UEFA have set tone for Rangers, time for SFA and SPFL to follow suit

OceanRain

15 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That is an absolute certainty . The scum media will have already penned their Monday morning hate fest stories,  towards us . 100% guaranteed

And more positive stories about their favoured  bheasts

I feel the club need to do more with the unbalanced media 

56 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I’m sure our away fans will sing some songs tomorrow which will end up all over the media and a short time later a full stadium full of nonces will be giving sectarian chants to hearts but this will be overlooked as usual with nothing said in the media 

Add a mini pitch invasion into the mix, and it's the perfect storm for them. 

6 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Masonic referees and cheating, dirty, diving Rangers players in the run up til Sunday I'd have thought. 

Plenty highlighting of red card incidents involving Morelos and Kent. And questioning decisions which didnt see cards for our players.

Don’t forget the amount of penalties we have been awarded...

3 hours ago, TMB said:

celtic don’t want domestic ‘strict liability’ to be introduced anymore than we do.  They have never shown support for it.  The vast majority of SPFL clubs across the divisions don’t want it either.  If the SFA put strict liability on the table it’ll get rejected again, and again.  It’s never going to happen.  

I don't see how it would work so I hope Ur right

If you have a discussion with any tarrier then they will point blank refuse to accept that they are sectarian in any shape or form. They will openly tell you that calling someone an Orange bastard is perfectly acceptable as it’s not racist. They will refuse to accept that most Protestants are not in the OO, and will tell you that the word fenian is ok as long as it’s not followed by bastard. If you reply that Orange is ok if not followed by bastard, they just give you a blank stare. The person who wrote the article is typical of that way of thinking. They are totally blinkered and refuse to accept that any of their songs are sectarian ( apparently they are Irish folk songs in recognition of freedom fighters). Now singing has never personally offended me, but I can understand why folk who have lost family and friends in the troubles , would be upset by a group of fuckwits celebrating a murderous terrorist group. I’ve never considered myself paranoid and have laughed at them bastards for years because they are. However, there is no doubt that there is a hatred towards Rangers in this country that is way beyond the realms of normal. I have a lot of English friends and relatives and few of them have a bad word to say about us. It would appear that the anti Rangers agenda being pushed in Scotland is definitely working  therefore. Worrying times friends. 

2 hours ago, Malvern said:

Doesn't work just one way Alison so save us the lecture.

This bitter little bint is so typical of the female bheast 

Like her compatriot " the hag" .they wait until we are in the dock, before they come out from under their stone 

It is almost like clockwork with taig bint O'Connell .Her last piece was spewing  similar hate .

40 minutes ago, josmc said:

If you have a discussion with any tarrier then they will point blank refuse to accept that they are sectarian in any shape or form. They will openly tell you that calling someone an Orange bastard is perfectly acceptable as it’s not racist. They will refuse to accept that most Protestants are not in the OO, and will tell you that the word fenian is ok as long as it’s not followed by bastard. If you reply that Orange is ok if not followed by bastard, they just give you a blank stare. The person who wrote the article is typical of that way of thinking. They are totally blinkered and refuse to accept that any of their songs are sectarian ( apparently they are Irish folk songs in recognition of freedom fighters). Now singing has never personally offended me, but I can understand why folk who have lost family and friends in the troubles , would be upset by a group of fuckwits celebrating a murderous terrorist group. I’ve never considered myself paranoid and have laughed at them bastards for years because they are. However, there is no doubt that there is a hatred towards Rangers in this country that is way beyond the realms of normal. I have a lot of English friends and relatives and few of them have a bad word to say about us. It would appear that the anti Rangers agenda being pushed in Scotland is definitely working  therefore. Worrying times friends. 

Most of them point blank refuse to admit ,their club have covered up child abuse 

It is like some brain cells of responsibility have been removed from their brains 

9 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Well that was written by one bitter Fenian cunt. 

Who thinks the 80's were 20years ago.

Pretty sure Mark Walter's signed around 92ish too?? I might be wrong on that one though. I was pretty young when we signed him. Funny how she left out that it was about 10 trees worth of bananas thrown at him from the stands of fenian park!!

@Blumhoilann On a side note, the other day I had your user name in my head and couldn't work out why or what it was. Asking myself, "Is it a malt? No, that's Bunnahabhain you daft bastard."

Was only just there when I saw you'd posted on this thread that the torture ended. 

This place gets right in your head sometimes. 😄

No surprise to find the usual absolute nonsense in the comments of "The majority of the stadium sing the Billy Boys every week" It's amazing the number of celtic fans who must have season tickets at Rangers to be able to observe the entire stadium every week. I can honestly say, having missed 2, maybe 3 home matches in the last 5 years that I've hardly heard that song. First time was when the Hearts game got cancelled in the snow and maybe a couple more times have I heard it sung but never by anything remotely close to a majority of the stadium.

13 minutes ago, Spectre said:

No surprise to find the usual absolute nonsense in the comments of "The majority of the stadium sing the Billy Boys every week" It's amazing the number of celtic fans who must have season tickets at Rangers to be able to observe the entire stadium every week. I can honestly say, having missed 2, maybe 3 home matches in the last 5 years that I've hardly heard that song. First time was when the Hearts game got cancelled in the snow and maybe a couple more times have I heard it sung but never by anything remotely close to a majority of the stadium.

The majority is nowhere near the truth

Strict Liability is a fucking joke.  Charging clubs for the behaviour of fans seems redundant. ( can sort of understand it in the case of pitch invasions security issues I suppose)  It's a good money grab though I guess.

Getting a bit short of funds,  charge a few teams with some random arbitrary shite, bring in a few hundred K in fines.  More funds in the coffers.

Thursday should be all Pro British  songs,  a patriotic celebration of the democratic treasure that is Brexit, I'd love to see the media try to find something to have a pop at there,  get the National Anthem blasted out, Rule Britannia and every other fuck the EU tune you can think of, unless of course you're an anti Brexit / Scottish Nationalist who arguably   has no business being at Ibrox anyway.

10 minutes ago, Unionblue said:

The guy has a point though, why bother quoting the shill   word for word in the title

"Sellik fan hates Rangers " may have been more to the point

Aye, definitely the most pressing issue here, mate.

The topic has been made all the richer for your insight.