Fenians

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

Fucking appeasers In here that’s all it is. The club should be asking who the fuck has made up the lie that fenian is sectarian. 

Your correct but we all know that will never happen unfortunately 

On 23/08/2019 at 13:58, Sket said:

Enemy of the club :lol:

No wonder we are being dictated to by fenians with cunts like this among us.

What if we start getting deducted point? they certainly won’t be friends of the club! It’s about Glasgow Rangers the football team forget all the other shite ffs!

3 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Fucking appeasers In here that’s all it is. The club should be asking who the fuck has made up the lie that fenian is sectarian. 

Add “bastard”

Folks can’t get to the game on Thursday 

is that not enough 

I’ll appease if it means a fellow bear not missing a game 

17 hours ago, cooperthewingwizard said:

What if we start getting deducted point? they certainly won’t be friends of the club! It’s about Glasgow Rangers the football team forget all the other shite ffs!

Geez fucking peace ya yellow belly.

How about if you don’t want to hear the word fenian, YOU stop going to support Rangers?  This one has his hand firmly up a fenians arse I can guarantee it.  

There are ‘offensive’ songs at every football ground up and down the country every week. If the word fenian distresses you, I suggest you are too delicate to go to any football match.

This is exactly what the taigs want, they want us arguing and divided when we should all be united.

I fully support our supporters and believe we should be able to sing what we like, I also see the double standards where the taigs get away with murder while we are constantly called out.

I want TBB sung at Ibrox, it's our anthem.

But I want us to win the league more.

If giving the Billy boys and the other songs about fenians a by for this season is what we need to do to be united as a fan base then I'm willing to back that.

We should be focused on  nothing more than backing the team and winning the league, all this other stuff is a distraction and it obviously a tactic by our enemies to hinder us. These debates get us nowhere.

Let's win the league then sing TBB as champions and it wont matter what the media or UEFA or anyone else says about it

1 hour ago, BarclayClansmen said:

How about if you don’t want to hear the word fenian, YOU stop going to support Rangers?  This one has his hand firmly up a fenians arse I can guarantee it.  

There are ‘offensive’ songs at every football ground up and down the country every week. If the word fenian distresses you, I suggest you are too delicate to go to any football match.

Yet another who doesn't get it. 

I doubt there are many Rangers fans offended by the word 'fenian'. It's as offensive as fat/thin/bald/speccy/thick bastard or whatever.

The problem is Uefa and others have equated it to black/jew/ which any sound of mind cunt (and I know that's not everyone on here) know is offensive and unacceptable.

There is no recourse to debate the meaning or offensiveness of fenian, it's not a battle the club or we can win.

Continuing to sing or chant it will harm the club. If despite that you continue to do it you're fucking brain dead.

1 hour ago, BarclayClansmen said:

Mentalist

We all know fenian isnae sectarian . But we have a massive target on our back right cos they cunts are shitting it .. we need to drop it now and fuck the pope.. give the cunts nothing to fire at us and well canter this league .

You know this all started back in I think 2005 when they complained to UEFA about the Billy boys..UEFA said it was a unique to Glasgow rivalry not their issue..the taigs then got somebody else perhaps in govt the case who's name escapes me to pursue the issue...they got the Billy boys banned...Since then there has been a campaign to rid football grounds of any nasty words but mainly the word fenian. However there no laws against orange H** bastard. That's acceptable.  

2 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

Let the people sing whatever the fuck they want.

Their stories and their songs.

2 hours ago, Willis said:

This is exactly what the taigs want, they want us arguing and divided when we should all be united.

I fully support our supporters and believe we should be able to sing what we like, I also see the double standards where the taigs get away with murder while we are constantly called out.

If giving the Billy boys and the other songs about fenians a by for this season is what we need to do to be united as a fan base then I'm willing to back that.

We should be focused on  nothing more than backing the team and winning the league, all this other stuff is a distraction and it obviously a tactic by our enemies to hinder us. These debates get us nowhere.

Let's win the league then sing TBB as champions and it wont matter what the media or UEFA or anyone else says about it

No you again

47 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

We all know fenian isnae sectarian . But we have a massive target on our back right cos they cunts are shitting it .. we need to drop it now and fuck the pope.. give the cunts nothing to fire at us and well canter this league .

Tbh I can't remember the last time I heard Fuck the Pope at Ibrox. However the bottom line is folk can argue all they want about the term 'fenian' and what it means but it is banned and we've been told not to sing songs containing that word and we need to adhere to the rules and stop singing it. It's only damaging the club and giving the haters more ammo. It really is as simple as stop singing the Billy Boys at games - there is no grey area I'm afraid!

15 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

You know this all started back in I think 2005 when they complained to UEFA about the Billy boys..UEFA said it was a unique to Glasgow rivalry not their issue..the taigs then got somebody else perhaps in govt the case who's name escapes me to pursue the issue...they got the Billy boys banned...Since then there has been a campaign to rid football grounds of any nasty words but mainly the word fenian. However there no laws against orange H** bastard. That's acceptable.  

It was Graham Spiers that was instumental in what happened in 2005. UEFA originally said the term WASN'T sectarian but Spiers bombarded a catholic UEFA official and even door stepped him and he eventually was the one that ruled it to be 'sectarian' and got the song banned. There was an episode about it on H&H's Murray and Me.

3 hours ago, Willis said:

Where have you been? 

Got about 5 pages in and give up

I actually thought when I read the title, that this thread was going to tell me the history of fenians .

To actually educate our fan base and the ‘guests’ that frequent this forum.

but no we have blue on blue literally, exactly  what the fenians want.

instead of calling our own the enemy let’s look at what the real enemy has done in past 40 yr.

look at the IRA , now that is a fenian organisation,  where are they now? 

Disbanded? 

Or trying to dictate in a UK government?

Maggie Thatcher has a lot to answer for, she was The Iron Lady who once said “we do not negotiate with terrorists. “

We all thought correct Maggie!

In actual fact it made the cunts educate themselves into very high places and we are now seeing the effects.

we take this lying down and it gets worse it’s getting worse, it is worse .

look where our club have been for the past 7 fuckin year!!!!!!  Open your fucking eyes fgs .

The fenians tried to have us abolished.

It doesn’t stop,  it won’t stop, singing songs flying flags wearing  colours  marching bands supporting football teams, they will go after it all make no mistake.

stand up for what you believe Rangers for We Are The People.

I’ll have the like of BP9 calling me paranoid but facts are facts .

there are fenians in very very very high places.

6 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

I actually thought when I read the title, that this thread was going to tell me the history of fenians .

instead of calling our own the enemy let’s look at what the real enemy has done in past 40 yr.

Disbanded? 

Maggie Thatcher has a lot to answer for, she was The Iron Lady who once said “we do not negotiate with terrorists. “

In actual fact it made the cunts educate themselves into very high places and we are now seeing the effects.

look where our club have been for the past 7 fuckin year!!!!!!  Open your fucking eyes fgs .

It doesn’t stop,  it won’t stop, singing songs flying flags wearing  colours  marching bands supporting football teams, they will go after it all make no mistake.

Best post on here...

Matter of the fact we have a board who firstly made up of apologists and specky fkwits that invite the SNP into our club, like specky Robertson etc..

Unfortunately the clubs helm dont want to be associated with protestants, Unionists never mind loyalists. 

What the club are really bad at forgetting is 99% of the support are made up of one of the above or kick that way...

Any proper chairman would have high QCS on the case...

Anyone...everyone.... apart from the PUL who for almost 150 years of the clubs existence have made up the backbone of the clubs support...

7 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Disbanded? 

Fucking hell man ha ha

The fenians tried to have us abolished. Pretty sure David Murray done that all on his own tbh!

Just now, B1872 said:

Fucking hell man ha ha

The fenians tried to have us abolished. Pretty sure David Murray done that all on his own tbh!

Why were we targeted?  How do you think this all came to light?

because we are scrutinised by obsessed fenians.

There are fenians on this site.

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Fucking hell man ha ha

Quite sure this had the reek of John Reid all over it, funny how they operated an EBT until he got there then they stopped he was aware of what was coming at the very least but instrumental in my opinion 

4 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Yet another who doesn't get it. 

I doubt there are many Rangers fans offended by the word 'fenian'. It's as offensive as fat/thin/bald/speccy/thick bastard or whatever.

The problem is Uefa and others have equated it to black/jew/ which any sound of mind cunt (and I know that's not everyone on here) know is offensive and unacceptable.

There is no recourse to debate the meaning or offensiveness of fenian, it's not a battle the club or we can win.

Continuing to sing or chant it will harm the club. If despite that you continue to do it you're fucking brain dead.

Pin this tweet for the hard of thinking 

Archived