Fenians

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GOAT said:

It’s happened for the last 30 years and we’ve let it, the clubs let it, the PUL community has let it.  Now it’s probably too late to fight back.  Sad times. 

Cant send u a like atm but totally agree. Its disgusting the way out highers treat us across the board but as u say its more than likely way too late to try and fight bavk

2 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I dont think it is the same charge they were given, it is a different offence.

IMO, it is worse, but UEFA dont seem to agree.

And why would that be?? maybe because they don’t have FARE writing never ending reports about it, or somehow managed to get a Rangers hating cunt put in place as the UEFA delegate  

Maybe because we don’t have some Fenian cunt on every committee at UEFA constantly telling anyone who will listen what a shower of bigoted knuckle dragging cunts those Rangers are. 

If folk think this is all about a single word they really need to wake up. 

10 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Because our fucking culture and history is being chipped away and has been for over 30 years and if you’re happy with that we’ll then you’re a mug. 

The club is moving with the times. 

Anti-sectarianism and political correctness is part of moving forward and you, me or anyone else isn't going to change that. 

It's easier just accepting it tbh.

This all started with Dignified Silence and us not fighting our corner, we are doing it all over again as they could not get OBFA to only be applied to Rangers.

Still, we have a portion of our fans that will happy take the kicking and not do anything wrong. Where was the justice over the two pitch invasions against us at Motherwell, Hibs, Orangemen and Rangers efiges being hung from the Paedo rafters, why have they not been banned from travelling to Europe after riot police need to be called in? The obvious child non investigation is just a farce.

Let's be civil now people and don your best suits to the game and sit on your hands for 70-90 minutes (depending on your tube), after all it is only a few games against them a season and then the SFA and the law will see the error of their ways and not try to punish us further...

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

I've never met anyone who is anti bigotry, the only time I've ever seen it mentioned is online n even at that it's usually just 1 or 2 wee dweebs that get shut doon pretty quickly. 

Blueme is one of they dweebs btw 

Very surprised to see you posting after last night tbh.

Fucked it, big time.

48 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Fenian was never meant as Catholic. The celtic support have fenian leanings but is no gonae wash with uefa. SDM fucked it and let it go.  We are never winning this with uefa. So it's sing it and get found guilty again and we are then looking at a full stadium closure then expulsion.

We can't win this with uefa 

This is the basic fact - we will not win.  Facts don't matter. It has been decided the naughty word is a naughty word. Rational  argument is for the pub,  but  means nothing to a beurocrats wearing a suit. We must move on and find another acceptable word.

25 minutes ago, Sket said:

Who the fuck are you to dictate who can and can't support the club?

Fucking scab.

Just relaying the message from the club.

Just to confirm, the club want you to fuck off and support someone else if you are going to sing sectarian songs in Ibrox during European matches. I just happen to agree with the club.

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Just relaying the message from the club.

Just to confirm, the club want you to fuck off and support someone else if you are going to sing sectarian songs in Ibrox during European matches. I just happen to agree with the club.

Glad to here it’s ok to sing it next Sunday 👍

24 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Because our fucking culture and history is being chipped away and has been for over 30 years and if you’re happy with that we’ll then you’re a mug. 

But this doesn't give the board an answer as to how to act without further punishment, even more severe than what's currently been dished out. 

We slogged it out in the lower leagues working our way back to the European stage, I don't want that removed from us. 

You'd be as well sending Liewell he would do a better job than the bankers in charge of our club , to busy trying to build bridges with our enemies , I dispare at the state of this once great club , one more season for me after  that ism done afterI over 35 years season ticket holder this is not the club I started supporting in the 70 's  will always look out for results but the club has nothing in common with me anymore not political or religious but iam glad I had those years of following the real Rangers all over the world with many a great supporters and loyalists

27 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

And why would that be?? maybe because they don’t have FARE writing never ending reports about it, or somehow managed to get a Rangers hating cunt put in place as the UEFA delegate  

Maybe because we don’t have some Fenian cunt on every committee at UEFA constantly telling anyone who will listen what a shower of bigoted knuckle dragging cunts those Rangers are. 

If folk think this is all about a single word they really need to wake up. 

I don't understand this if we got roughly the same punishment as Ajax did in 2013 with their 'fenian bastards' banner.

13 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

People will always sing the songs, if some disapprove, tough shit. 

Or are you going to be a grassing cunt and go and tell a steward ffs? People can do what they want, deal with it. 

People can't do as they want without consequences as we have found out today.  

Archived