Fenians

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

More are realising that im a sensible, respectable Rangers fan. Sounds good to me.

Think you should calm down mate as I'm not breaking any rules. 

Cut out the mate shite ya prick , tick tock.........

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Even if we all became saints 

They would find something else 

Why are people too Fucking dense to realise that 

Who would find something else? Are we now going full 'the lizard people are out to get us?'.

This is Uefa who are punishing us, along with other clubs getting the same type of sanction.

There is no conspiracy. We are being punished for breaking the rules.

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

If you cannot stop singing about Fenian's at Rangers games, then stop  going.

If you cannot stop this sectarian shite that has no relevance to us, then stay away, otherwise you are just an enemy of the club.

The club have repeatedly asked you to stop, yet you have not and now we are being hit financially and reputationaly  for your actions.

No-one gives a shit about your stupid logic about why calling someone a 'fenian bastard' is not sectarian. You clearly dont understand how language works because you are too fucking thick.

Fuck off and support someone else because this club does not want you.

Utter pish.

IF it is fenian today, then it will be something else tomorrow.

Anyone thinking that this was not motivated by our haters then naive in the extreme.

Taigs, fenian whatever the fuck you want to call those inbred paedophile scum, they will never stop coming at us.

I remain to smell shite in this whole warfare and our spineless appeasing board can go take one fuck to themselves. THEY are our PR disaster, no one else!

👍

6 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

One of what? Been a Rangers fan since I was a kid if that is what you mean?

Easy to show us proof then what about pictures of a recent game attended, none from the away section at Ibrox mind.

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Who would find something else? Are we now going full 'the lizard people are out to get us?'.

This is Uefa who are punishing us, along with other clubs getting the same type of sanction.

Bad week is it hen

1 hour ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Why should our punishment be any different to other clubs though. Disciplinary action needs to be transparent and even handed.This bull shit isn’t and if the board don’t do anything about this they are a fucking joke as they’re setting a dangerous precedent for cunts like FARE in the future.People in here have very short memories about what has happened to us in the past let’s face it these cunts won’t rest until we no longer exist and if we roll over this is another big victory for them. But keep your head in the sand mate nothing to see here UEFA and FARE always dish out adequate punishment.

Or the fans who don’t care could just stop singing it.

What exactly do you expect the club to do. We have been warned numerous times. Whataboutery isn’t going to cut it with UEFA or anyone else. The impartiality of treatment is a parallel issue and we will still get punished if we keep singing the subject words.  Time to take the moral high ground.

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Even if we all became saints 

They would find something else 

Why are people too Fucking dense to realise that 

100%  There's only one target, liewwell involved in the euro scene will be adding to it as well. Will only get worse as well as long as you sit on your hands, the brigadoon mhob are shovelling it on to boot. 

6 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Yes and Pedro doesnt have any connections to Uefa or Fare . Of course not 

As soon as we were back winning. It was certainty they would come after us 

8 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

But you don't know what I look like. Could send you a picture of anyone.

At least make your requests logical!

Its easy send the picture from a stand at a recent game attended most will believe you.

6 minutes ago, Soldier blue said:

Or the fans who don’t care could just stop singing it.

What exactly do you expect the club to do. We have been warned numerous times. Whataboutery isn’t going to cut it with UEFA or anyone else. The impartiality of treatment is a parallel issue and we will still get punished if we keep singing the subject words.  Time to take the moral high ground.

So much passion on this for a newbee🤔

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Yes and Pedro doesnt have any connections to Uefa or Fare . Of course not 

As soon as we were back winning. It was certainty they would come after us 

Thats exactly where this is coming from EJ , and it will get worse because the shower of shite in charge of the club will do fuck all about it.........

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Thats exactly where this is coming from EJ , and it will get worse because the shower of shite in charge of the club will do fuck all about it.........

Yep King is on a new strategy. And its not one, that includes defending any of the hardcore element of our support 

24 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

One of what? Been a Rangers fan since I was a kid if that is what you mean?

Followed Rangers since 9 in 1979, my da was born and bred and stayed all his days in Bridgeton.

Was at the 79 league cup final when we beat Fergie's Aberdeen, Saw us play 3 Scottish cup finals against Hibs that season also , 

Fucksake i remember as a wee boy cunts drnking pints  as the alcohol ban came in the end of the following season  and when they were building the stadium their was a picture of it on edminson drive down the Copland end of it showing us what Ibrox would look like and I remember my da saying it gonna be something else as it was and proved to be the future of football stadia 

So I think you will find there are a lot of diehards bears on here not just yourself. 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

So much passion on this for a newbee🤔

Wondered how long it would take🙄

It may be best if you let us all know how many posts we need before we can be considered trusted, in your humble opinion of course.

I do care about this because it is now harming our club, the club I have supported for 40 years.  I also don’t find it particularly difficult to comprehend that if the subject words stop then so does the punishment.

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Followed Rangers since 9 in 1979, my da was born and bred and stayed all his days in Bridgeton.

Was at the 79 league cup final when we beat Fergie's Aberdeen, Saw us play 3 Scottish cup finals against Hibs that season also , 

Fucksake i remember as a wee boy cuntsdrinking pints  as the alcohol ban came in the end of the following season  and when they were building the stadium their was a picture of it on edminson drive down the Copland end of it showing us what Ibrox would look like and I remember my da saying it gonna be something else as it was and proved to be the future of football stadium.

So I think you will find there are a lot of diehards bears on here not just yourself. 

No doubt, but if cunts don't cut this out, our stadium is getting closed and we could get kicked out of europe.

Times have changed. We cannot continue to sing about Fenians and expect the club not to suffer.

I stand by my comments, if cunts continue to do this, and it costs us, then the blame is with them and they are an enemy of the club.

See to be honest I don’t think it’s fair but we need to abide by these rules. It’s harming the club. We are looking to raise revenue for our club and get attractive sponsorships and such but we are now deemed as racists so who’s going to want to invest in a club seen to condone racism? We need to stop and we need to stop bickering amongst ourselves about it because it’s not going to make one iota of a difference. We need to play smart and stop giving them excuse after excise to hammer us. We’re only damaging our brand by continuously singing these songs. I don’t like it and I don’t believe anybody is actually offended by the words of these songs but we are a wet dream for Hollicom. Let’s stop taking any focus away from them.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

No doubt, but if cunts don't cut this out, our stadium is getting closed and we could get kicked out of europe.

Times have changed. We cannot continue to sing about Fenians and expect the club not to suffer.

I stand by my comments, if cunts continue to do this, and it costs us, then the blame is with them and they are an enemy of the club.

What about Barca or tReal?    Tell FARE to start with them and the beasts from the east as the sing fenian this and fenian that. 

Archived