Lawwell - Conflict of interest

Robb

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Which employer is that?

Ah yes, we're singing about a political group that HASN'T EXISTED IN OVER 130 YEARS. That'll really show them who is boss.

Maybe we can start singing about the suffragettes next or the Whigs.

I mean ffs.

The employer which also employs your two catholic colleagues.

The Fenians were in favour of Home Rule for Ireland. The IRA want a United Irelan. To my mind, that makes the IRA fenians.

How many times on this site have you seen "Tories"? They no longer exist either.  I haven't seen you moaning about that. Selective pedantry or have you just descended into trolling.

5 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

The employer which also employs your two catholic colleagues.

The Fenians were in favour of Home Rule for Ireland. The IRA want a United Irelan. To my mind, that makes the IRA fenians.

How many times on this site have you seen "Tories"? They no longer exist either.  I haven't seen you moaning about that. Selective pedantry or have you just descended into trolling.

And what "anti-Rangers bias" is that then?

Tories is the popular nickname for the current Conservative party.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

And what "anti-Rangers bias" is that then?

Tories is the popular nickname for the current Conservative party.

There is none so blind as those who will not see.  If it is OK to refer to the Conservative Party thus, intending it to be derogatory, then it is equally OK to refer to the IRA/ Sinn Fein as fenians in fact more so as they are after the same outcome as the original fenians.

56 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

There is none so blind as those who will not see.  If it is OK to refer to the Conservative Party thus, intending it to be derogatory, then it is equally OK to refer to the IRA/ Sinn Fein as fenians in fact more so as they are after the same outcome as the original fenians.

so about this anti-Rangers bias...

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

so about this anti-Rangers bias...

Too many instances to detail but the latest was the total lack of reporting of our result in Denmark but full coverage of the Tierney transfer on 8th August. Not a mention in any news bulletin I saw. As for the printed media, they always find a "bad" story about Rangers just before an OF game, usually regurgitated old news or something minor blown out of all proportion. If you cannot see that then there is no hope for you.

31 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Too many instances to detail but the latest was the total lack of reporting of our result in Denmark but full coverage of the Tierney transfer on 8th August. Not a mention in any news bulletin I saw. As for the printed media, they always find a "bad" story about Rangers just before an OF game, usually regurgitated old news or something minor blown out of all proportion. If you cannot see that then there is no hope for you.

I can happily link to several articles I wrote covering the Midtjylland games so you're talking absolute pish there. 

No idea who you think I work for if you were watching news bulletins. employer doesn't make any TV news. 

What a very weird lie to come up with. 

32 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

:headwall: this is what it's like to have a conversation with the taig lover.

He's  the most argumentative fucker on RM.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So Ive to discuss an anti-Rangers bias my employer apparently holds and we've to discuss it on the podcast I do for said employer? 

It was a suggestion not an order, do it or don't do it, nothing to do with us. You won't see bias anyway so pointless talking to you about it.

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

It was a suggestion not an order, do it or don't do it, nothing to do with us. You won't see bias anyway so pointless talking to you about it.

If it's nothing to do with 'us' then its a very odd thing for someone to accuse us of in the  thread. I wont see any bias from my employer because I am 100% comfortable there's no such thing. 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

I can happily link to several articles I wrote covering the Midtjylland games so you're talking absolute pish there. 

No idea who you think I work for if you were watching news bulletins. employer doesn't make any TV news. 

What a very weird lie to come up with. 

If you read my post I said that nothing was said on 8th August. Of course there were reports the following day (still second fiddle to Tierney tho).

I was under the impression  that you contributed to the Daily Rebel; if this is not the case, I apologise. I do not know what was on radio news as we only get sheep news here.

You clearly cannot differentiate between comments as I never suggested that your "employer" makes TV news. Perhaps your brain is addled with all that dope.

Just now, Corky True Legend said:

If you read my post I said that nothing was said on 8th August. Of course there were reports the following day (still second fiddle to Tierney tho).

I was under the impression  that you contributed to the Daily Rebel; if this is not the case, I apologise. I do not know what was on radio news as we only get sheep news here.

You clearly cannot differentiate between comments as I never suggested that your "employer" makes TV news. Perhaps your brain is addled with all that dope.

Haven't written for the Record in almost six months. 

No you stated my employer held an anti Rangers bias before going on about not seeing anything on the tv news. Its fuck all to do with us and has no relevance to this apparent Rangers bias my employer has. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Haven't written for the Record in almost six months. 

No you stated my employer held an anti Rangers bias before going on about not seeing anything on the tv news. Its fuck all to do with us and has no relevance to this apparent Rangers bias my employer has. 

Ffs read things properly.  There were two points, one that there was no mention of our result on TV news and two that the printed media always find an anti Rangers story prior to an OF game or if we are doing well.

As regards your employer, I have already explained and apologised for that. We mere mortals sometimes make mistakes you know. As I don't buy the Rebel, I wouldn't know who does or does not contribute to it. The last I read on this sit was that you were. I have never seen a post retracting that.

13 minutes ago, The Dude said:

If it's nothing to do with 'us' then its a very odd thing for someone to accuse us of in the  thread. I wont see any bias from my employer because I am 100% comfortable there's no such thing. 

We know, we have had the various lectures.

On 24/08/2019 at 16:41, 2nd Flute said:

Lawwell,UEFA, FARE, means fuck all, if Bears don't sing songs about Catholics, fenians and the Pope, Rangers are in the clear, no cunt can punish the club, whether we like it or not, it really is that simple  

So surrender our songs just like that?  They come for the songs first, what comes next?

27 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Ffs read things properly.  There were two points, one that there was no mention of our result on TV news and two that the printed media always find an anti Rangers story prior to an OF game or if we are doing well.

As regards your employer, I have already explained and apologised for that. We mere mortals sometimes make mistakes you know. As I don't buy the Rebel, I wouldn't know who does or does not contribute to it. The last I read on this sit was that you were. I have never seen a post retracting that.

There have been many. I specifially asked about the anti Rangers bias my employer has. Nothing more. You used some nonsense about TV news to back that up when itnwas irrelevant. 

Ill be sure to make sure my secretary keeps you better updated with my career moves in future.