Punishment From Fenians

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If this hadn’t happened the whole of Ibrox would be up to there knees in fenian blood a week on Sunday. 

So we can disagree on this one mate, but he’s spot on. 

He isn't. 

No one is even talking about the league, what we sing in the league isn't controlled by UEFA.  It's not about the song, it's about being punished for singing it.  If the SFA start punishing us for it ( which is bound to follow) then we will need to stop singing it altogether.

Not a single person on here (I'd imagine) has any problem with the actual songs.  Its the punishments for singing it that's the problem.

2 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Absolutely not but then again if you said to me ten years ago that our club would be dragged through the courts and almost destroyed because of tax but no other club has been treated the same way I would have been shocked 

Another witch-hunt and what do you know is the the common denominator between the two., Fenian cunts trying to destroy us. 

But naw it’s the UB’s fault. 

Just now, ChampionsAgain said:

What point am I missing? 

"Coming across as if you’ve never uttered a word of TBB in your life. "  is a nothing point, it doesn't matter if we have sug it in the past.  It matters that we are being punished for it NOW.

"Folk trying to blame the UB - get a grip anaw. It’s no that when 50,000 were signing it a few months ago vs tarriers. "  what was sung against the tarriers means fuck all.  It's about us singing it in Europe.

Like I said, missed the point, big time.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Another witch-hunt and what do you know is the the common denominator between the two., Fenian cunts trying to destroy us. 

Totally agree some of our fans need to take there heads out the sand but then again its scotland your not allowed a different opinion from the fenian media and there followers or risk job and jail

Just now, gogzy said:

He isn't. 

No one is even talking about the league, what we sing in the league isn't controlled by UEFA.  It's not about the song, it's about being punished for singing it.  If the SFA start punishing us for it ( which is bound to follow) then we will need to stop singing it altogether.

Not a single person on here (I'd imagine) has any problem with the actual songs.  Its the punishments for singing it that's the problem.

You can’t just pick and choose when it’s ok to do something because you get punished for it. 

9 minutes ago, gogzy said:

"Coming across as if you’ve never uttered a word of TBB in your life. "  is a nothing point, it doesn't matter if we have sug it in the past.  It matters that we are being punished for it NOW.

"Folk trying to blame the UB - get a grip anaw. It’s no that when 50,000 were signing it a few months ago vs tarriers. "  what was sung against the tarriers means fuck all.  It's about us singing it in Europe.

Like I said, missed the point, big time.

The points not been missed mate. 

We need to accept this as a group.

The finger pointing is embarrassing.

26 minutes ago, gogzy said:

To the people who matter, fenian means catholic.  No amount of pedantry will change that.

And who are these "people that matter" ?  UEFA ...... Paedo FC ....... Scottish Media ........ SNP  ? It doesn't mean Catholic to me, one of my best friends is 52yrs of age born and raised a Roman Catholic but he is as big a Rangers man I know so you are telling me that these "people that matter" say I'm including him in any chants/songs I have about Fenians ? Nah mate don't think so and neither does he

Why don't the club & club1872 come out and tell these fux that attack us day after day, week after week etc etc exactly what the real meaning is......... FENIAN is not a Religion .........FENIAN is not a ROMAN CATHOLIC

We need to stop running

2 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

If we resort to that shite mate we might aswell just accept scotland is gony be independent, smell the coffee and accept that’s just how things are now, and adapt our behaviour accordingly 

you see where I went with that, people with agendas are trying to silence us, if we roll over and accept it then it’s game over and not just for 50,000 fans that can fit into ibrox

Thing is they have the narrative atm and while they have the upper hand (undoubtedly MSM aided) the fact of the matter is we can’t be doing with loosing 3000 fans and potentially a full stadium closure.  Make no mistake if the given the chance to do this to us it might happen. I’m not talking about any submission pathing the way towards independence as you commented on above, but if we don’t wizen up and continue to cut our noses off to spite our faces then we as a club and ultimately fan base will be ridiculed and be made to suffer...

46 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Yes.

Re your 'yes' (which was your response to a question about whether you thought they would really ban us from Europe) 

I agree that if the actions which so offend UEFA continued then its realistic to envisage a ban being handed out.     But before then it seems to me to be likely that King could organise action to prevent this from happening - at least for as long as we remained in the competition this season.    

I don't mean getting sleeves rolled up and into the ring with UEFA for  the equivalent of a bare  knuckle fight.   He's not going to do that.   He's in cap doffing bend over backwards to appease them mode and that's not going to change despite all the noise coming from the Support. 

Its too late for the game next week so he'll be hoping there is no Supporter action etc at that game that gives UEFA a reason to take further action.  But that's out of King's control now.  The reaction next week will be what it will be and there's nowt King can do to change that other than uttering more words pleading for compliant behaviour  (compliant that is in the way that UEFA mean).   The Support will be stirred up and not just because Gerrard wants Ibrox rocking for match-winning football reasons. 

But going forward this season and to completely avoid the risk of being forced into closed doors games or (worse) banned I wonder if King now thinks the time is fast approaching where he will need to be seen to be taking far more initiative to bring more control into the circumstances of how Rangers play in Europe this season.    He could perhaps simply refuse to sell tickets for games (home or away) and elect to play them behind closed doors.   Sure there would be a massive financial hit, and a massive backlash from the Support but if King decided to put playing in Europe and progressing in Europe this season (but with reduced revenues) as being more important than the reputational etc risk of being banned then maybe that's what he does.     

Gerrard and the first team squad are presumably ultra keen on progressing in Europe and would expect King to do everything in his power to make sure the team is enabled to play European football this season even if that meant playing in an empty stadium with no supporters home or away.    It'd buy King time for the rest of this season to get what passes for his execs at Rangers to come up with a credible plan for dealing with this sort of situation for next season assuming we qualify for Europe.    

If money from European competition is so vital to King then he is presumably going to take whatever radical action he feels he needs to take to make sure that revenue stream is not cut off for non-footballing reasons.    If that means upsetting the Support then I don't see King backing away from that given his message today.    He will know they will always come back because he knows that in the main we always eventually forgive and forget.   

36 minutes ago, gogzy said:

how is that relevant?  We have been told what will happen if we continue to break the rules.

You want us to set the precedent?

No. We should resist this while we can. 

I'm sorry if im being naïve but I haven't spotted any racist chants in the Rangers support anywhere.  And if I did, I would intervene. 

To capitulate to this organised smear campaign from FARE, a proxy of the beasty bhoys press, would be to simply give up again.

I can't believe Gerrard's bought into it now. He's listened to united fans mocking Hillsborough, now he's been told to criticise chants of protestant self determination. 

This embargo has Lawwels fingerprints all over it. 

Now is the time for the Rangers board to match their hand and demand the full scale enquiry of institutionalised child abuse at the hands of celtic. Fc .

They're screening documentary's at parkhead with Tom Boyd as a contributor.

I'd like to see Parkhead on trial with Boyd being cross examined as a defendant in chains

I think people need to understand, singing a song with the lyrics fenian bastards would be judged as a form sectarian singing by almost all sections of society just as we would deem any song with the lyrics Orange bastards as sectarian, the club weren't being cowardly by repeatedly pleading for us to drop certain songs, they were trying to prevent the kind of situation we now find ourselves in. 

If anyone believes continuing to sing songs about fenian bastards as an act of defiance is the route we should go down then they're clearly  just plain thick.

I predict that the match a week on Sunday has been enthusiastically marked in the calendar by the powers that be in Scottish football, who no doubt feel some sort of precedent has now been set by UEFA.

They'll probably have trouble sleeping tonight due to the smell of blood in their nostrils.

1 hour ago, Reformation Bear said:

Re your 'yes' (which was your response to a question about whether you thought they would really ban us from Europe) 

I agree that if the actions which so offend UEFA continued then its realistic to envisage a ban being handed out.     But before then it seems to me to be likely that King could organise action to prevent this from happening - at least for as long as we remained in the competition this season.    

I don't mean getting sleeves rolled up and into the ring with UEFA for  the equivalent of a bare  knuckle fight.   He's not going to do that.   He's in cap doffing bend over backwards to appease them mode and that's not going to change despite all the noise coming from the Support. 

Its too late for the game next week so he'll be hoping there is no Supporter action etc at that game that gives UEFA a reason to take further action.  But that's out of King's control now.  The reaction next week will be what it will be and there's nowt King can do to change that other than uttering more words pleading for compliant behaviour  (compliant that is in the way that UEFA mean).   The Support will be stirred up and not just because Gerrard wants Ibrox rocking for match-winning football reasons. 

But going forward this season and to completely avoid the risk of being forced into closed doors games or (worse) banned I wonder if King now thinks the time is fast approaching where he will need to be seen to be taking far more initiative to bring more control into the circumstances of how Rangers play in Europe this season.    He could perhaps simply refuse to sell tickets for games (home or away) and elect to play them behind closed doors.   Sure there would be a massive financial hit, and a massive backlash from the Support but if King decided to put playing in Europe and progressing in Europe this season (but with reduced revenues) as being more important than the reputational etc risk of being banned then maybe that's what he does.     

Gerrard and the first team squad are presumably ultra keen on progressing in Europe and would expect King to do everything in his power to make sure the team is enabled to play European football this season even if that meant playing in an empty stadium with no supporters home or away.    It'd buy King time for the rest of this season to get what passes for his execs at Rangers to come up with a credible plan for dealing with this sort of situation for next season assuming we qualify for Europe.    

If money from European competition is so vital to King then he is presumably going to take whatever radical action he feels he needs to take to make sure that revenue stream is not cut off for non-footballing reasons.    If that means upsetting the Support then I don't see King backing away from that given his message today.    He will know they will always come back because he knows that in the main we always eventually forgive and forget.   

I would like to know what opportunity was made available for Rangers to mount a defence.

Heard nothing from either side to suggest a defence was prepared, submitted or (God forbid) listened to.

Smacks of a fait accomplit and, given the number of warnings and fines dispensed across the city, it seems strange that UEFA only decide to bare their teeth when it is Rangers in the spotlight.

And the timing (in the run up to the biggest home game of the season so far) just makes that bad smell even worse.

Anyone who truly thinks that this is routine UEFA disciplinary business really needs to wake up and smell the coffee. If it hadn’t been TBB, it would have been something else. If we didn’t sing a word of ANY song, it would be something else again.

Where do you start , we are in the middle of a cultural war ,when you have people who were members of the orange lodge tell you that it's dying out ,time has moved on and we should accept this, they will vote for an independent Scotland  with the only reason being the English ,then throw in the caveat they'll vote somebody else in when they gain independence, ask them who and they haven't a clue.

No matter what Rangers and the Rangers Support do will not make any difference we have been targeted , just the same as the EBT scenario and you will find the ones pointing the finger are none other than the bastions of morality and sporting integrity .

Look at the make up of all the do gooder groups from FARE,Nil by Mouth and Call it Out ,the common denominator being their links to celtic.

Liewell has now positioned himself into Euefa ,before him they had Quinn and the Irish F.A. to bend the ear ,negate the punishment for their misdemeanors by the "Juan Guy"  a week before they are bombarding the players of Cluj with missiles , fighting this week with Swedish fans and not a word of condemnation.

The dignified silence has served us well,they continue to shit on us at every opportunity , Rangers Supporters, Rangers Football Club are seen as the enemy. Look at the face of plod when you approach Ibrox and you'll see some jobsworth dying to lift someone. 

Hang effigies from your stadium,banter, IRA banners,banter,everything is just a bit of the old craic. Lose the evidence,no inquiry,abuse innocent children,no inquiry. No wonder their scum fans do as they please knowing plod will not react.

It's akin to the vilification of the Jews in Nazi Germany, far fetched some might think, well look around you , they will not give up until Rangers are no more, they have the backing of Politicians at local and National level.

Corruption staring you in the face from land deals to the scandal that can't be named.

So they in their wisdom decree that Rangers should be punished for singing a song , whilst the most depraved club in the world of football mosey along denying the crimes committed against an unknown number of children.

Do the chucki ar la  mob and their friends want to bring civil unrest to the streets of Scotland , I believe that the plastics would like nothing better although they wouldn't be happy with the outcome.

It really is time to fight back and expose these fuckers for what they are nothing more nothing less than scum.

Kick them Out.

5 minutes ago, Lets go 55 said:

Where do you start , we are in the middle of a cultural war ,when you have people who were members of the orange lodge tell you that it's dying out ,time has moved on and we should accept this, they will vote for an independent Scotland  with the only reason being the English ,then throw in the caveat they'll vote somebody else in when they gain independence, ask them who and they haven't a clue.

No matter what Rangers and the Rangers Support do will not make any difference we have been targeted , just the same as the EBT scenario and you will find the ones pointing the finger are none other than the bastions of morality and sporting integrity .

Look at the make up of all the do gooder groups from FARE,Nil by Mouth and Call it Out ,the common denominator being their links to celtic.

Liewell has now positioned himself into Euefa ,before him they had Quinn and the Irish F.A. to bend the ear ,negate the punishment for their misdemeanors by the "Juan Guy"  a week before they are bombarding the players of Cluj with missiles , fighting this week with Swedish fans and not a word of condemnation.

The dignified silence has served us well,they continue to shit on us at every opportunity , Rangers Supporters, Rangers Football Club are seen as the enemy. Look at the face of plod when you approach Ibrox and you'll see some jobsworth dying to lift someone. 

Hang effigies from your stadium,banter, IRA banners,banter,everything is just a bit of the old craic. Lose the evidence,no inquiry,abuse innocent children,no inquiry. No wonder their scum fans do as they please knowing plod will not react.

It's akin to the vilification of the Jews in Nazi Germany, far fetched some might think, well look around you , they will not give up until Rangers are no more, they have the backing of Politicians at local and National level.

Corruption staring you in the face from land deals to the scandal that can't be named.

So they in their wisdom decree that Rangers should be punished for singing a song , whilst the most depraved club in the world of football mosey along denying the crimes committed against an unknown number of children.

Do the chucki ar la  mob and their friends want to bring civil unrest to the streets of Scotland , I believe that the plastics would like nothing better although they wouldn't be happy with the outcome.

It really is time to fight back and expose these fuckers for what they are nothing more nothing less than scum.

Kick them Out.

Fucking depressing reading, but very accurate.

1 hour ago, Loyalist_RFC said:

And who are these "people that matter" ?  UEFA ...... Paedo FC ....... Scottish Media ........ SNP  ? It doesn't mean Catholic to me, one of my best friends is 52yrs of age born and raised a Roman Catholic but he is as big a Rangers man I know so you are telling me that these "people that matter" say I'm including him in any chants/songs I have about Fenians ? Nah mate don't think so and neither does he

Why don't the club & club1872 come out and tell these fux that attack us day after day, week after week etc etc exactly what the real meaning is......... FENIAN is not a Religion .........FENIAN is not a ROMAN CATHOLIC

We need to stop running

Had a friend who worked n a boozer where I used to partake of a few -- he was a prod but supported the taigs and I never tired of calling him a fenian bastard  --- they, and I know because got involved in arguments with them at the time have been trying to get TBB and fenian banned since 1999 but they really gained momentum when they got the media on board.  

Would love to see a court case in Scotland where someone arrested actually challenges the fact fenian does not equate to catholic.  

They refer to themselves as the Fenian Army yet when challenged about religious connotations they reply that the word is political  - can't have it both ways. 

Also no way to i subscribe to the narrative comparing it to the 'N' word.  That word is a  derogatory reference to blacks derived from the word negro and was never historically used by blacks to describe themselves.  Bt it's very nature the 'N' word has always been offensive, not so with the term fenian which described a group of irish rebels many of whom were Protestants.  

Having got that rant away - unless this is challenged in court or by the club at UEFA then we are destined to lose ergo I'm with the paedo idea touted by  @slimjim1690  Would drive them nuts to realize that we still have OUR song and can actually be more offensive while exposing their years of sexual abuse.  

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

One of the ways to tip them over the edge is breaking 9 in a row.  I wouldn't stop partying all Summer

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

One of the ways to tip them over the edge is breaking 9 in a row.  I wouldn't stop partying all Summer

Going to be a long hard season because this is just the start of this shite and we aren’t even out of August. 

Expect more of this, and thats no matter how clean we keep our nose. 

Its extremely depressing that Uefa can punish a proud old club like Rangers for singing historical cultural songs that have been belted out for many a year. Left wing political correctness was deliberately designed as a mainly fenian strategy to among many other fenian controlling outcomes eventually end up with the likes of Uefa ruling that the word 'fenian' has become punishable.  

They cannot though prevent us from singing proudly our loyalty for our ancient Protestant/Orange/Ulster/Great British/Unionist/Monarchy heritage or for heckling separatist  Snp cunts/Ira murdering terrorist scumballs in absence of the word they pretend is offensive. 

Sing loud and proud for Rangers and all that the club stands for anyhow and that will get right up their nostrils but there is fuck all they can do about that. 

Mon the good Protestants.

I fucking thought going to the 3rd division would wipe clean any slate  needing wiped.  How naive was I?

Hated more now than ever on our return to the spl, any opportunity to attack us taken and frenzied upon by a complicit media.  Multiple "impartial" groups including FARE, NBM,and less impartial ones like Call It Out campaigning against us. UEFA being influenced with no counter argument being voiced in any way.

Obfa was brought in to hammer us, and scrubbed when tarriers also got done too. Yet still some reject the notion of bias against us.

I honestly think its line in the sand time.  Yes, for now we need to stop with  TBBand We are Rangers. Yes we need clarity from the Board if mere mention if the IRA, Orange or whatever else falls foul of the uefa stormtroopers.

But most important of all we need some cunt to fight our corner and win. We ain't racist despite what any charge shows.  We need a strong,, influential, legitively strong Board and legal minds.  Gloves are off. Play the politics,  but let's kill attack these clubs and corrupt organisations in each and every way we can. Legit or otherwise, just do it Rangers.

2 hours ago, gogzy said:

He isn't. 

So we lie down and accept that, whilst they sing their songs of hate and bigotry?

If our board accepted that inequity, we would be as well as padlocking the gates.

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

So we lie down and accept that, whilst they sing their songs of hate and bigotry?

If our board accepted that inequity, we would be as well as padlocking the gates.

Let’s take the moral high ground, it’s #everyone anyone not #everysong, any song. They are morally corrupt, let’s not try to equal them, let’s better them

Archived