Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mitre_mouldmaster

Fenians

Recommended Posts


36 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

Coincidence that after a couple of weeks of Lawell being voted onto some UEFA board, we get hit with this? Yet they have previous as long as your arm with paltry fines deemed acceptable?

This will now follow into our domestic game and set a precedent imo. Trial by sportscene will be at overload highlighting our fans songs and they along with the rest of the bitter fans in the country will push for serious sanctions against us (stand closures, point deductions etc) and the SFA will comply.

Ever wondered why they came after that song?  Because it is our anthem. Nothing in football matches up to Ibrox belting out the Billy Boys and they played the offended card and made a concerted effort to get it banned, in effect trying to castrate us and silence our support. We were supposed to die in 2012...we're still here with a real prospect of winning the league and about to hit the jackpot with Europa League prize money...this wasn't part of the plan for them.

We get rid of the Billy Boys then they will come back for something else. They won't stop, they hate us, hate you, hate our club and yet we have fans with their hand in the sand wanting to build bridges and appease these bigoted wankers.

I agree to an extent. I don't see many trying to build bridges though tbf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

And you think the consequences will  stop them?

The answers no btw.  

Do you mean that you expect our fans to keep getting the Club into trouble?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Dont really mind to be honest. Anyone who gets really upset about things said on the internet has to take a look at themselves.

That's really trolly.  Imagining you have got someone upset

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

O.P watches games via dodgy streams and thinks he has a valid opinion.

I'm changing songs for no cunt, i for one shall remain loyal to my beliefs unlike half the fucking wet wipes in here.

 

tayside likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

It genuinely does not matter if it is not a crime.

If Uefa state that it is not allowed to sing 'fuck the IRA' then we cant do it without risking punishment. It is that simple.

President has already been set regarding political statements! Fined less than £20,000! 

Fuck the IRA! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Barasa said:

That's really trolly.  Imagining you have got someone upset

Where have I stated I have got someone upset?

Im saying that I dont get particularly upset by what people say about me on here. Like the person wishing serious injury on me above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AyrshireBlue said:

O.P watches games via dodgy streams and thinks he has a valid opinion.

I'm changing songs for no cunt, i for one shall remain loyal to my beliefs unlike half the fucking wet wipes in here.

 

Well I hope you get a ban before you cost the club any trouble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AyrshireBlue said:

O.P watches games via dodgy streams and thinks he has a valid opinion.

I'm changing songs for no cunt, i for one shall remain loyal to my beliefs unlike half the fucking wet wipes in here.

 

No one is questioning your beliefs just don’t sing 2 songs at a football match that’s all.

So you’re happy to damage the team you love just cause you can?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Well I hope you get a ban before you cost the club any trouble.

Taig like behaviour.. how the fk you haven't been hoofed from here with your BBC like attitude over the years is beyond me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ElBufalo20 said:

No one is questioning your beliefs just don’t sing 2 songs at a football match that’s all.

So you’re happy to damage the team you love just cause you can?

Wont be told by anyone what i can and cant sing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Where have I stated I have got someone upset?

Im saying that I dont get particularly upset by what people say about me on here. Like the person wishing serious injury on me above.

You mean the person who literally believed you live in an actual ivory tower? 🤨🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AyrshireBlue said:

Wont be told by anyone what i can and cant sing.

So you’re happy to be part of something that will kick us out of a tournament and financially cost the club?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AyrshireBlue said:

Taig like behaviour.. how the fk you haven't been hoofed from here with your BBC like attitude over the years is beyond me

I find it actually hilarious that you are actually threatening deliberately getting Ibrox closed down, and in the  same breath accusing me of taig like behavior.

Im guessing you aint no member of mensa!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

So you’re happy to be part of something that will kick us out of a tournament and financially cost the club?

That's the question. Has been asked over centuries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Dont really mind to be honest. Anyone who gets really upset about things said on the internet has to take a look at themselves.

Says you getting upset about what posters say on here.

I lie in bed every night before sleep and reflect upon what I have done that day and how I could do better. I have done that many times over my many years of living and learned by my mistakes over time.

The average UB member hasn't  as he is a teenager full of hormones trying to find his own identity in a complexed world.

Tad harsh judging young lads by your standards. Would you have met them as a teenager?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Says you getting upset about what posters say on here.

I lie in bed every night before sleep and reflect upon what I have done that day and how I could do better. I have done that many times over my many years of living and learned by my mistakes over time.

The average UB member hasn't  as he is a teenager full of hormones trying to find his own identity in a complexed world.

Tad harsh judging young lads by your standards. Would you have met them as a teenager?

 

Im not getting upset by what people are saying on here though. I would be upset if we get hit with a punishment of playing a home game behind closed doors, or worse, kicked out of Europe.

It just is not acceptable to sing these things in Europe. If we do, we get punished.

It does not matter if you are a teenager or not. As a teenager, if I was told if you sing this song Rangers will get kicked out of Europe, I still wouldn't do it. Teenagers or not, they are still responsible for their actions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I genuinely dont.

What you are saying does not make sense.

Which part? It would help if my browser didn't underline so many of your words in red.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Im not getting upset by what people are saying on here though. I would be upset if we get hit with a punishment of playing a home game behind closed doors, or worse, kicked out of Europe.

It just is not acceptable to sing these things in Europe. If we do, we get punished.

It does not matter if you are a teenager or not. As a teenager, if I was told if you sing this song Rangers will get kicked out of Europe, I still wouldn't do it. Teenagers or not, they are still responsible for their actions.

You are clearly upset. Ripping out of you.

Wee suggestion, maybe try and educate/influence and encourage our young supporters in a positive manner rather than villify them on an open internet forum.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barasa said:

Which part? It would help if my browser didn't underline so many of your words in red.

The part when you started talking about a poster believing I lived in an actual ivory tower.

I dont think anyone actually believes someone lives in an ivory tower, it is a metaphor, as it was clearly used as.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

You are clearly upset. Ripping out of you.

Wee suggestion, maybe try and educate/influence and encourage our young supporters in a positive manner rather than vilify them on an open internet forum. 

 

Half the cunts on here that are vowing to defy any rules and continue singing are the wrong side of 50!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...