Lawwell - Conflict of interest

Robb

Now that he has been 'appointed' into Uefa, would he have any say on the outcome on the decision to scrap 3000 seats. 

Surely the cunt is a tarrier through and through, and would like to see us fall on our arse. 

His conflict of interest surely must have been at the SFA also. 

Please enligjten. Dont get it. 

The vast majority of Europe is catholic - so it wouldn't take too much for a fenian like lawwell, to bad mouth the anti fenian culture of RFC.

It's a sign of the times and any supporter with the well being of our club in mind, from hereon needs to tow the line - and cut it out.

Not for my sake, 

Not for your sake, 

But for fucks sake. 

3 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Look how corrupt the EU is they can't even sign off a budget because there's so much fiddling ... nothing would surprise me with UEFA

Both UEFA and FIFA are corrupt to the core. Bungs galore. They are a fucking disgrace. 

6 minutes ago, Robb said:

Both UEFA and FIFA are corrupt to the core. Bungs galore. They are a fucking disgrace. 

It would seem they also have a very warm and friendly relationship with timothy ... I don't know what they would have to do to get part of the ground closed the mind boggles

26 minutes ago, Robb said:

Now that he has been 'appointed' into Uefa, would he have any say on the outcome on the decision to scrap 3000 seats. 

Surely the cunt is a tarrier through and through, and would like to see us fall on our arse. 

His conflict of interest surely must have been at the SFA also. 

Please enligjten. Dont get it. 

Yes, he does and will. 

And yes it is conflict of interest which is WHY the board should be taking this further instead of rolling over. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I believe he has been at UEFA for a few years. His latest assignment was joining a three man committee to try and change the qualification set up.

That was something unrelated to UEFA and was on behalf of the ECA. They are looking at alternative proposals to those put forward by UEFA which would benefit 'smaller' clubs such as celtic, Copenhagen and Ajax.

Just now, Robmc1 said:

Factually correct mate but I imagine there is a fair bit of ‘networking’ goes on in UEFA like any other company or organisation. Given human nature (especially Lawell) I can’t imagine if he had any level of opportunity to get one over or penalise us he wouldn’t do it...

Do you think anyone at UEFA with any stroke gives a monkeys fuck about Peter Lawwell? We've built this guy up to be some sort of Bond villian when, in reality, outside of Scotland he is utterly insignificant. He sits on a panel three man group with people who are against UEFA's plan because it cuts their access to the CL off and in the several YEARS Lawwell and co have been pushing against it, UEFA haven't paid them the slightest bit of attention.

3 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Not agreeing with this at all. Third party or not, he is involving himself. No need to be naive Dude. It's not very befitting at all. 

He's 'involving' himself because he was elected by the member clubs to represent them. He's part of a committee UEFA have spent years ignoring.

4 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Yes, he does and will. 

And yes it is conflict of interest which is WHY the board should be taking this further instead of rolling over. 

Em. The Dudes post sounds a tad more apt. I dunno. I still hate the cunt. Not The Dude. 😁