Lawwell - Conflict of interest

Robb

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I remember seeing the report I just can't remember the detail of it. assuming everyone else has picked up a certain number of charges/citations, then it would definitely look dodgy if they were the only one with one or two.

Think we had atleast ten might even be more and again I’m only going by memory here which I think the closest to us was a team with 4, celtic had 0 

scott brown alone has had 3-4 potential charges in my opinion, and got away with them all 

it fucking stinks, you’d need to be blind not to see the bias, but nobody to my knowledge has questioned it but us paranoid Rangers fans apparently 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

You're asking me if there's a difference in what way? Morally? In terms of the UEFA rule book? If it's the rules then yes. I'm not sure there's would breach article 14 (although it would depend on the specifics, so singing something specifically anti-British or using a derogatory term for protestants then it would, if it was a starry plough then it probably wouldnt).

Genuinely not trying to be difficult here, I don't understand in what way you want me to quantify if there's a difference between them

You can't quantify fuck all because there is no difference. Racism is racism whether its antisemitism, catholic/protestant black/wiote or whatever. UEFA found them guilty and fined them. The difference is in the punishment to the crime of racism.

Just now, bluenoz said:

You can't quantify fuck all because there is no difference. Racism is racism whether its antisemitism, catholic/protestant black/wiote or whatever. UEFA found them guilty and fined them. The difference is in the punishment to the crime of racism.

But you've moved to something different. There was no mention of anti-semtism until that post. They were never found guilty of anything under article 14.

7 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

To be honest regardless, surely the safety of players is paramount and over the years their fans have attacked opponents physically and with missiles and they get a slap in the wrist. There is something wrong with how 'crimes' are judged imo. 

This is would completely agree with

24 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Beggars belief mate

first charge: sectarian surely

second charge: risking people’s H&S 

third charge: political (strange cos to everybody else politics is frowned upon or might even be banned completely) 

Yous get the drift...fucking mockery man

Said it for years the provos are allowed their own laws within our laws, as you say a mockery.

3 hours ago, Robb said:

Now that he has been 'appointed' into Uefa, would he have any say on the outcome on the decision to scrap 3000 seats. 

Surely the cunt is a tarrier through and through, and would like to see us fall on our arse. 

His conflict of interest surely must have been at the SFA also. 

Please enligjten. Dont get it. 

Directly no, but he can and will influence everything against us, such is his quest.

That fucking monster has made it his life's work to influence everyone and everything to nonce fc's benefit at our expense. 

He is under pressure by the nonce faithful and he needs to delever 10 and get back to the CL proper. The sacrificial lamb is us and he will do everything in his power to ensure that is the outcome.

2 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

You know he will argue the fuss no matter what. Best leave him to his own naivety:)  This us what happens when you further indulge podcasts with them.  Their influences rub off further. 

He'll be saying he was radicalized by those podcasts and was unaware it was happening to him.

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

The Club has to be more honest with the fans and tell us exactly what cannot be sung, yes we can guess but that is no longer good enough.

I say this as someone who only occasionally  gets carried away and sings a bad word or two. if they had spent as much time on bad songs as they have with the everyone, anyone carry on we might not be in this situation.

The Club should have had meetings with RSC members and and other influential people in our support, certainly the UB, even a couple of representatives from the main Rangers forums like RM. It could all have been taken back and sorted before we got to this stage, but no they spent a year on something that is no more but a tick box exercise that no fans will listen to more than once. How many fans are against anyone coming to watch games because they have a different skin colour, or are poofs, most could not give a fuck, as long as they are Rangers fans.

I sometimes think our board really only want our money and then want to forget about us until the next season.    

FFS I think  it's plainly obvious what songs we should not sing you know yourself..... Do you need someone else to spell it out for you? 

The club are making it Plainly clear the "90 minute bigots"  are a no longer welcome at Ibrox. Why the hell you feel the need to scream obscenities about popes catholics and dead terrorists at a football game which could potentially harm the club financially and its European reputation is  beyond comprehension. 

The skinny is.. Its 2019... Times have changed.... We can't be screaming this stuff anymore.. it's frankly become embarassing and bearing in mind we have players who are RC..how do you think they fell hearing this ftpee stuff?

We will still have our  days in July across the country celebrating our proud heritage and culture the way it should be. Loud & proud 

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

And for four or five of those years we never played in UEFA competition so were never in a position to be punished for anything. The time elapsed since our last 'indiscretion' is irrlelvant anyway. The punishment for a first offence under article 14 is a section closure. second offence is a stadium closure.

And what do the articles say is mandatory punishment for child rape and perverting the course of justice?

1 hour ago, mrmojorisin said:

FFS I think  it's plainly obvious what songs we should not sing you know yourself..... Do you need someone else to spell it out for you? 

The club are making it Plainly clear the "90 minute bigots"  are a no longer welcome at Ibrox. Why the hell you feel the need to scream obscenities about popes catholics and dead terrorists at a football game which could potentially harm the club financially and its European reputation is  beyond comprehension. 

The skinny is.. Its 2019... Times have changed.... We can't be screaming this stuff anymore.. it's frankly become embarassing and bearing in mind we have players who are RC..how do you think they fell hearing this ftpee stuff?

We will still have our  days in July across the country celebrating our proud heritage and culture the way it should be. Loud & proud 

What I was saying is the Club have spent a year on the anyone, everyone sonsense but how much time have they spent with the fans who fill Ibrox every other weekend? 

Why are you against the Club explaining exactly what can and cannot be sung, what it is that has caused the 3,000 seats to be empty? 

On a personal level I very rarely sing much that would get us into trouble but we should be together on this and that means talking between board and fans IMO. 

Why are you against that? 

7 hours ago, The Dude said:

Why would he have a conflict of interest? He's got absolutely no involvment in the disciplinary committees. He's been 'appointed' to UEFA as a representative of the ECA.

He's also on the UEFA's Professional Football Strategy Council  which I presume will have some say in the rules regarding fan behaviour. 

5 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

They were regularly punished by uefa, but it was pocket change fines not stadium closures, that’s why their fans didn’t care and continued their antics

To my knowledge their scumbag fans haven’t cleaned up their act, but it was 2017 that they were last charged, how long has liewell been involved with uefa or the ECA? 🤔

Lawwell has served as an Executive Board Member of ECA since March 2014, has been a member of the UEFA Club Competitions Committee since 2015 and was elected as one of ECA’s four representatives on UEFA’s Professional Football Strategy Council (PFSC) in August 2017.

5 hours ago, The Dude said:

You're asking me if there's a difference in what way? Morally? In terms of the UEFA rule book? If it's the rules then yes. I'm not sure there's would breach article 14 (although it would depend on the specifics, so singing something specifically anti-British or using a derogatory term for protestants then it would, if it was a starry plough then it probably wouldnt).

Genuinely not trying to be difficult here, I don't understand in what way you want me to quantify if there's a difference between them

"We're the bhoys in emerald green, fuck King Billy and the Queen". Is that anti British enough for you?  Of course you cannot bite the hand that feeds you. With the money that mob have accumulated over the past 7 years in Europe and through inflated transfer fees, there is plenty in their war chest for more than a couple of brown enveloes. Lawwell may not have influence directly but money talks. As regards your assertion that they have been heavily fined, the average pa is only £23,500, hardly breaking the bank.

2 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

"We're the bhoys in emerald green, fuck King Billy and the Queen". Is that anti British enough for you?  Of course you cannot bite the hand that feeds you. With the money that mob have accumulated over the past 7 years in Europe and through inflated transfer fees, there is plenty in their war chest for more than a couple of brown enveloes. Lawwell may not have influence directly but money talks. As regards your assertion that they have been heavily fined, the average pa is only £23,500, hardly breaking the bank.

No no, we(Rangers Fans) are wrong and Dude is right. That is "fact" :lol: 

9 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Tim foil hats

paranoid Protestants 

Some folk who call themselves Rangers fans are honestly alien to me. Happy to sit and watch our club and fans take it up the arse and be humiliated and kicked at every turn. They have people in UEFA and if folk think they are not doing what they can to fuck with us then it’s sheer delusion. celtic and their repulsive followers despise us and what we stand for, they will do anything and everything to have a go at us.

I pray for the day our club will stand up for us and not bow down to this corrupt and ridiculous system.

Fuck them and fuck the people who choose to defend them including the so called folk saying they are one of us

So glad you know the score. 

7 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

Not particularly, no. That would be like saying shouting Fuck Bobby Sands is anti-Irish.