Fenians

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Do those offences have a prescribed punishment of a partial stadium closure for a first offence?

If you can show me where celtic have been charged with the same charge as us, but got a different punishment then you would have a point.

We have broken a rule and we are being handed the punishment which was stated would be handed to us if we did break it. The club asked us not to do it, but we ignored them. This is the fault of the fans who broke the rules.

July 2017 is the same offence if you what to take your blinkers off. Along with the others 

31 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Change the word but not to paedo ffs

Why not.We have to fight back.If not paedo then suggest something else we cant just stand back and take this.Fenians are not a race- fenians are not just catholics .we are not a racist club.Think back to the way Mark Walters was treated by the scum.

42 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

That is true.

We change the words/drop the song...and keep existing.  That’s the best way forward.  

This 100% sing the songs in the Orange halls and Rangers pubs pre/post match, in the stadium sing Rangers songs, no problems for the club, and tarrier bastards looking to harm Rangers, totally destroyed. 

For the super Rangers song defo change it to peado bastards, and as it has already been said it's not sectarian so they cant use it against us

For TBB I've think changing the words from "fenian blood" to "your team's blood" would be a good shout.. it fits with the songs rhythm and it applies to whatever team we a re playing (fenian or otherwise)

We get our anthem back without fear of repercussion and any team we play can be told in no uncertain terms to expect no surrender and blood and snotters for 90 mins

I’d say to eufa, see when you manage to stop pyrotechnics at games, which are a fucking Heath and saftey hazard come back to us and we’ll attempt to do something about our singing 

teams throughout world football use pyrotechnics what have they really done to stop it? Absolutely fuck all!

theres far more concerning things that go on in football stadia try eradicating the worst things before ye get to singing

1 minute ago, slimjim1690 said:

I get your point mate but I don't give a fuck who we offend just as long as we avoid hurting our club financially.

your PAEDO  word would work for me and annoy them more ---- they were going ballistic online cause a few wee Dunfermline fans were chanting about them being PAEDOS. Why not??? 

4 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Singing sectarian songs is pretty good evidence of being sectarian.

If you are trying to claim that calling people 'fenian bastards' etc is not sectarian, then I dont really have much time for you to be honest.

Just because they claim it’s sectarian doesn’t mean it is. 

I class zombie as being racist now so can I expect them to close the piggery? 

Fuck the Fenian bastards. 

18 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

VIOLENCE at the celtic game

NAUGHTY WORDS  at the Rangers game 

which one creates the most headlines??   

That's because we're Fare game

11 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

your PAEDO  word would work for me and annoy them more ---- they were going ballistic online cause a few wee Dunfermline fans were chanting about them being PAEDOS. Why not??? 

Think this would work, anyone who has an issue not singing the offending word would probably buy into it as its still having a right go at we know who.

Should get a campaign, social media etc. started to spread the word.

I think paedo is the perfect public version to call the manky bastards and when they cause publicity by complaining to the authorities it will only raise their shameful past and the current compensation pay outs.

The media will have to report on the chants and I would imagine it will gain momentum around other stadiums as it's already doing.

Their shameful past should never be forgotten just like our illustrious past wont.

7 minutes ago, Zoso1872 said:

For the super Rangers song defo change it to peado bastards, and as it has already been said it's not sectarian so they cant use it against us

For TBB I've think changing the words from "fenian blood" to "your team's blood" would be a good shout.. it fits with the songs rhythm and it applies to whatever team we a re playing (fenian or otherwise)

We get our anthem back without fear of repercussion and any team we play can be told in no uncertain terms to expect no surrender and blood and snotters for 90 mins

Almost sorry I made this thread now :lol:,  .................Naw mate just naw................... the whole reason to use PEADO in the chants is to whind up the fuckin' fenians who we can't call fenians, PEADO blood is just a substitute word for fenian and they hate that word more, any time I sang TBB or No one likes us when fenian was mentioned it was directed at the scum supporters not the sheep or motherwell or any other "your team"

13 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Almost sorry I made this thread now :lol:,  .................Naw mate just naw................... the whole reason to use PEADO in the chants is to whind up the fuckin' fenians who we can't call fenians, PEADO blood is just a substitute word for fenian and they hate that word more, any time I sang TBB or No one likes us when fenian was mentioned it was directed at the scum supporters not the sheep or motherwell or any other "your team"

By all means change it to peado when playing the peados... but it's going to sound weird as fuck singing about being up to our knees in peado blood when we're playing in Europe against a spartak Moscow or a Wolves

Always thought it strange how we sing about them so much (our hatred of anyway)  yet call them obsessed... still did it mind you 😁

We’ve been having this debate for years. Happened around 2006 or so as well. Apparently dropping the ‘f’ word is asking too much for some of our fans. Really sad that singing that is more important than the well-being and reputation of our club.

Archived