Support for Thursday

Ace

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Let us clarify one thing. That is the anthem of Liverpool FC. The scum stole it as they steal everything else and that does not equate to them owning anything. Sure they can sing it all they want, but it only shows them  up for the plastics that they really are.

Cut open Steven Gerrard and he's a red all the way through. He has taken to us. He gets us and he has been a revelation. Now, when Steven Gerrard secures us that title, as a token of our appreciation, I would have no problem in giving him a  one off rounding chorus of it to let him know just how much we appreciate him and that we are with him all the way. The scum will hate it, but fuck them. It might even spur them on to get one of their own. Probably some wee *ra number such is their MO.

Regarding snowflakes and apologists, bang on the money!

Fuck off, fuck Liverpool and fuck their shitty 'anthem'. Scumbags

If the atmosphere is flat & we go out, this could turn messy. The board will blame "the minority",  the support will blame the board, all the while we're trying to mount a challenge for the league & going in to our biggest game of the year! 

35 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Let us clarify one thing. That is the anthem of Liverpool FC. The scum stole it as they steal everything else and that does not equate to them owning anything. Sure they can sing it all they want, but it only shows them  up for the plastics that they really are.

Cut open Steven Gerrard and he's a red all the way through. He has taken to us. He gets us and he has been a revelation. Now, when Steven Gerrard secures us that title, as a token of our appreciation, I would have no problem in giving him a  one off rounding chorus of it to let him know just how much we appreciate him and that we are with him all the way. The scum will hate it, but fuck them. It might even spur them on to get one of their own. Probably some wee *ra number such is their MO.

Regarding snowflakes and apologists, bang on the money!

I was 100% with you until the last sentence. It’s not ‘bang on the money’  it’s partially true, but that’s the world we live in now and we have to change with the times or die. 

58 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Let us clarify one thing. That is the anthem of Liverpool FC..... wrote @Blue Avenger

Actually Liverpool made this their anthem after it was releaser by Gerry and the Pacemakers but before that was originally a Man United song. 

ONE of the most bitter rivalries in football has taken a new twist with the claim that Liverpool fans stole their famous You'll Never Walk Alone anthem from Manchester United supporters. Grandmother Jane Hardwick says the song was originally sung by her and thousands of fans at Old Trafford long before it became associated with Liverpool.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/youll-never-walk-alone-is-our-song-1121768

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Atmosphere...the best I ever witnessed Ibrox was in 1987 against Dynamo Kiev......I'm sure there were 38,000 at the game....the atmosphere will be exactly what we choose it to be

Very very different support from those days. 

36 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

I was 100% with you until the last sentence. It’s not ‘bang on the money’  it’s partially true, but that’s the world we live in now and we have to change with the times or die. 

So we live on our knees to the rest of Scottish football no thanks

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

Atmosphere...the best I ever witnessed Ibrox was in 1987 against Dynamo Kiev......I'm sure there were 38,000 at the game....the atmosphere will be exactly what we choose it to be

vs Bayern Munchen 1972 I doubt will ever be beaten for atmosphere  -- 80 odd thousand to a man (and woman) singing non-stop for 90  minutes 

Wish younger Bears could experience that 

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

vs Bayern Munchen 1972 I doubt will ever be beaten for atmosphere  -- 80 odd thousand to a man (and woman) singing non-stop for 90  minutes 

Wish younger Bears could experience that 

Unfortunately I was only 1 and a half😂😂😂

Listen I would prefer to just remember the team I supported for over 45 years and call it a day , this is not an overreaction it's been coming for years this is not the club I supported and followed all over the world to see with greats fans , they don't want us they want the new fan who will swallow any crap they hand out , it's not just Ranger's  it's political with the SNP and those like them trying to destroy everything this club once stood for you only have to look across the city to the mutants , Liewell defends them to the hilt and comes out fighting ever time , what do we get , fuck all from the cowards in the board room , as stated it started with the hanging out to dry of Donald Findlay instead of defending him.

13 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Let us clarify one thing. That is the anthem of Liverpool FC..... wrote @Blue Avenger

Actually Liverpool made this their anthem after it was releaser by Gerry and the Pacemakers but before that was originally a Man United song. 

ONE of the most bitter rivalries in football has taken a new twist with the claim that Liverpool fans stole their famous You'll Never Walk Alone anthem from Manchester United supporters. Grandmother Jane Hardwick says the song was originally sung by her and thousands of fans at Old Trafford long before it became associated with Liverpool.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/youll-never-walk-alone-is-our-song-1121768

Awe ffs, I hate Man U.

Anyway, it shouldn't take anything away from Stevie, as he's from the walk alone era and it's his.

BTW, wasn't Gerry and the Pacemakers a scouse band? If so, it's Liverpool's and fuck Man U, they are at it. Just jealous as they're now shite.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, tayside said:

Listen I would prefer to just remember the team I supported for over 45 years and call it a day , this is not an overreaction it's been coming for years this is not the club I supported and followed all over the world to see with greats fans , they don't want us they want the new fan who will swallow any crap they hand out , it's not just Ranger's  it's political with the SNP and those like them trying to destroy everything this club once stood for you only have to look across the city to the mutants , Liewell defends them to the hilt and comes out fighting ever time , what do we get , fuck all from the cowards in the board room , as stated it started with the hanging out to dry of Donald Findlay instead of defending him.

Mate, I don’t believe that for a second.  But if the football isn’t enough for you and you feel that you really need to express your political views in chants at games then perhaps Rangers is not for you anymore. I think there’s an overreaction to this, not on the Mojo scale though,  and I don’t think many, if any, chucked it then went after declaring that they would,  so I doubt any will now. But of course, it’s your choice, if you think that’s your only option. 

5 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Until we ADDRESS  the word fenian .....which is a term of endearment for groin brigade but seemingly is a sectarian word for us......then we will be having these threads for years to come

The only way to address fenian, is to get rid of every last fucking one of them.

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Hate Liverpool too. City that reeks of rhebel fenianism. Brookside, Jimmy Corkhill,  Derek Hatton, Len Mcluskey, Militant/Momentum etc etc etc, a horrible fucking place.

43 minutes ago, tayside said:

What about just going along and watching the famous. Shouting singing and talking football-  Why does it have to be more 

is supporting your team not enough?

36 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Until we ADDRESS  the word fenian .....which is a term of endearment for groin brigade but seemingly is a sectarian word for us......then we will be having these threads for years to come

That boat has sailed mate. 

They won the Fenian battle without firing a shot, just as won the H** battle as well, The Famine Song, The right to have any banner they want without anything said. The list goes on and on and on, a once proud people reduced to asking a shower of scum what we can and can’t say anymore. 

WATP sounds a touch hollow these days, as if we really want it to be true but in our heart of hearts we know it’s not.