Fenians

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

If you cannot stop singing about Fenian's at Rangers games, then stop  going.

If you cannot stop this sectarian shite that has no relevance to us, then stay away, otherwise you are just an enemy of the club.

The club have repeatedly asked you to stop, yet you have not and now we are being hit financially and reputationaly  for your actions.

No-one gives a shit about your stupid logic about why calling someone a 'fenian bastard' is not sectarian. You clearly dont understand how language works because you are too fucking thick.

Fuck off and support someone else because this club does not want you.

Ouch, someone got out the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Might be time for you to join your likeminded pals at parkhead. You will never change us - we are Rangers!

Fuck off!

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

What about Barca or tReal?    Tell FARE to start with them and the beasts from the east as the sing fenian this and fenian that. 

I don't think whitabootery is going to help.

Regardless other teams got full stadium closures today. It is not just us.

We are being hammered because we broke the rules. Stop breaking the rules and they won't hammer us.

13 minutes ago, jintybear said:

See to be honest I don’t think it’s fair but we need to abide by these rules. It’s harming the club. We are looking to raise revenue for our club and get attractive sponsorships and such but we are now deemed as racists so who’s going to want to invest in a club seen to condone racism? We need to stop and we need to stop bickering amongst ourselves about it because it’s not going to make one iota of a difference. We need to play smart and stop giving them excuse after excise to hammer us. We’re inky damaging our brand by continuously singing these songs. I don’t like it and I don’t believe anybody is actually offended by the words of these songs but we are a wet dream for Hollicom. Let’s stop taking any focus away from them.

Racist?  No that's celtic who are the racists after what they did to Walters.   No we hate fenians who would ike to have brought down the UK government.  Now if we were singing against ISIS would any cunt complain ?  Or slagged of the Nazi's?   

It was not only Catholics in the brotherhood , there were Protestants also so who exactly is offended by these this word as celtic fans chant it often enough and fuck all happens.  

What next try and ban us from having orange tops again?

People offend me every day of the week it's part of life.   As for FARE I'm sure the cunts in charge was married to a tarriers too.   

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

No idea. I don't even know if FARE Are at half the games folk claim they are at. Plenty games result in UEFA citing offences. There's another club (levski Sofia) been hit with the same sanction as us for similar today.

Partizan Belgrade are playing their next two behind closed doors for racism - according to the New York Times, that was after a previous undercover investigation by FARE saw Partizan punished in 2017.

Had no idea levski also hated them fenians too! Just went up in my estimations.

6 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I don't think whitabootery is going to help.

Regardless other teams got full stadium closures today. It is not just us.

We are being hammered because we broke the rules. Stop breaking the rules and they won't hammer us.

Well celtic get fined every single season and fuck all ever happens.   So at least we have a few more fines before we even get to that stage, or the club could easily highlight that's to UEFA and ask why when we have better records than other teams , So whh have we been  so harshly treated.   

Just now, Copland bear said:

Well celtic get fined every single season and fuck all ever happens.   So at least we have a few more fines before we even get to that stage. 

They have not been charged with the same thing though.

No doubt they could have been, but they have not, so they didn't get the same punishment.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

They have not been charged with the same thing though.

No doubt they could have been, but they have not, so they didn't get the same punishment.

So what are we charged with murder? For what an offensive song that is legal just if someone complains about it then it becomes illegal thanks to the fucked up SNP.

I am offended by your comments so why are you not being charged or do we only pick on a certain religion in this country?

1 hour ago, Soldier blue said:

.  I also don’t find it particularly difficult to comprehend that if the subject words stop then so does the punishment.

Do you believe in the tooth fairy

The scum could wreck a stadium and actually harm someone .And still  find their next fine reducing 

Just now, Copland bear said:

So what are we charged with murder? For what an offensive song that is legal just if someone complains about it then it becomes illegal thanks to the fucked up SNP.

I am offended by your comments so why are you not being charged or do we only pick on a certain religion in this country?

I'm sure if Uefa wrote a rule saying 'any offence caused by mitre_mouldmaster on RangersMedia shall result in fines to Rangers FC' then I would be in trouble.

They have not though, they have rules about sectarian/racist singing though, which we broke.

I have no idea if celtic have done the same, I would imagine they have had some singing about H*** (which is as bad as fenians imo), but I would not be surprised if it was a smaller amount or not as sustained.

Imo we are worse for singing sectarian songs. They are worse for raping kids and glorifying terrorists.

Imo they should be shut down, but that is not a debate for here, this is purely a debate about our fans being unable to retrain from singing about fenians.

It is not difficult not to do it. Fans who continue to do so are just harming the club.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No one likes us, we really care.

We should care in 2019 

For me that song should be binned 

Many may not like that, but we have to start fighting back .Or we are just going to be a punchbag for our enemies 

Simples 

11 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

How about we change the word? It's only a word

I know, its simple. Its been talked about for years and there are plenty who say they wont change the word cos they are that staunch. Fuck knows what we do to be honest. The 3 options seem to be 1. Carry on as we are and end up playing behind closed doors. 2. Change one word in a great song and avoid punishment. 3. Drop said song altogether. It is no more complicated than that,and the choice would seem obvious but there you go.

If you cannot stop singing about Fenian's at Rangers games, then stop  going.

If you cannot stop this sectarian shite that has no relevance to us, then stay away, otherwise you are just an enemy of the club.

The club have repeatedly asked you to stop, yet you have not and now we are being hit financially and reputationaly  for your actions.

No-one gives a shit about your stupid logic about why calling someone a 'fenian bastard' is not sectarian. You clearly dont understand how language works because you are too fucking thick.

Fuck off and support someone else because this club does not want you.

Says some fucking bam! so we better listen to mr Rangers eh

wind yer neck in ya fucking roaster or tell you whit next time you hear a song you don’t like (if you even go to games), try talking to them the way you posted that an see if your wanted at ibrox ya fuckin helmet ye!

why don’t you fuck off if you don’t like what you hear, WANKER!!

Just now, Tomatasauce said:

Says some fucking bam! so we better listen to mr Rangers eh

wind yer neck in ya fucking roaster or tell you whit next time you hear a song you don’t like (if you even go to games), try talking to them the way you posted that an see if your wanted at ibrox ya fuckin helmet ye!

why don’t you fuck off if you don’t like what you hear, WANKER!!

😂😂😂

Singing sectarian songs is pretty good evidence of being sectarian.

If you are trying to claim that calling people 'fenian bastards' etc is not sectarian, then I dont really have much time for you to be honest.

Stop talking shite... I have catholic friends but no fenian friends there is a big difference!

So how is it sectarian again? Just because someone high and mighty says it is...

3 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Oh look at me I'm better than you because I don't do certain things. 

Poof. 

He's not saying he's "better" he's saying don't sing the word "fenian" ,as regardless of the words connotations UEFA don't like it and will eventually close our stadium down. His opinion, my opinion,  and your opinion matter fu*k all , UEFA own the ball and when they speak we MUST listen or suffer the consequences. 

4 minutes ago, drewgardiner88 said:

Stop talking shite... I have catholic friends but no fenian friends there is a big difference!

So how is it sectarian again? Just because someone high and mighty says it is...

It is how language works mate. The term fenian is now regarded as a sectarian term.

Some people in this thread are acting like 5 year olds. “It’s not fair, look at other clubs”.   It’s what I’d expect from a primary kid. 

If 10 people rob a bank and I’m one of them and only I get caught, is it fair? No. Am I therefor in the right? Also no. 

Just stop singing the songs in Europe.

4 minutes ago, adam2102 said:

Some people in this thread are acting like 5 year olds. “It’s not fair, look at other clubs”.   It’s what I’d expect from a primary kid. 

If 10 people rob a bank and I’m one of them and only I get caught, is it fair? No. Am I therefor in the right? Also no. 

Just stop singing the songs in Europe.

If 9 others were also found to have offended, would it be ok for them to just get off scot free?  What if 10 folk are offending but the polis only look at CCTV into the actions of one person. Is that fair and right? What a daft analogy.

Archived