Fenians

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a club we have come a long way. I started going to games in the early 80s and the songs coming out of the enclosure then to what we hear in the stadium now are night and day. It's an act of defiance from a section that simply  don't want to be told what to do. But the truth is in today's society we are going to be  punished.  In the past it was a fine now it's a partial closure of the stadium.

What's next?

59 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Your failing to see the point, granted these songs contravene UEFA rules however so does the massive amount of incidents that have happened during UEFA competitions at celtic Park of the past decade. It staggers belief that they have received very little punishment for incidents that have been more severe and I don’t doubt for a minute there was sectarian or racist singing at parkhead. So why the difference in punishment ? .FARE are fucking at it and we as fans and a club should not stop until they are taken to task 

I got done for speeding, loads of folk get off with it.

Should I take the fucking PF to task?

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Is it the same particular group of people getting off with it?

Over and over and over and over again?

You wouldn't question why that may be?

Just now, OceanRain said:

Is it the same particular group of people getting off with it?

Over and over and over and over again?

You wouldn't question why that may be?

Quite often, yeah. I know guys that drive over well over the limit constantly and have never been done. I done it a couple of times and got caufght. Now the entire British justice system is out to get me.

Just now, The Dude said:

Quite often, yeah. I know guys that drive over well over the limit constantly and have never been done. I done it a couple of times and got caufght. Now the entire British justice system is out to get me.

I asked if you wouldn't question why that is.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Being serious here, do you know how many European games FARE attend, and the proportion of Rangers compared to others? Also how many games attended results in reports to uefa citing offences? And I know youve said it was the delegate this time, but FARE impartiality must also be considered 

If the polis continually only hunted you for speeding, or hunted others but took no action on them whilst reporting you, I'd say that was unjust.

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

If you cannot stop singing about Fenian's at Rangers games, then stop  going.

If you cannot stop this sectarian shite that has no relevance to us, then stay away, otherwise you are just an enemy of the club.

The club have repeatedly asked you to stop, yet you have not and now we are being hit financially and reputationaly  for your actions.

No-one gives a shit about your stupid logic about why calling someone a 'fenian bastard' is not sectarian. You clearly dont understand how language works because you are too fucking thick.

Fuck off and support someone else because this club does not want you.

This trolling thread should change minds.:mutley:

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Being serious here, do you know how many European games FARE attend, and the proportion of Rangers compared to others? Also how many games attended results in reports to uefa citing offences? And I know youve said it was the delegate this time, but FARE impartiality must also be considered 

If the polis continually only hunted you for speeding, or hunted others but took no action on them whilst reporting you, I'd say that was unjust.

No idea. I don't even know if FARE Are at half the games folk claim they are at. Plenty games result in UEFA citing offences. There's another club (levski Sofia) been hit with the same sanction as us for similar today.

Partizan Belgrade are playing their next two behind closed doors for racism - according to the New York Times, that was after a previous undercover investigation by FARE saw Partizan punished in 2017.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No idea. I don't even know if FARE Are at half the games folk claim they are at. Plenty games result in UEFA citing offences. There's another club (levski Sofia) been hit with the same sanction as us for similar today.

Partizan Belgrade are playing their next two behind closed doors for racism - according to the New York Times, that was after a previous undercover investigation by FARE saw Partizan punished in 2017.

I saw the other clubs yeah. 

Just wondering if youd ever looked into their attendances and the subsequent results.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I saw the other clubs yeah. 

Just wondering if youd ever looked into their attendances and the subsequent results.

Not yet, but it's on my list of things for tonight since this all breaking has likely added a few hours to my working day

2 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

If you cannot stop singing about Fenian's at Rangers games, then stop  going.

If you cannot stop this sectarian shite that has no relevance to us, then stay away, otherwise you are just an enemy of the club.

The club have repeatedly asked you to stop, yet you have not and now we are being hit financially and reputationaly  for your actions.

No-one gives a shit about your stupid logic about why calling someone a 'fenian bastard' is not sectarian. You clearly dont understand how language works because you are too fucking thick.

Fuck off and support someone else because this club does not want you.

Fenian is not sectarian, the Billy boys is not sectarian either by law.   The billy boys is offensive not sectarian ,  A fenian bastard can also be a Protestant as it's not exclusively a catholic disease you know.  .

So what sectarian stuff are you talking about as I never ever see any trouble at Ibrox.

As for FARE?  if only the bigoted bastards where FARE,  

So for fuck up and support some cunt else?  Why fucking don't you if this is how you feel.

No wonder we get the cunt taken out of us with cunts like you who do not even know how the law stands.  

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Fenian is not sectarian, the Billy boys is not sectarian either by law.   The billy boys is offensive not sectarian ,  A fenian bastard can also be a Protestant as it's not exclusively a catholic disease you know.  .

So what sectarian stuff are you talking about as I never ever see any trouble at Ibrox.

As for FARE?  if only the bigoted bastards where FARE,  

Ss for fuck up and support so cunt else?  Why fucking don't you if this is how you feel.

No wonder we get the cunt taken out of us with cunts like you who do not even know how the law stands.  

Papish bastard knows exactly what hes doing here , should have been booted off here years ago........

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Papish bastard knows exactly what hes doing here , should have been booted off here years ago........

He's a fucking disgrace that's what he is,. If he does not like the atmosphere we create then it's simple stop fucking going then he's not offended. 

Just now, Copland bear said:

He's a fucking disgrace that's what he is,. If he does not like the atmosphere we create then it's simple stop fucking going. 

The guy is a fenian , hes been getting away with this shit for ages on here..........

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Reason I 'Get away with it' is that I am not breaking any rules and just have a different opinion than you.

It is a concept many seem to struggle to grasp....

Fuck off ya taig bastard , finally more on here are realising exactly what you are , hopefully someone has the bottle to boot you the fuck off for good.........

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Fuck off ya taig bastard , finally more on here are realising exactly what you are , hopefully someone has the bottle to boot you the fuck off for good.........

More are realising that im a sensible, respectable Rangers fan. Sounds good to me.

Think you should calm down mate as I'm not breaking any rules. 

Archived