Explanation needed

scottyc06

6 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

As an asidejust watched Sky sports who are reporting the ban as being for Racist behaviour.......  club needs to destroy that narrative 

The club cant fucking touch it, its toxic.

"Rangers would just like to make it absolutely clear. No-one in our support is in anyways racist! We welcome people of all colors. We just hate the papes." 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They were caught despite it catching on to different sections, used as a scapegoat because.

Ive not seen the report from the match official, but if he mentions them and only them, then it is fair enough.

If they have not been specifically mentioned, then i would agree it seems a bit unfair.

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Thursday coming and next Sunday will be utter shite now, which gives them a lift. The timing of this pish is no coincidence whatsoever and the board are either too incompetent to see it or simply don’t give a fuck.

Up to the fans to get behind the team - ffs don’t we want to support our team to victory instead of going in a huff? 

8 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Why now? Because we have literally just been punished today (according to @eskbankloyal) because of them.

It was the BF1 who were caught singing the songs which resulted in today's punishment.

The board also dont have a choice. They HAVE to kick 3000 folk out. This is on orders from UEFA. It just happens to be that they are kicking out the section who were cited it the first place. Im not sure if this is UEFA's call or the boards, but I happen to agree with it.

Dont get me wrong, the UB's bring great atmosphere to the club, they just have to learn the limits of what they can do.

The smart thing to do here is to refund/relocate non-season ticket holders! Arrange a meeting with the UB's behind closed doors & in private to discuss any concerns they had! In the meantime push the "minority" narrative/everyone anyone initiative etc. And move on! 

Instead this board go to war with the most popular fan group this club has at a time (short term, this weeks massive or long term, the season is even bigger) that doesn't suit us to have in-fighting! 

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

"Rangers would just like to make it absolutely clear. No-one in our support is in anyways racist! We welcome people of all colors. We just hate the papes." 

What the board could actually do is grow a pair of balls. If we’re to ditch the songs with add-ons to avoid punishment then so be it but fucking racist? You’re okay with letting that lie? A support that worships players like Defoe and Morelos are only singing their names for 90 minutes then are calling them all sorts after the game? Fuck right off. 

11 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

With extremely good solid sound reason and logic.

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

The smart thing to do here is to refund/relocate non-season ticket holders! Arrange a meeting with the UB's behind closed doors & in private to discuss any concerns they had! In the meantime push the "minority" narrative/everyone anyone initiative etc. And move on! 

Instead this board go to war with the most popular fan group this club has at a time (short term, this weeks massive or long term, the season is even bigger) that doesn't suit us to have in-fighting! 

Big risk.

Im not sure how things are going to play out with our last home game. If we have been cited again, which I would hope we have not, then we could be looking at a stadium closure.

If we were to allow the UB's in on Thursday and they did the same again, we could be kicked out of the Europa and lose about 15 million quid.

I really cant see us being sanctioned again so soon though. Im sure they will give time for the first sanction to be processed and then see if it causes our fans to behave.

12 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

"Rangers would just like to make it absolutely clear. No-one in our support is in anyways racist! We welcome people of all colors. We just hate the papes  Fenians ." 

Sorted :tu:

6 minutes ago, King Jela said:

What the board could actually do is grow a pair of balls. If we’re to ditch the songs with add-ons to avoid punishment then so be it but fucking racist? You’re okay with letting that lie? A support that worships players like Defoe and Morelos are only singing their names for 90 minutes then are calling them all sorts after the game? Fuck right off. 

It is the way the word is kind of changing to be honest. I dont really agree with it, but religious groups are pushing for it hard.

Racist is shifting to encapsulate sectarian/islamophobic/antisemetic.

In this regard, I dont really see it as a lie, more a shifting of the term which I dont agree with, as all religions to me are fucking stupid.

6 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Did you get that impression from my post? 

Well then I’m not sure why you said Sunday and Thursday will be shite which gives them a lift. I took that to mean crap atmosphere because fans won’t sing at all. Sorry if I misunderstood you. 

The board are spineless cunts, we lurch from one disaster to another under these fannys, if it’s not merchandising deals drawn up on the back of fag packets, it’s managers being appointed who blether about caravans and argue with fans in bushes or just a complete failure to appoint anyone with a shred of ability in dealing with multiple PR implosions.

Then to top it off said useless cunts decide to gamble on punishing the most vocal part of our support in the run up to arguably 2 of the biggest games of the season when we need an atmosphere and the fans onside.

But aye naughty words are bad.

Fucking deary me.

On 23/08/2019 at 23:26, scottyc06 said:

From the board! 

In regards to closing BF1 & refunding them as opposed to finding them new seats. 

Why are season ticket holders, more than likely signed up to CCCS being told to stay away? Could all non-season ticket holders not be refunded first? 

If the specific instruction was to close BF1 then fine, explain that! Although the wording of the statement suggests there was no specific area advised to be closed. 

If it was, as expected, the boards decision to come down on the UB's and those in the section then serious questions need asked of the board! We are going into a massive week for the club & they are going to war with our biggest vocal backing! Complete incompetence! At a time when we really need to be together they are potentially ripping us apart! 

This could easily turn into a fucking disaster if not handled right, and it won't just be our European campaigns that will suffer! 

Was this from the home game or the away game against St Joseph's that the complainant came from?