Punishment From Fenians

BridgeIsBlue

Racist behaviour of a sectarian nature 

Some semi decent cunt takes umbrage at the Vaticans decision to keep both Cardinal Pell and Cardinal Law on the books 

1 in jail the other airlifted from justice now serving in Rome 

Hundreds of victims in Boston and the entire Australian justice system  "raised concerns" regarding the integrity of evidence, deemed insufficient to warrant dismissal  

They can fuck right off with their racist bullshit as they clamber for the moral high  ground 

No Rangers supporter went through the lower divisions to be told they are going to be locked out on a European night

Particularly where the match involved results in  knockout or the  league stages 

This anyone everyone happy clappy cringe fest has all the ambiguity that "this type of behaviour"   offers

Strip back the generalisation of the complaint and get a fund going to support anyone denied entrance to the Club they fought for during admin 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

what if something else comes back from their section which causes a complete fan lock out during the group stages ?

Just now, KingKirk said:

I wouldn't change but lets face it we must or it's gonna fuck us opinions are meaningless in this instance. The decision has been made.

Why’s it only up to them?

20 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

In all honesty I have no idea the words to any of their songs so have no idea if they use what we would class as offending words. Plenty of uvf or loyalists songs don't have offensive words or phrases as such and I dare say they will be the same. 

Happy for anyone to point out anything they do use tho

I am quite sure they sing one with the line "soon there will be no Protestants at all" see the thing is really deep down, I don't care if they do and I certainly wouldn't want them to get part of there shitty stadium banned but they are leaving us no choice but to push back due to their own intolerance and faux outrage. I could go running to my MP whining and greeting that this constitutes extinction and is genocidal in nature and there for close them down :redcard: but I am a grown up and understand that singing a song does not me that I live by its words :pipe: 

5 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I guarantee we wont get any part of our stadium closed.

The mhanks get fines almost every single time they play on Europe. 

lol whit?   It's already happened.  The section WILL be closed for the legia game.  Have you been paying attention?

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So said anything about defending the indefensible. 

The usual pish we get from our own, oh we have to be whiter than whiter don’t you know. 

bit racist mate :lol:

48 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Given the severity of the next complaint I'm quite concerned about Thursday night. 

I'm certain we will have sections of the crowd who will continue to belt out the offending tunes in defiance. How many join in is another thing tho.  

In all honesty I fully expect us to be pulled up again after Thursday night

Anyone caught doing it should be banned from the stadium for a lengthy period of time because their stupidity is too much of a risk to the club. 

If singing about fenians is more important to you than supporting Rangers, or you're too fucking dopey to understand the potential consequences, watch it in the house or a pub because you're a liability. 

It's as black and white as that.

23 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Will never happen.

It’s a really harsh punishment for a first offence.  Flares, failures in crowd control  & displaying political banners to seem to attract multiple fines even for clubs who ignore warnings and re-offend year after year, but to go straight in with this punishment for some unsavoury words in songs sung by a minority of fans is completely over the top imo.  UEFA like so many big organisations have their priorities all wrong.  

Also I would have liked to hear the club at least make some kind of statement in support of the huge majority of fans and question both the timing and wording of the uefa statement -  instead of throwing us all under the bus, but again that would never happen.  They only want our money, they don’t give a shit about us otherwise.  

It would seem that we have no choice but to comply with the deeply flawed ruling which is not a position that comes easily to us but you're right we should put the facts of the matter on the record ... tbh if this is an example of European justice with a blind eye constantly being turned to the sporting wing of the ira across the city then I'm not surprised we voted the brexit

9 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Anyone caught doing it should be banned from the stadium for a lengthy period of time because their stupidity is too much of a risk to the club. 

If singing about fenians is more important to you than supporting Rangers, or you're too fucking dopey to understand the potential consequences, watch it in the house or a pub because you're a liability. 

It's as black and white as that.

:tu:  Shitty state of affairs bu you're spot on.  If we are seen to be taking action, UEFA might leave us alone :lol:

23 hours ago, Coop said:

I think it's no different to a pub, club or anywhere asking someone to leave the premises.  You've no absolute right of acess to these places anymore than you've an absolute right as a football club to play in Europe. Clubs are in UEFA competition by invitation, not by some absolute European human right.

Because it's their party, it's their rules and no amount of complaining about it changes that fact.

Well if it's a private party I would have a lot more respect for them if they just admitted they prefer the soap dodgers company to ours rather than all these double standards 

7 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

When we sing 4 lads have a dream they say it’s the famine song.

Orange strips are sectarian

All of the above that you say.

We,as a club, are punchbags. 

An institution like Rangers briefing fans via Copland Road Org and 4lads  twitter accounts about songs we can sing and future punishments.

And just like clockwork, Michael Stewarts crusade today is about the Orange strips.

8 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

They’re a group of fans who go to games.

If folk want to sing TBB they will whether the UB’s are or not.

There’s an over reliance on them to do anything, within the stadium, and to lead songs/new songs.

Only atmosphere 9 times out of 10 and the obvious scapegoat.

Not sure if anyone has posted but here's some contact details if anyone wishes to ask any questions 

Nil By Mouth
Touchbase
Middlesex Street
Glasgow
G41 1EE
Telephone: 0141 418 7194

Fare network
16-16A Baldwin Gardens
Hatton Gardens
London. EC1N 7RJ

info@farenet.org

1 hour ago, Lerry1971 said: