Our Board

Ben10

5 minutes ago, TMB said:

This board appointed Mark Allen and Steven Gerrard.  The board have backed them and we now have the strongest Rangers team since Walter Smith left the club.  We’re in with a genuine chance of winning the title this season and stopping the 9.

You want to choose this moment to protest the board and turn focus away from on the pitch where we are strongest?  No thanks.

Hopefully we reach the Europa group stages by beating Legia on Thursday.  Then go top of the SPFL by beating celtic at Ibrox on 1st/September.

Gerrard will get us there in spite of the board.

BTW, neither King or Allan went after Gerrard, but his name alone enhanced our brand, but the bumbling board are doing their utmost to undermine that in their incomptence.. I'll leave it there!

25 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Ok let’s get the easedales and spivs all back yeah great idea for fuck sake.

incase you hasn’t noticed there wasn’t and still isn’t some billionaire who wants to take over Rangers.

the current board have done a lot more good to our club then bad.

aye let’s protest you absolute moron 

Nee naw nee naw here comes the hyperbole police to take you away to exaggerationtraz

22 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Gerrard will get us there in spite of the board.

BTW, neither King or Allan went after Gerrard, but his name alone enhanced our brand, but the bumbling board are doing their utmost to undermine that in their incomptence.. I'll leave it there!

Can you tell who brought Gerrard to the club?

26 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

Try reading through the posts before hammering on your keyboard.

I responded to the OP.  The OP said the board had “sabotaged our season”.  Last I checked we were doing pretty well.  If we win our next three games we’ll be in the Europa Group stages and top of the SPFL.  So I don’t see how our season has been sabotaged at all.  I have every confidence that Gerrard can bring us success on the pitch and I doubt protesting the board will help that.  

35 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

The word 'Racist' has been added in the complaint our manager has had to answer for. Given the lack of evidence of 'sectarian' chanting, in a match played two months ago, I reckon the casual observers (our players) to this story will be influenced by words like 'racism' and 'bigotry' 

If there was a lack of evidence, we wouldn't be getting punished, like all the other times FARE have reported us to UEFA and nothing happened.

There's clearly enough evidence this time and that's why we've been found guilty of breaking UEFA rules.

30 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

BTW, neither King or Allan went after Gerrard

King appointed Mark Allan as Director of Football.  Mark Allan thought Gerrard was a good candidate for manager and approached the board to put his name forward.  The club then brought Gerrard to Rangers.  The three of them (Gerrard, King, Allan) detailed this in a press conference.

I know you hate the board but like it or not they’ve turned us around on the pitch and we are now title contenders.

3 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Tbh they lost me when BBC pundits said there was no crush at Rugby park and even if there was it was our own fault and they took 2 weeks to ask for a retraction publicly.

Same for me.

For our club, with our history, to let pundits and papers blame our fans for crushing was an absolute disgrace.

They were never going to get an apology so that part of statement was just lip service.

I just want to support Rangers and if some people cant do that without singing sectarian songs  about old battles that belong in the past that are clearly hurting our club and will cause it damage then maybe they should stop supporting us and find some other cause

Just now, TMB said:

King appointed Mark Allan as Director of Football.  Mark Allan thought Gerrard was a good candidate for manager and approached the board to put his name forward.  The club then brought Gerrard to Rangers.  The three of them (Gerrard, King, Allan) detailed this in a press conference.

I know you hate the board but like it or not they’ve turned us around on the pitch and we are now title contenders.

I have issues with the board when they fuck up, unlike some, but they will get credit when credit is due and they deserve no credit in that statement, nor rolling over and taking it up the arse from our haters.

KING  (Dave to me) sanctioned Stevie's apointment and has backed him and deserves credit, but I say again, King nor Allan went after Gerrard and it cannot be revealed how it came about, but I did say it was business when he was appointed, so I'll leave it at that.

Thereafter, fuck off with your personal agenda.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

King nor Allan went after Gerrard and it cannot be revealed how it came about, but I did say it was business when he was appointed, so I'll leave it at that.

It can’t be revealed because it’s a load of shite.  King and Allan brought the guy here.  

8 minutes ago, Allyup said:

I just want to support Rangers and if some people cant do that without singing sectarian songs  about old battles that belong in the past that are clearly hurting our club and will cause it damage then maybe they should stop supporting us and find some other cause

1- Have you ever been to a Rangers game?

2- tell me the sectarian songs we sing about old battles ?

3-Don’t bother answering, your a dick !!

16 minutes ago, Allyup said:

That old battle means you can live the life you have ya weapon. 

1 hour ago, OceanRain said:

I was genuinely more disgusted by the board's statement than UEFA's charge.

Then you got your priorities wrong mate. 

The board may fail us, but they have their own interests for the club to succeed whether it be finanacial or glory hunting  financial, which should follow the fans being happy with success, but those in the higher echelons of the SFA and UEFA are now basically gunning for us. 

Liewell and his fellow cunts in the SFA  would be laughing at your naivety

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Then you got your priorities wrong mate. 

The board may fail us, but they have their own interests for the club to succeed whether it be finanacial or glory hunting  financial, which should follow the fans being happy with success, but those in the higher echelons of the SFA and UEFA are now basically gunning for us. 

Liewell and his fellow cunts in the SFA  would be laughing at your naivety

I was referring to them labelling their own support as racist but you fire on, Chief.

31 minutes ago, TMB said:

I responded to the OP.  The OP said the board had “sabotaged our season”.  Last I checked we were doing pretty well.  If we win our next three games we’ll be in the Europa Group stages and top of the SPFL.  So I don’t see how our season has been sabotaged at all.  I have every confidence that Gerrard can bring us success on the pitch and I doubt protesting the board will help that.  

He'd already explained himself further down.

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

When was this? 

UEFA has ruled that a group of Rangers supporters were guilty of racist behaviour – which includes sectarian singing – during the match against St Joseph’s at Ibrox on July 18.

Our supporters have been asked repeatedly by the Club to refrain from indulging in this, and other forms of unacceptable behaviour. Sadly, the warnings have fallen on deaf ears and the actions of this minority will cause the Club and the majority of good and decent Rangers supporters to pay a heavy penalty.

1 hour ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I don’t take too much interest in following celtic’s catalogue of disciplinary breaches but I know there have been lots and I would imagine they too won’t be far off getting a stadium section closed either. Are we suggesting here that UEFA have some kind of preference to celtic over Rangers because I just don’t buy into that. Plenty of teams get done by UEFA for disciplinary incidents, including Ajax for using the f word. 

No but FARE have a prefrence of celtic over Rangers and have had a agenda against us for years now.  So why are celtic fans not hit with the same ban for using the word fenian as it can also be an insult to a Protestant?

No they don't like hard facts and they say fenian is anti catholic ?  I would like to know when since as I have known a few Protestant fenian bastards over the years, so how does that one work ?  It's  okay to call a Protestant a fenian bastard now  but no longetpr a catholic? 

I am just going by history as there where many a Protestant in the brotherhood.    So to me it's a bit double standard here if you take the word as it was intended when it was first mentioned in the English lauguage and not what our enemy's now say the means.  

Yes we hate the brotherhood and all it stood for and yes we hate the fucking IRA a terriorists group and so we fucking well should.  

But to say we are racist? Behave yourself we are far from a racist club like the bheasts from the east who have previous on that score also.