Fenians

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, slimjim1690 said:

Not sure if you're being sarcastic, but what sectarian banners?,I'm sure the stewards wouldn't allow them anyway so that's a moot argument.

:headwall:

Songs, flags, banners, scarves, socks etc it doesn't matter. 

They want me, you and our club to disappear entirely. 

It always amazes me . Club's like Athletic Bilbao stand by their traditions , Yet we have mostly always cowardly boards , that never want to defend any of ours

They would much rather appease our enemies, than even remotely offer up any kind of defence of ours .

2 minutes ago, smudger.kp said:

The Rangers support need to get political to fight against this mob.Every chance they get they will find something to use against us and it will not stop until we fight back.

Unfortunately we don't have a board with the courage or PR skill required, but they need to find some moral fortitude soon because the enemy is now over the hill and coming straight for us.

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

Racist?  No that's celtic who are the racists after what they did to Walters.   No we hate fenians who would ike to have brought down the UK government.  Now if we were singing against ISIS would any cunt complain ?  Or slagged of the Nazi's?   

It was not only Catholics in the brotherhood , there were Protestants also so who exactly is offended by these this word as celtic fans chant it often enough and fuck all happens.  

What next try and ban us from having orange tops again?

People offend me every day of the week it's part of life.   As for FARE I'm sure the cunts in charge was married to a tarriers too.   

I don’t disagree but that’s what we’ve been branded as. Not bigots. Racists 😩

7 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

We could sing a song saying how we love every club,

person, 

animal

care for the environment

make love not war 

Hugging trees and smelling flowers 

To the tune of TBB

And they will still hate us.

Aye but could they sanction us, bring on the hatred but let's not hurt ourselves if we can help it.

28 minutes ago, adam2102 said:

Can you please tell me where I said it was fair?

It’s not fair and it’s not ok for them to walk free. But it’s also not good behaviour. Your logic is saying that it’s ok to do whatever you want but only if nobody gets caught. 

We will be in no position to challenge lack of equality in punishment until we sort out our own house first. 

We kept our house in order for years. 

Did we ever highlight the carnage the Scum leave behind everywhere they go, the songs, the fights, the vandalism. 

That would be a no, they still hammering us for a pisstake song and waving the Union flag in a threatening manner. 

48 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

I know it's been done many times before but I make no apologies, before I get onto the thread topic I have to explain, I've followed The Rangers since I was 5years old I'm now 64, and it goes without saying that I hate those fenian bastards with all my heart, I've sang all the songs on the slopes of Ibrox and been happy to do so, and while it breaks my heart to say it but it would appear the time has come [it's actually passed]for us to stop using ONE WORD in our song book or going forward we could damage the club beyond repair if we refuse to do so, being defiant and showing bravado and just carrying on singing that ONE WORD  aint gonna cut it.

Don't get me wrong I dislike this dilemma as much as the next supporter but unfortunately it would appear that our enemies have won this particular battle, so what do we do about it? to me it's quite simple we have two choices

1: we stop singing the songs with the offending word, and I'm not that much of a simpleton to know that that aint gonna happen, or 

2: change that ONE WORD, it just seems so simple to me, what word is more offensive to a fenian than to be called a peado?, it has no catholic connotations in a legal sense, so nothing racist or sectarian there, now I've been called an Orange bastard on far to numerous an occasion to remember, but I wear it as a badge of honour and my reply has always been "aye and don't you forget it", and I bet that lot feel the same, but I know for a fact that I would hate to be called a PEADO and I know that goes for them as well, so let's change fenian for PEADO and watch their heads explode , it works for all our songbook inside Ibrox, [feel free to sing the original versions outwith] if it were to get started it wouldn't take long to be accepted.

GET IT SUNG. 

Let's get it done!

2 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

It’s official, If you want small fines just take pyro into your European ties and sing songs praising terrorist organisations.

But whatever you do, definitely do not say fenian.

Remember throwing bottles coins lighters and attacking opposition players, all good at n the world of FARE and UEFA. 

33 minutes ago, Don54 said:

celtic have been hit with a 12th UEFA fine in the space of six years with the total bill up to about £170,000.

Here, Press Association Sport lists the Hoops' recent run-ins with UEFA's disciplinary body.

December 2011: celtic are fined £12,700 after fans sing pro-IRA chants during a Europa League clash with Rennes in Glasgow.

March 2012: A £21,000 penalty is issued after supporters set off fireworks and unveil an insulting banner aimed at UEFA during their Europa League fixture with Udinese in Italy.

Read more: celtic fined again by UEFA after Paris Saint-Germain pitch invasion

September 2012: The use of fireworks at celtic Park during a Champions League qualifier with Cliftonville costs the Scottish title winners another £4,200.

December 2013: The club are fined around £42,000 after ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ unveils "illicit banners" featuring IRA hunger striker Bobby Sands before a Champions League match with AC Milan.

September 2014: UEFA fines celtic £15,900 after fans display a Palestinian flag during a Champions League qualifier against KR Reykjavik.

February 2015: The club are fined £7,300 after celtic fans clash with rival supporters and Croatian police during a Europa League group stage match against Dinamo Zagreb. The fine also punishes celtic for the supporters' use of fireworks.

March 2015: Flares set off by celtic fans during a Europa League clash with Inter Milan at the San Siro incur a £3,600 sanction.

February 2016: A £10,000 fine is issued for using fireworks following a Europa League tie with Fenerbahce in Istanbul, although a portion of the fine related to the "improper conduct" of the team.

August 2016: Fans again flew Palestinian flags in the Champions League qualifier against Israeli side Hapoel Be'er Sheva, prompting UEFA to fine the Scottish champions £8,616 for the use of "illicit banners".

February 2017: More fireworks and crowd disturbances during a Champions League match against Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium are punished with a £16,050 fine.

July 2017: celtic are fined £20,000 for crowd-related offences during a Champions League home qualifier against Linfield, including blocked stairways and another "illicit banner" featuring a paramilitary-style figure.

October 2017: celtic are fined £8,900 after 21-year-old supporter John Hatton raced on to the Parkhead pitch and aimed a kick at Paris St Germain striker Kylian Mbappe in the Champions League match in September.

This is Uefa who are punishing us, along with other clubs getting the same type of sanction.  My eyesight ain't what it used to be, any chance you could underline where these cunts got a partial stadium closure for any of this shit from 2011-17  and threatened if there are any subsequent offences they could face points deductions, forfeiting a match and even expulsion from Uefa competition?

Do those offences have a prescribed punishment of a partial stadium closure for a first offence?

If you can show me where celtic have been charged with the same charge as us, but got a different punishment then you would have a point.

We have broken a rule and we are being handed the punishment which was stated would be handed to us if we did break it. The club asked us not to do it, but we ignored them. This is the fault of the fans who broke the rules.

5 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I don’t disagree but that’s what we’ve been branded as. Not bigots. Racists 😩

We have been racists for years according to FARE and Scum Fc. 

FARE got that cunt Paul Elliot to claim what happened to Mark Walters actually happened to him and he just picked up a banana ate it and gave us a wave. 

Archived