Punishment From Fenians

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Why he was murdered is obvious.

True, but seeing as I got the facts wrong - I said celtic top, you said it was a celtic scarf then me using "apparently" was the correct word to use.

It's a pity they never seem to mention the 2 times in the recent past when young Rangers fans who were children getting bottled - the first one being a very young child getting life changing injuries on his face while sitting in a bus where you would think he would've been safe. Or the celtic fan getting battered the fuck out of for sitting at a bus stop wearing a red white and blue tracksuit (with a celtic top underneath it) getting mentioned.

All this coming out around the same time that an ex celtic employee getting foung guilty of tampering with kids while he was at work...

They really have no shame.

Does anyone know what exactly it was that has brought this racism charge about? 

2 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Nope lol.

That was from the first page of this thread. I hadn't read the clubs site at that point. If it wasn't for the racism part that has been thrown in, then I stand by what I said.

We can't let whoever it was get away with calling our songs racist. That is bang out of order.

Bloody paedos making sure that we are the ones with the big story In the press rather than themselves.  

Sad sad fuckers. 

We haven't been charged with being racist.  The section we have been charged under is called racism and other discriminatory behaviour ( or word to that effect).

We have been charged with discriminatory behaviour, but because it's the same section as the racism punishment, people are saying we have been charged with being racist.  We have been ( in the eyes of UEFA) discriminatory to the papes.

24 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Bridgeton Loyal fb post saying we have been reported for every game since St Josephs. Full ground closure imminent.

IF that's the case, we may well be proper fucked.

4 hours ago, gogzy said:

IF that's the case, we may well be proper fucked.

I think it starts from the punishment mate so it's from now if you like.

Edit, pretty certain from my understanding of it that we won't be done for the following games now as the charge and sentence if you like came after these so we didn't have fair warning.

We now do though, the arguments lost hopefully every single person that watches a Pape European game bombards every cunt that will listen with emails about these disgusting fenian bastards (that's in the IRA loving sense) songbook.

What I will say is they shit over us, the get organised and militant in their approach, we just spend all day arguing with each other online 

18 hours ago, Sparkle said:

I am no fan of the board, they don’t care about us fans.  BUT, on this point there is no defence.  The song is banned, it was sung at the game.  We gave unFARE and the neutral 🙄 ‘trainee uefa observer’ the bullets and they gladly fired them.  

Billy boys isn't banned, the supporters trust sold us that lie back when Murray was involved. If this is allowed to happen then next time it will be a different song or something else to do with our culture that they don't like parades, wish people would wake the fuck up, this is a one way street. 

49 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Edit, pretty certain from my understanding of it that we won't be done for the following games now as the charge and sentence if you like came after these so we didn't have fair warning.

We now do though, the arguments lost hopefully every single person that watches a Pape European game bombards every cunt that will listen with emails about these disgusting fenian bastards (that's in the IRA loving sense) songbook.

What I will say is they shit over us, the get organised and militant in their approach, we just spend all day arguing with each other online 

They will defend their own and their right to sing what they want,  Never seen the Rangers board stick up for the fans in the same way,  

The whole fucking debate is bcoming tiresome as usual.

Divided we remain.

I await with bated breath as to the sanctions to be meted out to us this season in the attempts to prevent us from taking this title. Ah but, it will be Alfie's fault he got sent off six times. 

And see awe that racist sectarian singing thingyi, that was the real reason we lost, wasn't it?! It wouldn't be that every fucking hater in the land conspired to fuck us over.

We're to busy trying to play by the rules in our self loathing whilst every hater in the land is arse raping us.

No matter how much we clean up our song sheet, we are getting fucked for something, made up or not and if people can't see that we are naive in the extreme. The mere fact that we remain to breathe is offensive to those cunts.

The board should have challenged the sectarian song sheet shite long ago and every other misdemeanor levelled against us. Not that we were squeaky clean, but as a point of principle that we will not be fucked about and to highlight the blatent bias in applying the laws of the game.

The bias actions taken against us on the field of play last season and by the CO were fucking laughable if they weren't so serious, whilst others guilty walked away free, but the haters just don't give a fuck any more, knowing they will get away with it, such is the job they have done on us in making us more toxic than nuclear waste and in our appeasement, we see the same MO played out against us this season and it's only August.

Just when do our board and the fans say no more? No point in crying after we are fucked for the title because of it, through key players being suspended, gooad goals chopped off,  whilst the oppo walk away laughing.

Sure let's clean up the song sheet, but at the same time, no more rolling over and taking it up the arse, as we will die.

No matter the detail in the UEFA ruling, to the rest of the planet we are now racist. The haters have us well on the back foot and now fighting from a position of weakness. They have seriously wounded us, so let's hope it is not fatal in the context of taking this title.

Easier to blame the the fans than doing their fucking job. If the board are to be credible, protecting our reputation and brand should be paramount, so we will soon see if they are up for the fight or not. If not, not only are they hanging us out to dry, but Stevie and the team also and one can only be left to wonder at why and at that point they should be hunted and deservedly so. If not, we will be the mugs that the rest of Scotland take us for. 

46 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

They can't punish us further for other games without giving us a chance to sort it out. 

Eh?! 

WTF is to stop them? Rule breaking is that. You don't get let off murdering some cunt because you weren't given a chance not to from your previous attempt.

The board received the complant on the day 5 weeks ago and chose to keep it quiet. Is that not warning enoug and I can only wonder at why they kept stoom?

The done us no favours in doing so. Their gross incomptence and neglect on all matters PR  in protecting our brand and reputation just simply beggars belief. 

If any Rangers fan thinks all this is just about our football club then they had better waken up.The scum have told you they are here to take over.Not just in football but in every part of your daily life.Politics,education,everything.Glasgow city council has been run by them for decades and we have stood by and watched it now their target is the rest of the country.Just look at the snp it is riddled with the republican b******s

Fuck Uefa and the Rangers board, think I might give the group stages a miss this year. (If we make it) Fucking sickening that me and my weans miss out on this and are treated different from somebody who sits less then ten seats from me. Or the paper tickets I purchased literally the guy in the next seat gets relocated but I get a shity refund.  Was buzzing for the  game on Thursday anaw 😡

2 minutes ago, smudger.kp said:

If any Rangers fan thinks all this is just about our football club then they had better waken up.The scum have told you they are here to take over.Not just in football but in every part of your daily life.Politics,education,everything.Glasgow city council has been run by them for decades and we have stood by and watched it now their target is the rest of the country.Just look at the snp it is riddled with the republican b******s

By the looks of it, half of us are already buying into it and ready to join them.

Some of our very own yessers are the thin end of the wedge. 

The club are under siege and it is clear some are happy that our values and traditions are being shredded.

52 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Eh?! 

WTF is to stop them? Rule breaking is that. You don't get let off murdering some cunt because you weren't given a chance not to from your previous attempt.

The board received the complant on the day 5 weeks ago and chose to keep it quiet. Is that not warning enoug and I can only wonder at why they kept stoom?

The done us no favours in doing so. Their gross incomptence and neglect on all matters PR  in protecting our brand and reputation just simply beggars belief. 

I’m not aware the club were told 5weeks ago. Was it UEFA that came out with the statement first this week or us? 

I agree the board are shite with our PR. 

7 hours ago, ShanksRFC said:

Bridgeton Loyal fb post saying we have been reported for every game since St Josephs. Full ground closure imminent.

I have been thinking about this potential scenario. Due to the length of time it has taken for the St Joseph's stuff to be acted on. But there's part of me thinking and hoping that UEFA wouldn't be so stupid. 

Imagine you hear about say a team from the Balkans being punished like we have.Your going to think, ah well racism probably right. Then subsequent punishment appears for the same thing that happened before any action was taken, your going to look a bit further and realise that to close a ground for using a word that is nothing more than politically offensive is nothing short of ridiculous. 

Time will tell but if we do end up with a ground closure for something that happened against the Danes then this shit is going nuclear. Not just in Europe but domestically. Imagine the scenario we get a euro ground closure while at some point nothing is done domestically for a whole stand calling Stevie G an orange bastard. 

7 hours ago, gogzy said:

We haven't been charged with being racist.  The section we have been charged under is called racism and other discriminatory behaviour ( or word to that effect).

We have been charged with discriminatory behaviour, but because it's the same section as the racism punishment, people are saying we have been charged with being racist.  We have been ( in the eyes of UEFA) discriminatory to the papes.

Right, in that case we really need to start pushing for the word "H**" to get the same standing on law as fenian. We all know that fenian essentially used to just be a word to describe celtic fans , H** is supposed to describe us but I'm sure I've seen hearts fans getting called H*** so we can argue that it's used to describe Protestants. If the government doesn't change it, they we could take them to court.

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Fuck Uefa and the Rangers board, think I might give the group stages a miss this year. (If we make it) Fucking sickening that me and my weans miss out on this and are treated different from somebody who sits less then ten seats from me. Or the paper tickets I purchased literally the guy in the next seat gets relocated but I get a shity refund.  Was buzzing for the  game on Thursday anaw 😡

If you are one of the guys who misses out then I genuinely for you,too many times when we here of numbers we just think of the size of the number. But each and everyone of those numbers is an individual

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Great post mate it's time to fight fire with fire they have got it all their own way for far too long.

16 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Right, in that case we really need to start pushing for the word "H**" to get the same standing on law as fenian. We all know that fenian essentially used to just be a word to describe celtic fans , H** is supposed to describe us but I'm sure I've seen hearts fans getting called H*** so we can argue that it's used to describe Protestants. If the government doesn't change it, they we could take them to court.

Mate when I am at work I hear the word H** on a daily basis but can assure you very rarely do I hear fenian or tarrier unless we are talking amongst ourselves. And your correct we need to highlight it and every time the scum sing their scummy songs glorifying terrorism when either they are home or away in Europe. We can no longer just sit and moan to each other it's now time for action against those child molesting cunts.

8 hours ago, gogzy said:

We have as they’ve grouped sectarian chants as racist behaviour (under their definitions)

https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/disciplinary/index.html

The UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body (CEDB) has announced the following decisions:

Match: UEFA Europa League first qualifying round second-leg match between Rangers FC and St Joseph's FC (6:0), 18 July in Scotland

Charges against Rangers FC:
- Racist behaviour (sectarian chants) - Art. 14 of the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations (DR)

Decision: 
The Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body has decided to order a partial closure of the stadium during the next one (1) UEFA competition match in which Rangers FC play as the host club, for the racist behaviour of its supporters. Rangers FC shall, as a matter of urgency, inform UEFA of the sector(s) to be closed, which shall at least comprehend 3,000 seats. The Scottish club is ordered to display a banner with the wording “#EqualGame”, with the UEFA logo on it. The banner shall be displayed in the sector(s) to be closed.

14 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Mate when I am at work I hear the word H** on a daily basis but can assure you very rarely do I hear fenian or tarrier unless we are talking amongst ourselves. And your correct we need to highlight it and every time the scum sing their scummy songs glorifying terrorism when either they are home or away in Europe. We can no longer just sit and moan to each other it's now time for action against those child molesting cunts.

Totally agree. They have turned a word which meant celtic supporter to those of us that used it into a criminal offence. 

We need to get our act together and complain IN NUMBERS everytime we hear the word H**. Get the same status for it as they got for fenian.

16 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

We have as they’ve grouped sectarian chants as racist behaviour (under their definitions)

https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/disciplinary/index.html

The UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body (CEDB) has announced the following decisions:

Match: UEFA Europa League first qualifying round second-leg match between Rangers FC and St Joseph's FC (6:0), 18 July in Scotland

Charges against Rangers FC:
- Racist behaviour (sectarian chants) - Art. 14 of the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations (DR)

Decision: 
The Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body has decided to order a partial closure of the stadium during the next one (1) UEFA competition match in which Rangers FC play as the host club, for the racist behaviour of its supporters. Rangers FC shall, as a matter of urgency, inform UEFA of the sector(s) to be closed, which shall at least comprehend 3,000 seats. The Scottish club is ordered to display a banner with the wording “#EqualGame”, with the UEFA logo on it. The banner shall be displayed in the sector(s) to be closed.

We should put the letters "UN" above the equal game part of the banner. Dont see any mention that we cant do it...

Archived