Gerrard Urges Fans To Cut It Out

Bronzy

1 hour ago, krissg910 said:

Seems to me like Gerrard doesn't really give a fuck about songs being sung by fans. 

Mountain and mole hill come to mind 

Why would he, that was my point above he’s a football manager not a public relations manager, fuck what anybody thinks of our club the world over, we are Rangers and proud of our history and will change it for NO cunt!

Gerrard clearly doesn’t have an issue with any songs, he’s had nothing but praise for us so far and should’ve avoided commenting on this 

Do think he’ll get his wish and the stadium will be even louder  on Thursday as a result of this shite

5 minutes ago, chris182 said:

That wouldn't help matters

He’s not in the job he’s in, to help matters, he’s a football manager nothing else, he has a choice wether to comment or not and he chose to follow the clubs stance, that’s fine I wouldn’t expect anything else from him and don’t see why it would annoy him, trust me he’ll be far more annoyed with the things he’s quite right to be annoyed about, like buying basisic for 2m and getting nothing out of him, same with gredza etc

37 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Because it wasn't the club that were to blame, it was the fans.

So the club feed of us and we are a credit to them when it suits them but when a problem arises its a case of us and them or us and the club. We really all should be the same. We defend the club at any and every opportunity surely the club could offer the same back??? 

Edit just noticed I reached +1000 what does that mean🤔🤔

32 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

So the club feed of us and we are a credit to them when it suits them but when a problem arises its a case of us and them or us and the club. We really all should be the same. We defend the club at any and every opportunity surely the club could offer the same back??? 

It’s likes but only another 690 to you get a wee King Billy icon for the day 👏🏻👏🏻

35 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

rab, the club simply can't defend fans singing songs banned by UEFA, ffs mate, mon,it's not rocket science. 

1 minute ago, 2nd Flute said:

rab, the club simply can't defend fans singing songs banned by UEFA, ffs mate, mon,it's not rocket science. 

I'm not asking the club to defend us in this instance it's more the wording that annoyed me that's all but yeah I know exactly what you mean

Shite position for him to be in but thought he dealt with it well in the press conference, better watching that than reading it via Twitter etc.

Ridiculous question regarding what school he went to, fucking arsehole journalist 

2 hours ago, gogzy said:

Because it wasn't the club that were to blame, it was the fans.

For singing exactly what, because we still remain in the dark.

As for the club, they are to blame for that shit of a statement, knowing about the complaint for five weeks and that's the best they come up with ffs?!

As for Stevie, of course he has to go with the party line, he has little option being an employee and lbh, the English really don't get it. He was put in a cunt of a position.

9 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

He's a club employee and for me the fans make the club and the club makes the fans. We is exactly what we are 

You could pick holes in any wording  like that, king says when collecting the season ticket money, WE appreciate the Rangers supporters for backing us as if it’s his company and we are just his customers, he’s right to an extent it means the same thing in any other line of business but as fans we are not a company’s customers we are supporters of the club not the company that runs it that he owns

basically when he says we, he means anything he can control, he can’t control anything we do, if it was an employee of his he’s responsible so he’s got to separate the 2 somehow

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Swap "they" out for "we" and his statement makes no sense.

If he had said we have a reputation for me that would have shown a solidarity between the management and the club, in effect standing with the fans without the repercussion but I know what you mean to an extent. 

Just now, Tomatasauce said:

You could pick holes in any wording  like that, king says when collecting the season ticket money, WE appreciate the Rangers supporters for backing us as if it’s his company and we are just his customers, he’s right to an extent it means the same thing in any other line of business but as fans we are not a company’s customers we are supporters of the club not the company that he owns

basically when he says we, he means anything he can control, he can’t control anything we do, if it was an employee of his he’s responsible so he’s got to separate the 2 somehow

Aye makes a bit more sense when u put it this way