Siege mentality

King Jela

29 minutes ago, King Jela said:

First we get blamed for the Killie gate disaster, then it was the Masonic refs at the weekend (again) and now it’s this old pish from FARE. 

This’ll be it all season long.  Attack after attack after attack after attack. Anything to try and derail us. Every attack on us should be motivation to smash whatever rats we’re up against in the league the following game. Every organisation outwith us in Scotland are against us. Clear as day. 

Pump these clatty bastards on Sunday and then the wean touchers the following week and watch them turn on each other. 

55 is coming and it will be magnificent 🇬🇧🇬🇧 

You can literally smell their fear mate. As you said - 55 will absolutely finish them.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Forget the singing thing, we are an easy target so any and everybody can throw all the shite at us and we’ll take it right up the arse dry.

A complete disaster of a PR  department

James Blair

Dickson

Robertson

The club needs cleansed from top to bottom.

Has Traynor got his apology from Michael Stewart or Tam English yet?

this board fuckin' sickens me.

We now live in a era of grassing and finger-pointing . Social media has killed football. While Rangers are playing in Europe you'll always have some wee speccy weirdo taking notes. Football has always been tribal but it's a losing battle these snowflake days. Just do it Rangers.    

3 minutes ago, BlueDevil said:

We now live in a era of grassing and finger-pointing . Social media has killed football. While Rangers are playing in Europe you'll always have some wee speccy weirdo taking notes. Football has always been tribal but it's a losing battle these snowflake days. Just do it Rangers.    

What's that mean?

14 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Fuck them. They want to bend the knee then fine but a blind man can see what’s actually happening here. 

I honestly thought our support would have wised up by now. It’s so blatantly obvious what’s going on, but no  

As you say far too many happy to bend the knee and know their place. 

This goes back to the St Joseph's tie - do the UEFA punishments dished out today only go back that far or have they included more recent ties - what worries me is that  that's the first transgression established and if there is a similar charge  pending from the game against the Danes we are looking at games getting played behind closed doors.

6 minutes ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

This goes back to the St Joseph's tie - do the UEFA punishments dished out today only go back that far or have they included more recent ties - what worries me is that  that's the first transgression established and if there is a similar charge  pending from the game against the Danes we are looking at games getting played behind closed doors.

They can’t give a warning today about competition expulsion, then next week throw us out as we were told to stamp it out.

2 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

They can’t give a warning today about competition expulsion, then next week throw us out as we were told to stamp it out.

We might be at cross purposes - competition expulsion comes along after two further transgressions (shite word but I've no better) - my concern is that UEFA are now only up to speed with the first qualifying round and there could be a further sanction coming along because some delegate? chose to find fault at the Ibrox game against the Danes.

1 minute ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

We might be at cross purposes - competition expulsion comes along after two further transgressions (shite word but I've no better) - my concern is that UEFA are now only up to speed with the first qualifying round and there could be a further sanction coming along because some delegate? chose to find fault at the Ibrox game against the Danes.

Depends on what fenian was the uefa delegate I suppose

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It’s all our own fault mate, don’t you know. 

You need to grow up or some such shite, stop annoying the Fenian’s (there own self named title) listen to what they tell us and now our place. 

If I remember they have already told us in one of their super duper banners, “Now Your Place H** Scum” I’m sure it was. 

It seems a lot of our support have taken it on board and are doing just that. 

Never a truer word.

1 hour ago, Blumhoilann said:

Time for the fight back to begin and c1872 should be involved.

Every derogatory song they sing,pro-IRA,wishing British soldiers dead,mocking the 66,mocking HM the Queen etc,everything should be reported to the relevant authority,unfortunately they would need to be monitored constantly,especially in Europe as these FARE delegates seem to be blind in one eye.

Let's see who can be offended the most.

Said this years ago. Problem is when it's claims against them, no one is backing our case, so it's binned, unlike them.

I'm sure Garry the killy taig won't be explainng to UEFA just what their hate song sheet is all about. Probably tell them they're blessed by the Vatican.