Punishment From Fenians

BridgeIsBlue

If the club don’t look to take this to CAS they’d be as well just having no fans at the game. I’d accept the punishment if it was fair and even handed but when you look at the scums charge list over the past decade in Europe and they’ve never received a punishment like this something reeks 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Website now showing sold out. Not sure if there were tickets still available, and the club have rightly stopped the sale of these to transfer folk from the closed section, or whether we'd actually sold out.

I just had a look as well to see if it was sold out. Hopefully we had 3,000 tickets unsold and it’s a case of moving people.

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Awful smell regarding this. 

Agreed. I'm no buying it.

When have we ever released something as important as this through a 'note' on our Facebook page?

I'm calling bullshit.

9 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Half a mind to say none of us should turn up as a fuck you to the club who I’m even more raging at than UEFA 

Tbh mate they've got our money already so soubt they'd care.

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

What standing up do you want the club to do though?

I hear this all the time. What specifically do you want them to do about it?

If we don’t like the rules we could always just withdraw from UEFA competitions.

Firstly I would like the club to request clear and specific confirmation of what we are being punished for. Exact songs and exact words.

armed with that I would expect the club to either enforce the removal of said words by giving the support very specific guidelines and propose alternate wording, or if the offending word is fenian then I would expect the club to challenge the citation and argue that fenian is not sectarian. 

What a fucking joke this whole thing is

From the people who continue to get the club in trouble, to the club shiting it off UEFA, to UEFA being hypocritical over the clubs they charge with things, this whole thing is a shambles

Absolutely massive game for us on Thursday night and this will no doubt give Legia a boost

Fuck off

I only watched game on TV and honestly never heard any racist chants. Lots of taigs apparently had been contacting UEFA after the game complaining, so I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s their doing. Sickening

3 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Folk need to be smarter. We get looked at under greater scrutiny than most and the persistence to sing these songs has now caused punishment for the club. Needs to be rooted out in all honesty. 

I do find it ridiculous that people can get themselves in such a fucking state over a song but we live in a PC culture where almost everything can cause offence. 

Won't be long before the SPFL are trying to dock us points. 

2 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

What are we alleged to have sung? And what evidence was provided? 

Club bending over for a shafting is embarrassing. 

Exactly.  Tell us what the fuck is deemed racist UEFA. As others have said the timing of this is very suspicious.

Just now, B1872 said:

Tbh mate they've got our money already so soubt they'd care.

That’s all they care about, take take take from the fans and don’t even have the decency to challenge this nonsense especially us being labelled ‘racist’

Look at the cunts across town a few week ago with the sexism/sectarianism at the women’s game straightness our with a statement saying it didn’t happen 

48 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And yet some still don't get how we're being targeted and fucked over by our many haters.

I do not know what we can do about these bastards mate, but we will have to come up with some ideas. We cannot allow the tarriers to do anything they want and keep getting away with it.

I have just read the breaking news on the BBC and so have no real info but I am an angry man at this moment in time. 

The closure in comparison to other clubs offences is an absolute shambles, not just in comparison to the tarriers rap sheet but in terms of "similar" offences . Zenit were fined last year and there have been several other clubs fined etc for similar.

This is what happens when people aren't fucking smart enough to keep it out of European games where the club are fully liable for our actions. Having said that a partial stadium closure is harsh for a first offence in 10 years.

23 minutes ago, Ace said:

Doesnt fucking matter.

You sing a song that has "fenian" in it & FARE are there, they'll cite us.

You knew it before, you knew when it was sung & you know now. 

Not sure how any one can complain, folk obviously value signing a song above their supposed live of the club.

That's thete choice but these are the consequences, either accept it or stop it.

Give it a rest you madman. What the fuck were the poles singing last night (no I haven’t got a clue either). I have never heard racist ch anting in all my years following the Rangers. Serious public disorder at paedodome last night,reported live on bbc but not a mention in any tabloid this morning. Fare are the true bigots and will be offended by anything we sing so take your faux outrage elsewhere you moron.

Archived