Punishment From Fenians

BridgeIsBlue

5 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

I cant fathom this though. 

This is a freedom of speech issue not a “what’s best for the club” issue 

clearly what’s best for the club is to just shut it and do as we are told. Where does that stop?

The punishments for singing a song are fucking mental, that’s why the OBAF act failed, for it to be enforceable it has to be equal and anything that causes offence would have to be dealt with. Then you are into a can of worms because everything can be taken offence to. 

Agree with your point, but it comes down to two things. You either have an insatiable need to sing the songs for one reason or another, or you abide by what is being dictated to you in order to avoid punishment to the club. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a fucking joke btw.

They cunts across the city are charged every fucking season they are in Europe Wether it be for cunts running on the park and attacking opposition players or banners ect yet they get  a fucking 40k fine or some pish?

Yet we sing a few songs and its stadium closure......an absolute fucking disgrace.

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

What standing up do you want the club to do though?

I hear this all the time. What specifically do you want them to do about it?

If we don’t like the rules we could always just withdraw from UEFA competitions.

I want them to seek parity for the club.

They can do this by turning up to any random game, recording it and giving the evidence to UEFA …. as every single match will contain a chant that is in direct contradiction to uefas wide ranging pish......

Attend 50 matches and get 50 recordings and when UEFA tell us to fuck off then go to the next level for arbitration.

Or

We could do what we have done for the last dozen years...……… try to operate on a level that not one other football club has to....

As has been evidenced, it is impossible to act in this manner.

You need to remember that our last sanction was for singing Build my gallows …………………………….

UEFA want fuck all to do with this but there are enough rabid fenians, in positions of power/influence in there that its easier to just pick on us. This ain't going to end until we try a difference tact.

Its like letting me loose as the compliance officer, the filth are never getting a fair hearing.

Fucking shocking, the scum have been doing far worse every year and there's never been talk of shutting the pedo dome, we on the other hand are shut down straight away, fucking stinks this carry on, bent bastards worried sick we've now got our act together, let's win this fucking league and dine out on their misery. #55

1 minute ago, DeanMK said:

Agree with your point, but it comes down to two things. You either have an insatiable need to sing the songs for one reason or another, or you abide by what is being dictated to you in order to avoid punishment to the club. 

The reality is we went down the latter route for a while, billy boys almost disappeared. And all around us hearts and killi were singing their Version of it and every other club carried on with their fucking bullshit. So it crept back in

my point is it shouldn’t come down to a digital decision. It should be challenged. 

If the fundamental principal isn’t challenged then Of course the ultimate outcome is that the songs will disappear again. However that would be a grievous injustice. As I have said before. We are being singled out on this issue and you h e to ask why

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Better fucking not be.

The fact it says in the statement that theyll target the supporters who done it & most of the singing is broomy front then I'm guessing it will be aswell

Similar situation to you that I wont be able to go either & the atmosphere will suffer big time

2 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Folk blaming the club for this are being ridiculous. The victim/conspiracy bullshit that we used to laugh at the tarriers for.

The Club could (and should) be:

1) seeking to understand exactly what UEFA have taken offence to. People are assuming it is TBB or Super Rangers but we've previously been done for singing Build My Gallows so we need to know precisely what it is they're pissy about

2) seeking to challenge the timing of this. It has been weeks since we played St Josephs. Why has it taken so long to read the match report and take action? 

Archived