Sign in to follow this  
OceanRain

UEFA have set tone for Rangers, time for SFA and SPFL to follow suit

19 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Sorry, we should just all agree Peter Lawwell is at the head of an anti Rangers conspiracy involving the UEFA disciplinary committee, UK government, Scottish government, SFA, SPFL and the Wee Frees.

Listen pal,I was talking about you, not to you.

I always wondered why your location was LA, now I know. 

LA must stand for Liewells Arse  coz your certainly up there.

Now fuck off taig lover.

4 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Now fuck off taig lover.

Because thats where the film is set. 

19 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

As the guy I have mentioned isn't from a Catholic background and isn't a Catholic. 

In terms of actual IRA men not from Catholic backgrounds there have been plenty. There was literally a group nicknamed "the prod squad". 

Next it'll be the IRA only murdered soldiers and policemen so they can sings about them. 

It's as if there wasn't ethnic cleansing being carried out by the provos against Protestants in South Armagh, none at all. 

59 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Not really no, it shows just how vague the definition of fenian is now. He's certainly not "glorifying the provisional IRA, who demand British soldiers go on home" and "glorifying the murder of innocent British troops" so that rules that out. No idea what religion he is but the perception goes a long way too. When you start labelling everyone you don't like as a fenian, it gets really difficult to then argue it only really means a particularly narrow group.

They make the EXACT same argument for H**. "it's not protestant, it's Rangers fans" as they sing it to a stadium full of Hearts fans.

We’re H***, they’re diet H***, bit weird to have different levels of Protestants eh?

Or is it they’re like Rangers fans but not on the same level? In their head.

50 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

But numerous people are called 'Orange Bastards' by the celtic support who are not in the Orange Order. Again another sectarian insult.

Just because the person may not be in the OO does not prove that they are not being sectarian.

Your argument is a tad simplistic.

And you’ll find that they have the same thing in common, either have played for us or Hearts or similar.

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

As the guy I have mentioned isn't from a Catholic background and isn't a Catholic. 

In terms of actual IRA men not from Catholic backgrounds there have been plenty. There was literally a group nicknamed "the prod squad". 

I’m not talking about the IRA

Im talking about the Irish republican brotherhood. (Fenians)

22 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Now fuck off taig lover.

The big Lebowski was in LA. 

The Dude likes this

11 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

The big Lebowski was in LA. 

I remember there was a time on here when people would insist I never knew what I was talking about because I was based in LA. 😂

KeyserSoze likes this

15 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Exactly. Folk seem to forget that the IRA's goal is an United Ireland. They dont care about religion or the Irish flag wouldn't have orange in it.

Its not our songs that offend them its the fact that we exist as a club but the spineless bastards in our boardroom are to busy "building bridges" with the same clubs that tried to kill us to give a fuck about us tbh

pollok-bear likes this

3 hours ago, RZA83 said:

Its not our songs that offend them its the fact that we exist as a club but the spineless bastards in our boardroom are to busy "building bridges" with the same clubs that tried to kill us to give a fuck about us tbh

I agree but I’d go further. It’s not just our club or our songs it’s our whole PUL identity that they despise so much, and not just when it’s in football. Make no mistake this is another way for them to try and erode and erase our history, culture and traditions from all society, while encouraging the nationalist agenda. 

Sadly our club and some fans are happy to allow us as a community to be silenced, and in turn are doing the nationalists jobs for them.

Blue Avenger and RZA83 like this

OK mr board, what is your strategy in protecting and enhancing the brand? What is your strategy for bringing an end to the double standards that exist in this backwater? What is your strategy for defending this club against the unfounded and damaging weekly attacks on this club? What is your strategy for bringing an end to the dispute and reputational damage with SDI that is costing us a fortune?

Thought not. Now go fuck a duck!

rabc10000 likes this

4 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

I agree but I’d go further. It’s not just our club or our songs it’s our whole PUL identity that they despise so much, and not just when it’s in football. Make no mistake this is another way for them to try and erode and erase our history, culture and traditions from all society, while encouraging the nationalist agenda. 

Sadly our club and some fans are happy to allow us as a community to be silenced, and in turn are doing the nationalists jobs for them.

our Board in my lifetime have never came out and spoke about defending anything to do with PUL. 

Of course they won’t and rightly so as they will be alienating the majority of fans for a minority group 

12 minutes ago, Ted E Bayer said:

All the while it fair game for our counterparts across the city to sing about dirty orange bastards, H***, terrorist and political songs.

Yes its unfair but for me that's another battle. We should be trying to win the one we are in atm to stop further damage to the club, seek clarification from Uefa on what is and isn't allowed and get our own house on order THEN we can challenge uefa about those bastards knowing they cannot challenge or attack us anymore. 

Only my opinion of course but I believe we should be boxing a lot more clever than we are unfortunately I tho k we have left it far too late

11 hours ago, OceanRain said:

Nice edit, you fucking shitebag.

Wow . that's because 52 said you were a bear

But you just confirmed . You act like a taig with that pish

And I will say it again . A absolutely disgraceful OP

6 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Wow . that's because 52 said you were a bear

But you just confirmed . You act like a taig with that pish

And I will say it again . A absolutely disgraceful OP

Is English your second language?

This whole " fenian doesn't mean catholic" argument is a waste of time and energy.

It really doesn't matter, even a little bit, what everyone thinks the word fenian means.  The only thing that matters is how it is perceived by the people in power.  Those people have decided it denigrates a religion.

Nothing else matters.  No amount of arguing semantics is going to change it.  UEFA aren't going to suddenly decide that fenian no longer means catholic.   

LiverpoolBlue likes this

What an absolute crock of hate filled bigotted shite.

So only the last league games between the paedos and us at Ibrox have been hate filled? Lurid Orange tops? Blah blah blah gave up reading anymore after that.

These c**ts don't even try to hide it any more.