CD7 Closed

The thing to wise up to now is that UEFA have played their hand. It’s out there now for us and anyone else. 

Feel it’s targeted personally, when you see how many games FARE have attended they have followed an agenda and pounced.

I would ask why it’s the most important game they have gone for abs nor the progress or danish games. Some may think they are trying to weaken us.

31 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Go then war? What they going to do, boycott? Put up really hurtful banners? Put stickers all over the place? 

There will be many others who will take there seats that’s for sure.

And Ibrox will be the biggest library in Glasgow.

2 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Every stand in the stadium has fans who sing songs that offends these cunts, to single out the UB is shocking, shite but expected, pissed right off with the events of today, I can honestly see me chucking football altogether in the future, it's not the experience I had growing up anymore and it's getting worse. 

We simply offend them by having the audacity to breathe.

My piss is well boiled.

I am yet again totally scunnered by this spineless board. Thrown under a bus yet again.

As I've said, if it wasn't open season on us enough, this will have a knock on effect to our domestic game with the ref's and the CO and the media in a feeding frenzy as they get there jibes in about sectarian singing whether true or not. Everything will be done to stop us taking that title.

Let's hope Stevie and the squad are up to the additional handicap. 

Those hating cunts aare very afraid.

1 minute ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Ironic SG asks the fans to get behind the team next Thursday and now stands are being closed. If UB aren't there, it will be up to the stadium to make the Ibrox Roar....

Remember when UB went on strike, how did that go again? 

The board have been very very stupid here. 

"Negligent", "Incompetent", "Spineless", would all be more appropriate.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

We simply offend them by having the audacity to breathe.

My piss is well boiled.

I am yet again totally scunnered by this spineless board. Thrown under a bus yet again.

As I've said, if it wasn't open season on us enough, this will have a knock on effect to our domestic game with the ref's and the CO and the media in a feeding frenzy as they get there jibes in about sectarian singing whether true or not. Everything will be done to stop us taking that title.

Let's hope Stevie and the squad are up to the additional handicap. 

Those hating cunts aare very afraid.

I honestly don't think I can remember a time anymore when I just had to worry about the team on the park without some negative off field shite, it's becoming very tiresome. 

13 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Just for the record I'm neither up or down about the UB but they have been treated appallingly over this, they create a fantastic atmosphere and put a lot of time, money and effort into creating fantastic displays, I'm 100% behind them over this shambolic and ridiculous treatment. 

Same from me.👍

3 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I’m not getting your point. Do you think UB are bigger and more important than the rest of the fan base on the premise that they create atmosphere? 

I will reiterate, they might not be bigger than our fanbase, but they do make the biggest noise and even you have to agree with that surely? 

I remember the games when they went on strike, I remember saying the atmosphere was like a ghost town. You could hear our players shouting to each other and the ball being kicked it was that quiet. 

That is what @ForeverAndEver is getting at. 

5 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I’m not getting your point. Do you think UB are bigger and more important than the rest of the fan base on the premise that they create atmosphere? 

My point is they boycott and there’s no atmosphere. As was shown last season.

1 minute ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I will reiterate, they might not be bigger than our fanbase, but they do make the biggest noise and even you have to agree with that surely? 

I remember the games when they went on strike, I remember saying the atmosphere was like a ghost town. You could hear our players shouting to each other and the ball being kicked it was that quiet. 

100% agree, they do make the biggest noise and create atmosphere. 

Doesn’t make them or that section any more important. 

As I've said a few times, the club are wrong to target them but you have made the point that the club will have. Who starts the singing, that’s where we go, it doesn’t make it right but it’s the obvious place to start. 

5 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Not sure this is just a UB thing though.

I genuinely think that they’ll have the backing of a large majority of the rank and file fans.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

My point is they boycott and there’s no atmosphere. As was shown last season.

At this moment in time that’s not a bad thing given the potential for stadium closure, expulsion and fuck knows what else from the corrupt SFA.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Not sure this is just a UB thing though.

I genuinely think that they’ll have the backing of a large majority of the rank and file fans.

Agreed, most fans like them because they start the atmosphere. It is obvious why the club have gone to them first though.