Punishment From Fenians

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Loyalist_RFC said:

I have no idea where the church of H*** is and nor do I care, as stated I know exactly what a Fenian is so now I will ask you again what religion is a Fenian ?
and don't give me the usual media peddled pish

To the people who matter, fenian means catholic.  No amount of pedantry will change that.

4 hours ago, Loyalist_RFC said:

So now you are telling me what I'm meaning when I call someone a Fenian 😂😂 yet you still cant answer my initial question

As I said to courtyard bear,  it doesn't matter one iota what you mean when you call someone a fenian.  What matters is what the people in power think you mean.

2 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

What was the word in the famine song that we were threatened with the jail for singing again by the cabal,  Was it the famines over why don’t the go home?

Are we meant to sing songs praising or entertaining the other team? Are we fuck we want to offend the cunts to the core, every last one of them wether they are in a stadium, in their own shit tip or under a rock somewhere leave no fenian unoffended!

There was no word, it was the whole song. 

One of the best pisstake football songs ever sung at a bunch of plastic Fenian paddies. Suddenly became sectarian, although they couldn’t answer the question of why is it sectarian when just as many Protestants died in the famine. 

Same plastic Fenian paddies that want a memorial to the famine in George Square but spat the dummy oot when the Orange Order thought it was a great idea and wanted involved to remember the thousands of Protestants. 

But again we are the bigots. 

4 hours ago, yermaw145 said:

This is the most abrupt, challenging news I've heard about Rangers in ten years, it also the most excited, inspired and confident I've been about Rangers in the same time.

Anyone who can't see this is a concerted effort to undermine us is a fool. Inc manager and board

Of course it is.   Makes no difference tbh.  In fact we should be boxing even more clever because we all KNOW they are just ooking for an excuse to nail us to the wall.

We continue to give them the nails.

14 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

This is now clearly the only scandal in Scottish football. I know this because the media are all over it as they would be with any scandal in the game.

Racist Rangers. Scotland's shame.

Passing kids about seems irrelevant now as songs can cause real damage.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

There was no word, it was the whole song. 

One of the best pisstake football songs ever sung at a bunch of plastic Fenian paddies. Suddenly became sectarian, although they couldn’t answer the question of why is it sectarian when just as many Protestants died in the famine. 

Same plastic Fenian paddies that want a memorial to the famine in George Square but spat the dummy oot when the Orange Order thought it was a great idea and wanted involved to remember the thousands of Protestants. 

But again we are the bigots. 

Exactly mate and we accepted it and it’s no longer sang much publicly, an that’s what they will do to every song we sing that upsets beast fc the billy boys is just the next in line, will they stop there? Will they fuck

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

Unfortunately, as I've tried to explain to my children this is the way we need to live. Almost embarrassed into not singing songs about our history and if we do we will be persecuted for it. 

Totally sickening IMHO but we really need to please the rest of society I guess

Funny how one side is hailed for remembering its history while the other is vilified. 

4 hours ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Can I just say -

To the folk giving it big licks ‘The muppets have done this’ etc 

Get off your high horse ffs. Coming across as if you’ve never uttered a word of TBB in your life. 

Folk trying to blame the UB - get a grip anaw. It’s no that when 50,000 were signing it a few months ago vs tarriers. 

completely missing the point.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

I’m still waiting on the answer to this question posed to a few others. 

Has any other team been banned outright from Europe over a bad word?? 

I think one of the Russians were excluded for racísm 

how is that relevant?  We have been told what will happen if we continue to break the rules.

You want us to set the precedent?

There would have to be a rule that applied to every club, you’d think if there was they would have eradicated hooliganism and pyrotechnics ages ago or there would have been at the very least an example made of somebody before now

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Absolutely not but then again if you said to me ten years ago that our club would be dragged through the courts and almost destroyed because of tax but no other club has been treated the same way I would have been shocked 

Archived