will not be able to go to the game on Thursday. That's pretty brutal for those affected. Fuck that man. And if we receive any further punishment, it may be that none of us get to go European games at Ibrox, or even worse.

I think the words handwringer and apologist are a bit of a nonsense to be honest. We all just care about our club, we just process and see things differently. No one is bending over, some are just trying to be realistic. For the most part we all just want to be able to go to see our team play and be successful on the park. We don't have to forget our history, we should never forget our history, we have a proud history but quite simply if we sing certain songs in the short term we are all going to get punished. The only opinion on this that counts is that of UEFA, whether most of us disagree or not. We can argue the rights and wrongs all day but sadly it won't change a thing.

The faux outrage over certain songs is a complete nonsense. Nothing offends me and I don't think anyone is actually offended. That is a completely different argument though and if you believe strongly in that then you have to box clever.  Furthermore it is essential we receive clear guidance to what is and isn't acceptable as there should be no grey areas. It should also be addressed why we are continuously targeted by FARE and why other clubs seem to be adhering to a completely different set of guidelines and standards. Contact the club, contact UEFA, contact the SFA, contact the government, contact all appropriate parties, bombard them by all means, demand answers, never stop. You may be banging your head against a brick wall but as things stand UEFA and everyone will be watching us like hawks, gagging for us to fall out of line and if we do the ramifications don't bear thinking about.

We are on the verge of creating a team that could finally get us back to where we belong on the field. Everyone, fans included are all on board. There's been such a buzz about the place. Fuck, for the past few weeks on here most of us have been getting along famously as well! It would just be an utter travesty if off the field matters came back to bite us. I don't think they will. I certainly hope they don't. 

 

 

I was ready to get the fingers typing there with a post but you’ve pretty much summed up my feelings on the whole situation I couldn’t agree more with what you’ve said. The only way to really stick it to these cunts is for the team to go and win trophies because that’s what it’s really all about for the haters in the end so we take on board what’s been said and back the team like always. Derry’s walls will still be tearing the house down come Thursday night. 

Laudrup1984 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

What was the word in the famine song that we were threatened with the jail for singing again by the cabal,  Was it the famines over why don’t the go home?

Are we meant to sing songs praising or entertaining the other team? Are we fuck we want to offend the cunts to the core, every last one of them wether they are in a stadium, in their own shit tip or under a rock somewhere leave no fenian unoffended!

Fair enough, just don't do it in Ibrox.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

I don’t know anyone who genuinely is ‘offended’ whatever that actually means, it’s just a political correct stick which people with an agenda have used with great success to tarnish us recently reputationally and now financially. Bitter a pill it is to swallow for some of our support they will just have to small the coffee and realise this may just be the way things are going to be from now on and adapt their behaviour accordingly . Tbf as EJ mentioned in an earlier post ‘if it’s not this it will be something else’ we are getting chastised with but given the pending warning of future conduct we really have to sort this sooner rather than later...

If we resort to that shite mate we might aswell just accept scotland is gony be independent, smell the coffee and accept that’s just how things are now, and adapt our behaviour accordingly 

you see where I went with that, people with agendas are trying to silence us, if we roll over and accept it then it’s game over and not just for 50,000 fans that can fit into ibrox

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

So when were we at UEFA defending this decision mate ? I thought this came out of the blue today and it was the first Rangers knew about it. I must admit I did not believe that but sure I have read that sometime today. 

Don’t know if already posted but the o’Hagan guy is apparently training to be a uefa delegate. He was at our game along with the official Norwegian delegate and it was o’H who reported it to the official.  Rangers were made aware of it at the time.  

 

Bears r us and Bad Robot like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If they don’t do refunds my RTV and pools is getting cancelled.

Aye, it will

Naw it won't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, siamthedanger said:

My worry now is will UEFA look at the other games since St Joseph's? If so we are fucked and looking at closed door game at Ibrox...

Yip first game in group stage after we qualify, after today anything is possible 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Don’t know if already posted but the o’Hagan guy is apparently training to be a uefa delegate. He was at our game along with the official Norwegian delegate and it was o’H who reported it to the official.  Rangers were made aware of it at the time.  

 

If it is for fenian, then i hope the tims are pulled up for their banner the other week.

The club shoukd be clarifying exactly what we have been done for, this woukd clear it up for fans, and also set the marker in the ground if anyone else uses the word.

Blue Avenger and Bears r us like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Don’t know if already posted but the o’Hagan guy is apparently training to be a uefa delegate. He was at our game along with the official Norwegian delegate and it was o’H who reported it to the official.  Rangers were made aware of it at the time.  

 

So we sat on it for five weeks only to come out with that pile of shite of a statement. 

So Garry of two r's renown, down south of.... a jesuit ridden bastard and we take it up the arse!

I truly fucking despair. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope all those who are denied entry to the game get a full refund (although that is cold comfort in the circumstances).

King has spoken...…..   “Rangers is a club open to all and we will continue to convey this message at every opportunity through our Everyone Anyone initiative. Rangers has players and supporters from many religions, cultures and backgrounds but we are one and the same when we gather to support our club. If any supporter cannot accept that then Rangers is not the club for them.       

Whether he says it for UEFA and SFA appearances sake or whether he really means it is irrelevant.   There are those who have supported Rangers for many many years through good times and bad times but King is clear they are not wanted anymore at Ibrox or at any games if they won't accept the line King is taking in his message.    The choice is simple.   Conform or walk away and support from a distance well out of earshot of Ibrox or any grounds where Rangers are playing.   

If there are repeats going forward then the threats of full ground closures or expulsions from tournaments are on the immediate horizon.    

There is no way on this earth that Rangers can fully control the behaviour, voices, reactions and so on of Supporters at a game.   No way.    Its physically impossible.   The best King can say - and hope for - is that all Supporters adhere to what he is saying or if that is not fully possible then don't bother turning up to support Rangers.    Many many Supporters are lifelong loyal to Rangers, but the loyalty of King and his Board to these same Rangers Supporters only goes so far.    It goes as far as King has said today and no further.     Its for individual supporters to decide on how they respond to all of this.    

It also makes for significantly ramped up pressure for the game against Legia.   Gerrard wanted Ibrox rocking.   Its possible he gets that but rocking with an anti-UEFA dimension to it.   Whether or not some of the Support refrain as per King's requirement will be interesting to see / hear.  If they don't then more trouble ahead if we win through.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...