Sign in to follow this  
Ace

Support for Thursday

The board and some fans will not be happy until we all start you'll never walk alone , this once great institution is gone and been taken over by snowflakes and apologists , na wonder the old man chucked it when we signed that we rat Johnston it's 🐝 drip drip ever since

3 minutes ago, tayside said:

The board and some fans will not be happy until we all start you'll never walk alone , this once great institution is gone and been taken over by snowflakes and apologists , na wonder the old man chucked it when we signed that we rat Johnston it's 🐝 drip drip ever since

:lol:

Fuck sake.

29 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Place will be dead and god forbid the Legia  score first. 

Disagree mate. Wont be dead at all.

If Legia score first aye.

It will be a slow start from the crowd cause of all this shite but the longer it stays 0-0 the better it will become.

Then boom, we score, Derrys Walls for the remainder of the game. 

1 hour ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

It will be a slow start from the crowd cause of all this shite but the longer it stays 0-0 the better it will become.

I'm expecting TBB to be sung as loudly and as proudly than ever before in Thursday night 

7 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I'm expecting TBB to be sung as loudly and as proudly than ever before in Thursday night 

Then people like you need your season ticket revoked for the good of the club. I'm pissed off today because of the bias or the lack of impartiality but that song cannot be sung in the stadium. Some people just don't get it.

DinViesel likes this

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Then people like you need your season ticket revoked for the good of the club. I'm pissed off today because of the bias or the lack of impartiality but that song cannot be sung in the stadium. Some people just don't get it.

I won't be singing it but you can't revoke the majority of the stadiums season ticket. Very slippery dlope to go down. As I said earlier really need some clarification from the club on it all but I can certainly see the majority singing it at some point in Thursday night our of defiance more than anything 

Just now, rabc10000 said:

I won't be singing it but you can't revoke the majority of the stadiums season ticket. Very slippery dlope to go down. As I said earlier really need some clarification from the club on it all but I can certainly see the majority singing it at some point in Thursday night our of defiance more than anything 

Well they can certainly stop you from watching the game at Ibrox and they will.

8 hours ago, Vanoli said:

British football fans respond to the game, no exceptions (whatever the mythology surrounding Liverpool and the Tarriers might suggest.) 

Which European games have you been to at Anfield?

1 hour ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

See you kind of made my point without the UB the crowd are reactive. They only get going if we score and god forbid we f Legia score first  

The UB keep the crowd going they drive us on even when we are up against it, that won’t happen on Thursday and longer the game is in the balance the worse it will get. 

Can someone tell me why the 45000 Bears at Ibrox on Thursday won't make an intimidating atmosphere?  Any surrender merchants need to keep away and give their ticket to those that want to be inside making an atmosphere.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

See you kind of made my point without the UB the crowd are reactive. They only get going if we score and god forbid we f Legia score first  

The UB keep the crowd going they drive us on even when we are up against it, that won’t happen on Thursday and longer the game is in the balance the worse it will get. 

I'm just hoping we all counter balance the loss of them on the night and step up vocally and positively for 90 mins.

3 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

I'm just hoping we all counter balance the loss of them on the night and step up vocally and positively for 90 mins.

We've had plenty of euro nights before they existed and the atmosphere was outstanding, don't think it'll be an issue.

TheCutch and The Beast like this

6 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Hope your right mate but I just can’t see it. 

If I get a ticket I will be singing my fucking heart out but none of the banned songs. I can assure you I am as bitter as the next man but I would not sing any song from now on that is going to get the club I love into more trouble.it's just what the scum are praying for and there are plenty of songs bigotry if you like that we can belt out without any repercussions for the club.

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Can we get a large banner imploring fans to SING PAEDO not FENIAN ?  

May even get some media attention and we can have a wee podcast to discuss which one they consider the most offensive. 

No that’s not allowed either, can’t call them what they call themselves and can’t call them what they are. But they can call us whatever they like and we have to just take a knee. 

It’s a weird new world

9 hours ago, Ace said:

Watching the game last night, you say just about the whole stadium sing for 90 minutes & I fully expect them to sell out their away allocation for the return leg at Ibrox and again they will sign for 90 minutes.

Gerrard has already said that the home support is vital for the 90 minutes, getting behind & supporting the team and that includes having patience when Legia have possession or when we are not rushing at them all guns blazing, throwing everything into every attack.

How do we get the home support to sing for 90 minutes and i mean beyond the UB and others from the Broomloan?

In our most recent memory, the last 15 minutes against Rapid was the best atmosphere inside ibrox for many years, then against CFC when we beat them in Dec last year but how do we get that for 90 minutes in what is a vital game for our continued improvement (european cash drives the club to improve players & facilities)?

What's your (sensible) suggestions?

Get some songs out through the Tannoys? My hair stands up on the back of my neck just prior to kick-off when I hear PA and BSOI. Why can’t we play them and more, throughout the game, more of the support will join in then.  May also solve that other problem...? 

2 hours ago, tayside said:

Pish. Take your bigotry and fuck off

2 hours ago, tayside said:

Let us clarify one thing. That is the anthem of Liverpool FC. The scum stole it as they steal everything else and that does not equate to them owning anything. Sure they can sing it all they want, but it only shows them  up for the plastics that they really are.

Cut open Steven Gerrard and he's a red all the way through. He has taken to us. He gets us and he has been a revelation. Now, when Steven Gerrard secures us that title, as a token of our appreciation, I would have no problem in giving him a  one off rounding chorus of it to let him know just how much we appreciate him and that we are with him all the way. The scum will hate it, but fuck them. It might even spur them on to get one of their own. Probably some wee *ra number such is their MO.

Regarding snowflakes and apologists, bang on the money!

Ayrblue1 likes this