Fenians

20 minutes ago, Unbearable said:

That last sentence is the sort of thing that kept me from re-registering here for years. Within the last decade there were folk like me posting on sites like this, on twitter, on FB, etc. voicing our concerns about the way our club was being run. Asking for answers. Looking for accountability. You know what happened? Over and over again utter mouth-breathing morons called us "tarrier sympathisers" and worse. We were told we were "disloyal".

...and then I got to witness the unedifying spectacle of the worst days, and subsequently humiliating 4 years, in our club's history. While the scum that took our club and fans for a ride went largely scot-free. I've supported Rangers all my life. My father before me, his before him, my uncles, cousins, whatever. But we're supposedly in the wrong because some folk who treat their football club the same way a suicide bomber treats their insane interpretation of a religion operate a "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" policy in a misguided sense of loyalty.

It's bullshit. If something's wrong, it's wrong. Sometimes changing hurts. The morons in Italy literally CAN'T see anything wrong with chucking bananas at black players. And when you tell them it's wrong they want to do it more because "that'll teach the PC brigade" 🙄. Pathetic.

As embarrassing as this is at least it settles it now. Anyone bringing our club into disrepute going forward is stealing a seat at the next game from a fellow bear. Simple as that. Get your head around it.

And while I'm making myself unpopular, I have no desire to stick up for Yes twats in Aberdeen, but that shit in the photo you posted is Alistair McConnachie. He's a holocaust denier scumbag. He's bringing the Union Flag into disrepute in his stupid jacket there. Please don't associate that filth with anything to to with our Union or our club. The SNP could not ask for a better plant than that evil man.

In all honesty it was the reason I finally registered here after years of just reading. I loved the fact that most would read what you said and if they disagreed would say so, sometimes abruptly but that was it. Certainly dif to Facebook where I was put out of numerous pages being called a tarrier or a taig despite my profile pic being of myself playing the bass drum and my page being full of loyalist pics etc 

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Unbearable said:

That last sentence is the sort of thing that kept me from re-registering here for years. Within the last decade there were folk like me posting on sites like this, on twitter, on FB, etc. voicing our concerns about the way our club was being run. Asking for answers. Looking for accountability. You know what happened? Over and over again utter mouth-breathing morons called us "tarrier sympathisers" and worse. We were told we were "disloyal".

...and then I got to witness the unedifying spectacle of the worst days, and subsequently humiliating 4 years, in our club's history. While the scum that took our club and fans for a ride went largely scot-free. I've supported Rangers all my life. My father before me, his before him, my uncles, cousins, whatever. But we're supposedly in the wrong because some folk who treat their football club the same way a suicide bomber treats their insane interpretation of a religion operate a "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" policy in a misguided sense of loyalty.

It's bullshit. If something's wrong, it's wrong. Sometimes changing hurts. The morons in Italy literally CAN'T see anything wrong with chucking bananas at black players. And when you tell them it's wrong they want to do it more because "that'll teach the PC brigade" 🙄. Pathetic.

As embarrassing as this is at least it settles it now. Anyone bringing our club into disrepute going forward is stealing a seat at the next game from a fellow bear. Simple as that. Get your head around it.

And while I'm making myself unpopular, I have no desire to stick up for Yes twats in Aberdeen, but that shit in the photo you posted is Alistair McConnachie. He's a holocaust denier scumbag. He's bringing the Union Flag into disrepute in his stupid jacket there. Please don't associate that filth with anything to to with our Union or our club. The SNP could not ask for a better plant than that evil man.

I saw the pic last week, I'd no idea who he was I wasn't associating it with anything least of all our club,  just making the point that Union Flag  waving is not an offence. On the subject of banana throwing the SFA stood by and said fuck all when  Mark Walters was showered with them On  the 2nd January 1988, no surprise there tho 

23 minutes ago, Don54 said:

I couldn't have told you who he was or I'd never have used that pic and I wasn't associating him with anything never mind our club, I was making the point that waving  the Union Flag is not banned on our streets 

Sorry mate, I didn't mean to imply you had an agenda. I just really don't like that guy.

4 minutes ago, Don54 said:

I saw the pic last week, I'd no idea who he was I wasn't associating it with anything least of all our club,  just making the point that Union Flag  waving is not an offence. On the subject of banana throwing the SFA stood by and said fuck all when  Mark Walters was showered with them On  the 2nd January 1988, no surprise there tho 

Apologies to you too. Like I say, I just hate him. If I didn't know better I would say he really was a plant! He was once asked in the press why he supported the Union. He said, I don't know I just do" or something like that.  🙄 Aye, right you are fella. Just the sort of answer the press eat up. 
But it was when I read him saying he thought the gas chambers were made up I really hated him. He probably gets paid by the Yes marchers to turn up and protest against them.

7 minutes ago, Unbearable said:

Apologies to you too. Like I say, I just hate him. If I didn't know better I would say he really was a plant! He was once asked in the press why he supported the Union. He said, I don't know I just do" or something like that.  🙄 Aye, right you are fella. Just the sort of answer the press eat up. 
But it was when I read him saying he thought the gas chambers were made up I really hated him. He probably gets paid by the Yes marchers to turn up and protest against them.

I googled him, with his anit semetic views he'd be right at home at the paedodome

This latest volley is ALL about making our brand toxic again to give them the edge over us and deflect from their problems.

Now with the successive boards we have had, we don't really need much help tbh, but with the coming of Gerrard, we managed to turn a corner in the toxic stakes, Dave's fuck ups with Ashley aside and the taigs just can't fucking handle it.

Their shithole goes into meltdown last week, yellow fang out, Liewell out they cry as they cover up their child rape. The next minute we get the onslaught from allcomers. We are the club from hell. Racist they  cry. Ban them they cry and now it's our orange strip is sectarian. Just where the fuck does it end?!

Boxing clever yes, but sadly with the division in our fan base and an incompetent and appeasing board, it aint ever going to happen, so we will bend over further to take more up the arse and standby and watch as our players are yet again targetted on the field of play by oppo players, ref's and the CO alike, without a sectarion chant uttered, but that will matter not such is the agenda against our club. No matter what we do, they are intent on burying us.

Watch this space! 

13 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Those sectarian buggers. 

On the note why are Uefa slapping the scum on the wrist for ira banners as they are not just poltical but sectarian as well?

These dreadful murders were carried out by the Provisional IRA and none other". Responding to the report, Sinn Féin spokesman Mitchel McLaughlin said that he did "not dispute the sectarian nature of the killings" but continued to believe "the denials by the IRA that they were involved". SDLP Assemblyman Dominic Bradley called on Sinn Féin to "publicly accept that the HET's forensic evidence on the firearms used puts Provisional responsibility beyond question" and to stop "denying that the Provisional IRA was in the business of organising sectarian killings on a large scale".

5 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

You are if you think that anyone was arrested there. 

Whether anyone was arrested there or not (they weren't because they followed Police instructions) the point is they were not allowed to freely walk where they wanted to go on a peaceful procession showing the Union Flag; so do you think that is right or not?

48 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

Whether anyone was arrested there or not (they weren't because they followed Police instructions) the point is they were not allowed to freely walk where they wanted to go on a peaceful procession showing the Union Flag; so do you think that is right or not?

So it isn't illegal to fly the Union Flag then?

Looked to me like it was some sort of counter march. The police keep these things apart no matter what flag is being waved. 

None of this has anything to do with the subject at hand though.

55 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

So it isn't illegal to fly the Union Flag then?

Looked to me like it was some sort of counter march. The police keep these things apart no matter what flag is being waved. 

None of this has anything to do with the subject at hand though.

It was no counter march. It was the 134th Durham Miners gala celebration, and the Police told them that if they walked to the park it would cause a riot with Muslims because of the Union flags., and if they didn't obey the Police directive they would be arrested and charged with breach of the peace. Now if you're telling me the Police had a right to do that because Muslims would be offended by the flag of the United Kingdom, then I'm fucking glad I live in Australia. I have also seen videos on our  TV news where  Police have instructed law abiding citizens to take down Union flags from flagpoles in their front gardens, so as not to offend "non-British" residents, so perhaps your UK media are too scared to show these things.

On 23/08/2019 at 13:48, mitre_mouldmaster said:

If you cannot stop singing about Fenian's at Rangers games, then stop  going.

If you cannot stop this sectarian shite that has no relevance to us, then stay away, otherwise you are just an enemy of the club.

The club have repeatedly asked you to stop, yet you have not and now we are being hit financially and reputationaly  for your actions.

No-one gives a shit about your stupid logic about why calling someone a 'fenian bastard' is not sectarian. You clearly dont understand how language works because you are too fucking thick.

Fuck off and support someone else because this club does not want you.

There are perhaps one or 2 people who use this site who by the nature of the work in which they have been involved in whilst representing the Crown have earned the right   to label  individuals or groups of individuals under the nomenclature of fenian bastards.

I take offence to your above post, I am not thick, I have my personal opinion on the matter, earned in the wee small hours in a dangerous place when you were safely tucked up in bed .

Without the loyal support of the fans the club cannot function

I will continue to support the club I love.

I will always remember fallen comrades who paid the ultimate price over there.

You have your opinion

Me and my brothers have ours.

I will endeavour to conduct myself in an appropriate manner whilst in attendance at games.

I cannot however 100% agree to always being able to keep my emotions in check.

God Save the Queen

WATP

NS!!

24 minutes ago, qwerty said:

There are perhaps one or 2 people who use this site who by the nature of the work in which they have been involved in whilst representing the Crown have earned the right   to label  individuals or groups of individuals under the nomenclature of fenian bastards.

I take offence to your above post, I am not thick, I have my personal opinion on the matter, earned in the wee small hours in a dangerous place when you were safely tucked up in bed .

Without the loyal support of the fans the club cannot function

I will continue to support the club I love.

I will always remember fallen comrades who paid the ultimate price over there.

You have your opinion

Me and my brothers have ours.

I will endeavour to conduct myself in an appropriate manner whilst in attendance at games.

I cannot however 100% agree to always being able to keep my emotions in check.

God Save the Queen

WATP

NS!!

If you dont think you can keep your emotions in check to stop you singing about 'fenians' or 'fuck the pope', then the club and allot of your fellow fans just dont want you there.

It may sound harsh, but it is the reality of the situation.

Would rather you just realised that you cant use these words, but failing that, it would be better for you to watch the game in the pub or back home.

10 hours ago, Ozblue said:

It was no counter march. It was the 134th Durham Miners gala celebration, and the Police told them that if they walked to the park it would cause a riot with Muslims because of the Union flags., and if they didn't obey the Police directive they would be arrested and charged with breach of the peace. Now if you're telling me the Police had a right to do that because Muslims would be offended by the flag of the United Kingdom, then I'm fucking glad I live in Australia. I have also seen videos on our  TV news where  Police have instructed law abiding citizens to take down Union flags from flagpoles in their front gardens, so as not to offend "non-British" residents, so perhaps your UK media are too scared to show these things.

It is not against the law to fly the Union Flag.

If it is then show me the law. You can't because it doesn't exist. 

I am bored of this now.

3 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

It is not against the law to fly the Union Flag.

If it is then show me the law. You can't because it doesn't exist. 

I am bored of this now.

Well you better tell the Police in England that.  One thing I agree with you; I'm fucking bored with it also.

Archived