Fenians

4 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

I didn’t post the pictures mate . I responded to them. If you want to point out what’s missing see GB

Fair enough but it should still apply to your reaction, they got punished by eufa and held that banner up, it didn’t get them kicked out of europe

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The clubs mouthpiece (4lads) saying that it’s not just the word Fenian.

Billy Boys

Flute for 50 pence

No pope of rome

Anything with Fuck the pope and the IRA

Aye but is that the club or uefa they are quoting

12 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

And get accused of ‘point scoring’ 🙄

Why not just sing songs about Rangers and ignore them entirely. 

Plus did uefa not say the next thing penalty wud be the club playing in a closed door game if we got to the play thru I wud be raging if that happened .

I have sang the song but shut up at the Fenian bit like a lot of fans.

but we have a lot of Rangers songs so sing them so need to do that.

We need to be wiser and don’t give a shit about the beasts from the east look after our own club .

Seen it mentioned on a couple of different topics here. 

Can this really gain enough traction?

I would love to see a full ibrox belting out TBB without fear of fines etc and changing the 1 words seem like the best way to not lose our anthem and gain a bit of media exposure when they hear the new lyrics. 

37 minutes ago, Don54 said:

It was an umbrella term for the Fenian Brotherhood and Irish Republican Brotherhood.

But in more recent times  the term Fenian is used  by some as a derogatory word for Irish Catholics,   in Scotland during Scottish football matches it is often aimed in a sectarian manner at supporters of scum F.C.

Seems the solution is simple stop aiming it in a sectarian manner

Who deems what's derogatory and what isn't? 

1 hour ago, soulboy said:

the only problem with this now is the taigs will start buying tickets for our games start singing and hope people will join in,  they are that fucking obsessed mark my words if we make the group stages they will be at our games

They'd have to buy at least a couple thousand to make it noiseworthy, I know they are obsessed but that's a bit far fetched 😆

When are we going to stand up and stop letting the media, UEFA and our enemies let everyone falsely think the word means someone who is a Roman Catholic, it’s a militant Irish Republican and always has been.  

Fuck every fenian bastard.

E24F3EE4-D960-4231-8620-C27D63B5FA22.jpeg

Archived