Gerrard Urges Fans To Cut It Out

1 minute ago, beararse said:

Says the guy engaging in a charm offensive all over this place. If that’s not attention seeking I don’t know what is..

First, I was a to ‘gie it rest ya fucking banger with your shitey posts’ 

AND  you’ve been having a similar go at @mitre_mouldmaster  on another similar type of thread, and I quote:

‘Says some fucking bam! so we better listen to mr Rangers eh. wind yer neck in ya fucking roaster or tell you whit next time you hear a song you don’t like (if you even go to games), try talking to them the way you posted that an see if your wanted at ibrox ya fuckin helmet ye!why don’t you fuck off if you don’t like what you hear, WANKER!!’

Limited in your argument, but entirely consistent, I’ll give you that.

😂😂 attention seeking whore!

1 hour ago, beararse said:

Ah, so ‘Just gee it a fucking rest ya banger ye, fed up seeing your shitey posts’ isn’t you telling me to stop talking/posting?

Re ‘attention seeking idiot’, you are absolutely spot on, as my prolific 1,393 posts over 13 years proves. I just crave attention, me.

There are plenty on here who I think are wired to the moon (and no doubt vice versa), but I (and they) don’t go about telling fellow members  to ‘give it a rest’ and calling them an idiot.

It’s a forum, (definition: a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged) so if you cannae handle it or are incapable of debating an alternate opinion without telling folk to ‘give it a rest ya fucking banger’, especially when you aren’t actually involved directly in the ‘conversation’, then I respectfully suggest you shouldn’t bother logging on.

Cue ‘fuck off ya tit’

Dunno how to multi quote in here but this is exactly what they bastards are looking for. Arguments among ourselves so they can jump on it.

Best way is to ignore each other rather than keep nipping away

9 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Dunno how to multi quote in here but this is exactly what they bastards are looking for. Arguments among ourselves so they can jump on it.

Best way is to ignore each other rather than keep nipping away

Get what your saying but ain’t letting some fucking keyboard warrior think he can just hurl insults simply because he doesn’t agree.

Don’t mind folk disagreeing.

Be disappointed if we all agreed TBH.

But have some fucking pride in yourself and argue the point rather than name call.

That’s what a 6 year olds does.

In all honesty I can’t take the “offense “ our songs cause seriously because the people who complain the loudest use the word H** in everyday conversation. I would have thought the hatred displayed against us , when the Taxman was giving us grief, would have proved  to even the most naive amongst us, that it’s not what we sing that offends them, our existence is what offends them.

3 minutes ago, beararse said:

Get what your saying but ain’t letting some fucking keyboard warrior think he can just hurl insults simply because he doesn’t agree.

Don’t mind folk disagreeing.

Be disappointed if we all agreed TBH.

But have some fucking pride in yourself and argue the point rather than name call.

That’s what a 6 year olds does.

Yeah I get what your saying mate, sometimes it's no easy as well

13 hours ago, Boyd9her said:

Gerrard should of said ‘The Club has released a statement and I won’t be adding anything else’ That shuts down any attempt any Journo makes for a story 

To be fair the fans made it a story by singing it. I'd rather we just focused on our team right now. Why give them ammunition to just side track away from what we are doing?

On 24/08/2019 at 09:56, eejay the dj said:

Uefa are not the Sfa . The clubs have not voted for zero tolerance , so they can't just start punishing us .:ohmy:

Having said that . With this spineless shower of fucking wankers running our club. Wouldn't be surprised if they target us and our board cave in , as per usual .

With the sfa I’d say anything is possible when it comes down to altering the rules.