Fenians

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, MisterC said:

And my tuppenceworth is that its UEFAs competition and they make the rules whether we like it or not. If they say its discriminate singing and against their rules then I'm sorry but that's how it is. It's not just us, other clubs have had partial and entire stadium closures and while I get our songs aren't all that bad in the grand scheme of things, it's not worth the risk. UEFA are a law unto themselves and don't care about things like context. I do agree with those who say that the timing is rather suspicious, just as the tie is in the balance and we have the chance to get a share of the European money pie this happens. 

So what songs exactly are we not be singing then? The whole loyalist rep?

Just what?

Levia should be banned for that tedious grating dirge they caterwauled for 90 minutes.

Rules makers look on working people as assets. They like coffee table books about Pele. & vuvuzela. No understanding of tribal reasons to survive as expressed on the weekend. Nor the way we express our objection to those who would remove that right.

Gentrification of football has been ruining it since the sit down & shut up rule.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

So what songs exactly are we not be singing then? The whole loyalist rep?

Just what?

That's not for me to answer mate, that's for UEFA to decide. We did get told by them a few years back to cut out the Billy boys in Europe so I would say that's probably the one. I'm not trying to be an arbiter on whats right and wrong but if it was down to me then our entire songbook would be fine. When it gets to actual racist stuff like monkey noises and whatnot then that's over an acceptable line for me and I'd have no sympathy for clubs/supporters getting fucked for that. As I say, it's not down to me, I'm just some bloke off the interweb....

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

celtic should be shut down over what's gone on, but you're on a fucking psychedelic if you think thousands of us chanting about paedos at every opportunity will either help that cause or reflect well on our club. 

Whilst I agree with you I am going to settle for the paedo option only cause it's the next best thing to say/sing.

3 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

What makes me chuckle is that UEFA write that we were indulging in "racist behaviour" and our board collectively nod their heads at that.

Fucking hell, man. What a shower of utter, utter cunts.

The board basically put their hands up and left the fans in the shit.

9 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

If you cannot stop singing about Fenian's at Rangers games, then stop  going.

If you cannot stop this sectarian shite that has no relevance to us, then stay away, otherwise you are just an enemy of the club.

The club have repeatedly asked you to stop, yet you have not and now we are being hit financially and reputationaly  for your actions.

No-one gives a shit about your stupid logic about why calling someone a 'fenian bastard' is not sectarian. You clearly dont understand how language works because you are too fucking thick.

Fuck off and support someone else because this club does not want you.

Calm down. It has been a bad day for us but you have no right to judge other supporters so harshly. They may have let us down but we have been treated far more harshly than other clubs.

Everyone makes mistakes but there are forces out there intent on maximising our punishment. 

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Calm down. It has been a bad day for us but you have no right to judge other supporters so harshly. They may have let us down but we have been treated far more harshly than other clubs.

Everyone makes mistakes but there are forces put there intent on maximising our punishment. 

I wouldnt mind so much if it finally sunk in and they now stopped. That would be fair enough.

By the sounds of opinions on here though, they are just going to continue out of defiance. Anyone who does it now in a European game, I genuinely hope they get a lifetime ban.

I dont think we are being treated more harshly than others. Others today were handed the same punishment. Others were even ordered to play games behind closed doors.

43 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

No chance.

Also, it cannot be serious that you can't fuck off the ira?

I've already been pulled up by plod for boaby sands add on. Was a large crowd of us and we just continued. Too many of us and they fucked off.

So you can't condemn a terrorist? Says everything about the society in which we live and to which part is being favoured.

One day this will end in serious civil conflict and tbh, it needs to happen as the politicians are not for changing. We are the targets and it's time we took them off our backs and faced the enemy.

8 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

What makes me chuckle is that UEFA write that we were indulging in "racist behaviour" and our board collectively nod their heads at that.

Fucking hell, man. What a shower of utter, utter cunts.

I suppose we shouldn't mock other species,,,

Archived