Sign in to follow this  
mitre_mouldmaster

Fenians

7 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

The part when you started talking about a poster believing I lived in an actual ivory tower.

I dont think anyone actually believes someone lives in an ivory tower, it is a metaphor, as it was clearly used as.

So you were not threatened with injury as you implied. You want to be offended.

4 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

Fuck their accusations of point scoring, that scum have referred to us as sevco since 2012, the "peado " chant really annoys them to fuck so let's annoy them to fuck and let everyone know what they really are.

Hello, Hello
We are the Billy Boys
Hello, Hello
You'll know us by our noise
We're up to our knees in paedophiles
Surrender or you'll die
For we are
The Brigton Derry Boys

BlueboyG likes this

1 minute ago, Don54 said:

Hello, Hello
We are the Billy Boys
Hello, Hello
You'll know us by our noise
We're up to our knees in paedophiles
Surrender or you'll die
For we are
The Brigton Derry Boys

That really does give some disturbing imagery.

1 hour ago, rfc_watp said:

Coincidence that after a couple of weeks of Lawell being voted onto some UEFA board, we get hit with this? Yet they have previous as long as your arm with paltry fines deemed acceptable?

This will now follow into our domestic game and set a precedent imo. Trial by sportscene will be at overload highlighting our fans songs and they along with the rest of the bitter fans in the country will push for serious sanctions against us (stand closures, point deductions etc) and the SFA will comply.

Ever wondered why they came after that song?  Because it is our anthem. Nothing in football matches up to Ibrox belting out the Billy Boys and they played the offended card and made a concerted effort to get it banned, in effect trying to castrate us and silence our support. We were supposed to die in 2012...we're still here with a real prospect of winning the league and about to hit the jackpot with Europa League prize money...this wasn't part of the plan for them.

We get rid of the Billy Boys then they will come back for something else. They won't stop, they hate us, hate you, hate our club and yet we have fans with their hand in the sand wanting to build bridges and appease these bigoted wankers.

I totally agree.

I reckon it runs deeper into the politics side aswell, the people in power up here want to eradicate our club as it's the last bastion of Britishness left in this cesspit country. 

They are trying to demoralise our fan base to get their way. 

Although I agree, I also think we need to be smart about this, but how, I don't know. 

9 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

There is nothing sectarian about "Fenian" in a singular sense, mate! but if you combine it with another word such as. "bastard" for example, then it apparently becomes sectarian;  unless you describe yourself as one, or have an allegiance towards them.

As a person who has been singing TBB  loudly and proudly at Rangers games  across the globe for well over 60 years, I find it rather laughable (but not funny) that in these days of political correctness, faux outrage and condemnation of a fucking song that never killed, injured, or physically abused anyone, I am now classed as a sectarian bigot or even a racist.  ( How the fuck are Fenians a race?) especially by a mob of cunts that pander to bleeding hearts from certain sections of life in the world of today.

However! It's as obvious as the nose on your face that unless we as a support completely stop singing  any songs that have words deemed derogatory  or fly banners with those words which seem to upset our enemies then we are heading towards a very dark place as a club. Make no mistake, we have these enemies in the corridors of power that are twitching to cause us harm; whether that be Scottish media, the SFA, UEFA etc, they are there and they will act, and have already done so, and the more we continue, the more severe  the punishment will be, until we will have Ibrox closed to supporters, fines and points deducted, banned from European competitions. If that happens it will make the events of 2011 seem like a slap on the wrist.

We (rightly) point out the banners from the groin brigade that describe themselves as the Fenian Army, so where's the problem? Unfortunately, this isn't how UEFA see it, nor do they appear to see the crimes against children by the Paedophile ring at the piggery as a punishable offence,  so do we continue singing these songs that will plunge us into the darkness forever and let the scum win 20 titles + in a row, or do we bite our tongue, fight smart and beat these Fenian cunts from the dark side.

Choose wisely, fellow Bears.

ECqIjOZXsAIwrh0.jpg

CBD & Appeals body???  Where's that from M8?

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

CBD & Appeals body???  Where's that from M8?

I remember reading about this years ago when Legia appealed their banning from European competition, so I presume  it's still the same. For me it's no different than Separate identity FC investigating the CBC about paedophilia and finding it guilty, ie.  If the Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body of UEFA find us guilty and hand out punishment then it's fucking highly unlikely  that the UEFA Appeals board of that same organization are going to revoke the decision.

What do you think?

15 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Even if we all became saints 

They would find something else 

Why are people too Fucking dense to realise that 

If we went through an entire game and remained completely silent they would find something else to hit us with.Rangers fans need to get clever and hit back at this mob.Funny how this all happens when they are being hit from all angles about peadophiles and we are looking great on the park.The last old firm game at ibrox their team shat it and they see it about to happen again.

eejay the dj likes this

8 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Do you mean that you expect our fans to keep getting the Club into trouble?

I mean exactly what I said, that some fans will continue to sing what they want. There may be consequences but that won’t stop it. 

Looking at this objectively I think the board realise times have changed and may not want our club to be seen as dwelling on the religious and "cultural"divisions of the past, especially in these politically correct times. 

What annoys me though is that it is obviously a two way street, and if anything, on that other side of the street the Fenians (cellic fans own description) are not being taken to task by the politicians, media and legalised anti-discrimination bodies, but are being allowed to up the stakes without condemnation (effigies, "Fenian" banners, etc).

I also wonder if these kind of "issues" were raised during the SNP "visits" to our club, and there are bigger goings on behind closed doors at Ibrox regarding these matters. 

Laudrupsleftfoot likes this

18 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

If you cannot stop singing about Fenian's at Rangers games, then stop  going.

If you cannot stop this sectarian shite that has no relevance to us, then stay away, otherwise you are just an enemy of the club.

The club have repeatedly asked you to stop, yet you have not and now we are being hit financially and reputationaly  for your actions.

No-one gives a shit about your stupid logic about why calling someone a 'fenian bastard' is not sectarian. You clearly dont understand how language works because you are too fucking thick.

Fuck off and support someone else because this club does not want you.

👍

It’s strange how some fans actively hurt our club and do so in full knowledge of the consequences  

beararse likes this

8 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Half the cunts on here that are vowing to defy any rules and continue singing are the wrong side of 50!

Yep, we were well trained back in the day on the "cultural" aspect of our club. And I know that even as you get older and more wordly wise, those basic notions stil stay deeply ingrained on your psyche. I like to call it nostalgia, but of course can be translated as bigotry.  Crazy thing is there is some enjoyment to be had from it, especially when our opposites take it to extremes and we can use it as a weapon of retaliation.  And there are those who have enjoyed the culture for many years. Even those like our Northern Irish cousins where the culture is a mainstay of life, almost by neccessity, which I understand.  

Basically my belief is any kind of political or religoious divides are not relevant to football, but unfortunately we are where we are due to our history, and the continued political and religous divides in Scotland. Shame cause it does, and will continue to, hold us back.     

If anything though  I think in time the ones who could be hit the most are cellic, especially as their cultural extremism and hatred is exacerbated by the sex abuse isssue. Will the tide change soon regarding the political influnces in Scotland and Scottish football ?  Should our club and fans keep the higher moral ground and leave the traditional cultural issues to the Fenian club suporters ?

4 hours ago, Ozblue said:

There is nothing sectarian about "Fenian" in a singular sense, mate! but if you combine it with another word such as. "bastard" for example, then it apparently becomes sectarian;  unless you describe yourself as one, or have an allegiance towards them.

As a person who has been singing TBB  loudly and proudly at Rangers games  across the globe for well over 60 years, I find it rather laughable (but not funny) that in these days of political correctness, faux outrage and condemnation of a fucking song that never killed, injured, or physically abused anyone, I am now classed as a sectarian bigot or even a racist.  ( How the fuck are Fenians a race?) especially by a mob of cunts that pander to bleeding hearts from certain sections of life in the world of today.

However! It's as obvious as the nose on your face that unless we as a support completely stop singing  any songs that have words deemed derogatory  or fly banners with those words which seem to upset our enemies then we are heading towards a very dark place as a club. Make no mistake, we have these enemies in the corridors of power that are twitching to cause us harm; whether that be Scottish media, the SFA, UEFA etc, they are there and they will act, and have already done so, and the more we continue, the more severe  the punishment will be, until we will have Ibrox closed to supporters, fines and points deducted, banned from European competitions. If that happens it will make the events of 2011 seem like a slap on the wrist.

We (rightly) point out the banners from the groin brigade that describe themselves as the Fenian Army, so where's the problem? Unfortunately, this isn't how UEFA see it, nor do they appear to see the crimes against children by the Paedophile ring at the piggery as a punishable offence,  so do we continue singing these songs that will plunge us into the darkness forever and let the scum win 20 titles + in a row, or do we bite our tongue, fight smart and beat these Fenian cunts from the dark side.

Choose wisely, fellow Bears.

ECqIjOZXsAIwrh0.jpg

The logic of that ruling is flawed as anyone or group could feel the need to to be faux offended/provoked on just about anything, just to get the opposition into bother. 

The logic would also be that to be safe, you only sing in support of your team and not anything about the oppo in their race, religion, creed or colour, tradition  etc. If that being the case it should follow on that those as in nonce fc, sing their somgs of hate in glorifying terrorists and killing the British, our troops, monarchy, Orangemen etc, flying their flags and banners of hare then they should be found racist as we would be provoked/offended? 

Of course they don't, so ever get the feeling that the ruling was arrived at by a taig for a taig and their status/song sheet is exempt from this, along with their flags and banners of hate, so we and any other cunt, cannot not respond to their bile and just take it, whilst they provoke/offend and walk away without sanction?

Again I smell shite and nonce fc hand all over this and we/our board should not be accepting any of, unless a level playing field can be established.

19 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

If you cannot stop singing about Fenian's at Rangers games, then stop  going.

If you cannot stop this sectarian shite that has no relevance to us, then stay away, otherwise you are just an enemy of the club.

The club have repeatedly asked you to stop, yet you have not and now we are being hit financially and reputationaly  for your actions.

No-one gives a shit about your stupid logic about why calling someone a 'fenian bastard' is not sectarian. You clearly dont understand how language works because you are too fucking thick.

Fuck off and support someone else because this club does not want you.

For all the haters of the above post, can't you see how much passion and commitment to our club this guy has ?

For the record,  @mitre_mouldmaster has always been one of the most genuine and entertaining posters on here. so all you wee cunts calling him out, please take on a step back and realise that is where he is coming from.  

Whether you like it or not, continuing to use the word Fenians at matches and singing the Billy Boys will hurt our football  club,  

12 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Yep, we were well trained back in the day on the "cultural" aspect of our club. And I know that even as you get older and more wordly wise, those basic notions stil stay deeply ingrained on your psyche. I like to call it nostalgia, but of course can be translated as bigotry.  Crazy thing is there is some enjoyment to be had from it, especially when our opposites take it to extremes and we can use it as a weapon of retaliation.  And there are those who have enjoyed the culture for many years. Even those like our Northern Irish cousins where the culture is a mainstay of life, almost by neccessity, which I understand.  

Basically my belief is any kind of political or religoious divides are not relevant to football, but unfortunately we are where we are due to our history, and the continued political and religous divides in Scotland. Shame cause it does, and will continue to, hold us back.     

If anything though  I think in time the ones who could be hit the most are cellic, especially as their cultural extremism and hatred is exacerbated by the sex abuse isssue. Will the tide change soon regarding the political influnces in Scotland and Scottish football ?  Should our club and fans keep the higher moral ground and leave the traditional cultural issues to the Fenian club suporters ?

This is simple, as their traditions are no better than ours to be embraced. There's are steeped in taigery and terrorism, whilst ours steeped in Orangeism/PUL. 

One cannot/should not be favoured over the other, but one clearly is and it aint ours.

I/we can be called *H**" bastards and it remains without sanction, but if we respond with fenian bastard, a badge they proudly wear, then we get sanctioned. I'm surprised we have not yet been sanctioned for GSTQ such is the narrative.

If you cannot see the wrong in that as first principle, then there is no hope and we might as well padlock the gates.

The hate keeps on coming no matter what we sing or banner we display, there will be wrong in it, such is the narrative. They were instrumental in pursuing us almost until death fir a legal tax avoidance scheme ffs.  They failed, but are now questioning FPP as we bring in players. We witnessed the uneven hand of the CO at work, along with not one red card for a scum player.

This is not about songs and bad words, but all about our very existence and it will not let up until we are dead, no matter wtf we do., they will try to sully us until our last breath.

Time we woke up and smell the coffee and our board grew a fucking spine as there is simply no apoeasing them and it should stop now.

6superbarry6 likes this

15 minutes ago, tannerall said:

For all the haters of the above post, can't you see how much passion and commitment to our club this guy has ?

For the record,  @mitre_mouldmaster has always been one of the most genuine and entertaining posters on here. so all you wee cunts calling him out, please take on a step back and realise that is where he is coming from.  

Whether you like it or not, continuing to use the word Fenians at matches and singing the Billy Boys will hurt our football  club,  

And by continuing to appease them and let the narrative prevail will ultimately result in our death. We are not here to be sullied by hate and taigery. You don't appease a school bully, you bury him.

We are divided as a support and that along with an apoeasing spineleless board is our weakness. Because one can shout louder it does not make them right and the hand of nonce fc are all over this. They have done their job welland to with their narraitive attrests to that.

16 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

This is simple, as their traditions are no better than ours to be embraced. There's are steeped in taigery and terrorism, whilst ours steeped in Orangeism/PUL. 

One cannot/should not be favoured over the other, but one clearly is and it aint ours.

I/we can be called *H**" bastards and it remains without sanction, but if we respond with fenian bastard, a badge they proudly wear, then we get sanctioned. I'm surprised we have not yet been sanctioned for GSTQ such is the narrative.

If you cannot see the wrong in that as first principle, then there is no hope and we might as well padlock the gates.

The hate keeps on coming no matter what we sing or banner we display, there will be wrong in it, such is the narrative. They were instrumental in pursuing us almost until death fir a legal tax avoidance scheme ffs.  They failed, but are now questioning FPP as we bring in players. We witnessed the uneven hand of the CO at work, along with not one red card for a scum player.

This is not about songs and bad words, but all about our very existence and it will not let up until we are dead, no matter wtf we do., they will try to sully us until our last breath.

Time we woke up and smell the coffee and our board grew a fucking spine as there is simply no apoeasing them and it should stop now.

You are talking about just simply continuing on in the traditional way. It won't work. Times have changed and we need to box clever. If we use our non political and non sectarian football club to fight those political and sectarian issues, we will fail.  Best to seperate them from our club now an fight them in the proper political and cultural arenas. 

How many people on here who wish to sing the songs, refuse to have a political opinion outside the club which reflects their opinions ? (Yes I'm tlking Labour voters and non-voters)

How many complain to the relevant authorities, organise petitions etc, instead of just posting their frustration on a football forum ?

Use your education, sense of right and political intent to change the bigger picture, not just hope that singing songs willchange it.

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

The logic of that ruling is flawed as anyone or group could feel the need to to be faux offended/provoked on just about anything, just to get the opposition into bother. 

The logic would also be that to be safe, you only sing in support of your team and not anything about the oppo in their race, religion, creed or colour, tradition  etc. If that being the case it should follow on that those as in nonce fc, sing their somgs of hate in glorifying terrorists and killing the British, our troops, monarchy, Orangemen etc, flying their flags and banners of hare then they should be found racist as we would be provoked/offended? 

Of course they don't, so ever get the feeling that the ruling was arrived at by a taig for a taig and their status/song sheet is exempt from this, along with their flags and banners of hate, so we and any other cunt, cannot not respond to their bile and just take it, whilst they provoke/offend and walk away without sanction?

Again I smell shite and nonce fc hand all over this and we/our board should not be accepting any of, unless a level playing field can be established.

Your response is exactly the point I'm making. They are being selective in what and who they deem to be  making "Racist"  and/or "Sectarian" comments and actions. They are also being selective in who is being  "offended" and who is being "offensive", then making judgements to suit an agenda against certain clubs who aren't in the clique.

The whole problem is that there is no avenue of protest against  the UEFA  rulings by an outside judiciary, because like any contract that have Terms and Conditions involved, you either read those terms and agree to them or you aren't going to participate. To play in any UEFA competition your club via your National ruling body must adhere to what UEFA stipulate, even in the fine print, whether you agree with it or not

For example, it's a fallacy to think that if you win your League you automatically get entry into the Champions League format, because technically you are INVITED to participate by UEFA at their discretion, so they can withdraw your participation at anytime they feel like it for any misdemeanor they deem as against their terms and conditions. The idea of a level playing field in UEFA ran competitions went flying right out the fucking window many years ago, B A, so as far as I can see, they  have us over a barrel with this one, and we aren't going to get any help from the corrupt SFA anytime soon.

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

And by continuing to appease them and let the narrative prevail will ultimately result in our death. We are not here to be sullied by hate and taigery. You don't appease a school bully, you bury him.

We are divided as a support and that along with an apoeasing spineleless board is our weakness. Because one can shout louder it does not make them right and the hand of nonce fc are all over this. They have done their job welland to with their narraitive attrests to that.

We "died" already in a sense. And it was horrible. I see nothing in what you are posting that will improve the situation. Rangers fans alone are unlikely to change politics in Scotland at present.

We need to get smart at the political level. Whole different subject, which is best discussed in the political forum. 

Some people are deluded. So we’re to stop everything and probably still get punished for nothing but the paedos can continue abusing us with almost constant backing from their board? 

Do people on here think it’s wrong to be calling them Fenians given what they call us?

4 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Some people are deluded. So we’re to stop everything and probably still get punished for nothing but the paedos can continue abusing us with almost constant backing from their board? 

The people you refer to as "deluded" are Scottish politicians, Scottish media and the cellic fans who refer to themselves as Fenians. 

And yes that is their agenda, and it is working.

Or are you just  refering  to sensible Gers fans on this thread who realise this already as deluded ? 

Surely not.

UEFA have attempted to become a moral police force by sanctioning clubs for songs and banners.

Neither of these cause actual harm to anyone.

They should move on and concentrate on football matters, rather than judging the people who pay to watch their teams on matters that they mostly don’t have a full understanding of.