Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
falkirkNS

Marshall email

Recommended Posts


1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

He has to do it as do the club sadly. Be seen to be tackling it etc

Correct as employed by Rangers...

But hes another in line to yes sir, no sirs

Reality is, the club is shamed by the almost majority of its support that have protestant and Unionist beliefs.

I'd rather we gave someone who was SLO who would stand upto the board and report that actually this is what we are!!

The Rangers I know, Is slowly being eradicated by PC and pandering fuckeits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, falkirkNS said:

Correct as employed by Rangers...

But hes another in line to yes sir, no sirs

Reality is, the club is shamed by the almost majority of its support that have protestant and Unionist beliefs.

I'd rather we gave someone who was SLO who would stand upto the board and report that actually this is what we are!!

The Rangers I know, Is slowly being eradicated by PC and pandering fuckeits.

You're preaching to the converted mate 

falkirkNS likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, steven33jackie said:

He has got toe the club line. Can hardly say have a great day, usuall rules apply. .FTP

The division on the forum is disappointing and  exactly what the press and usual scumbags want.

No division here, strong backbone.

No backing down.

Its the principle of the matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s no strict liability in Scotland the taigs do as they please so why the fuck should we pander to those cunts that hate us anyway? fine reign it in for European games but absolutely not in Scotland unless it’s across the board. 

falkirkNS likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Has anyone seen this, I'm fucking cringing to the extreme

 

Hi Everyone, If you can pass this to your members attending the match today it would be appreciated. It is imperative that all fans attending today’s match support the team in the proper manner. There will be a focus on us so it is essential that our fans only sing songs that benefit the club and support the team – not ones that harm the reputation of Rangers Football Club. The club has been extremely clear: “If any individual supporter is unable to behave in a civilised manner then please stay away from Ibrox and our Club. You are harming Rangers and that is something a genuine supporter would never wish to do.” We want to celebrate the best in our support. We have a fervent loyal fanbase that is the largest and best in the country… let’s show everyone why we are the best. Parking Info: Coaches: Clarke Street – Enter Clark Street at Greenhill Road before the low bridge Cars: MacFarlane Street, Clark Street, MacKean Street, and Ferguslie Park Avenue Banners: Must not cover advertising or back walls of the stands or display anything offensive (as decided by St Mirren FC) Any other questions please let me know. Thanks cid:image001.jpg@01D4227C.50E8CC30 Greg Marshall | Supporters Liaison Officer T 0141 580 8670 | @rangersfcslo

I fail to see anything wrong with that email.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Has anyone seen this, I'm fucking cringing to the extreme

 

Hi Everyone, If you can pass this to your members attending the match today it would be appreciated. It is imperative that all fans attending today’s match support the team in the proper manner. There will be a focus on us so it is essential that our fans only sing songs that benefit the club and support the team – not ones that harm the reputation of Rangers Football Club. The club has been extremely clear: “If any individual supporter is unable to behave in a civilised manner then please stay away from Ibrox and our Club. You are harming Rangers and that is something a genuine supporter would never wish to do.” We want to celebrate the best in our support. We have a fervent loyal fanbase that is the largest and best in the country… let’s show everyone why we are the best. Parking Info: Coaches: Clarke Street – Enter Clark Street at Greenhill Road before the low bridge Cars: MacFarlane Street, Clark Street, MacKean Street, and Ferguslie Park Avenue Banners: Must not cover advertising or back walls of the stands or display anything offensive (as decided by St Mirren FC) Any other questions please let me know. Thanks cid:image001.jpg@01D4227C.50E8CC30 Greg Marshall | Supporters Liaison Officer T 0141 580 8670 | @rangersfcslo

Why you cringing?

JCDBigBear likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

There’s no strict liability in Scotland the taigs do as they please so why the fuck should we pander to those cunts that hate us anyway? fine reign it in for European games but absolutely not in Scotland unless it’s across the board. 

It is only a question of time before strict liability is brought in.   It is clear that some of our fans can't separate Euro and domestic games in any case.   I fail to understand why some people have no grasp on the reality of life today.  What was said and sung not too many years ago is now deemed unacceptable and in many cases illegal.  That isn't just applicable to Rangers or football but in life in general.    The attitude of some with " I will sing what I like no matter the consequences for Rangers" is utterly stupid.   Why harm your own club just because you want to sing songs which have, in reality, nothing to do with either Rangers or football?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JCDBigBear said:

It is only a question of time before strict liability is brought in.   It is clear that some of our fans can't separate Euro and domestic games in any case.   I fail to understand why some people have no grasp on the reality of life today.  What was said and sung not too many years ago is now deemed unacceptable and in many cases illegal.  That isn't just applicable to Rangers or football but in life in general.    The attitude of some with " I will sing what I like no matter the consequences for Rangers" is utterly stupid.   Why harm your own club just because you want to sing songs which have, in reality, nothing to do with either Rangers or football?  

All I’m asking for is parity, while the tarriers do exactly as they please in this country then so will I, if they were really serious about tackling bigotry then it would be across the board but they aren’t it’s just another stick to try and beat the big bad Rangers with, fuck them. 

falkirkNS likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

All I’m asking for is parity, while the tarriers do exactly as they please in this country then so will I, if they were really serious about tackling bigotry then it would be across the board but they aren’t it’s just another stick to try and beat the big bad Rangers with, fuck them. 

I agree about parity with any legislation being seen to be enforced across the board but we need to get our own house in order first.   Our enemies are in positions of authority and that leaves us vulnerable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

Facts.

I don’t think anyone is disputing the singing of fenians in Europe. What I think has angered a lot, that, the club has bent over and took it. Rather than coming out and saying you are correct but what about every cunt else. They have shafted a key faction of our support and it stinks to the core

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

I don’t think anyone is disputing the singing of fenians in Europe. What I think has angered a lot, that, the club has bent over and took it. Rather than coming out and saying you are correct but what about every cunt else. They have shafted a key faction of our support and it stinks to the core

It's utterly pointless. 'Every cunt else' here means celtic in truth and it's fucking pathetic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the end of the day things are different from years gone by, I'm a firm believer of the old saying "sticks and stones" but the songs aren't welcome by the authorities such as EUFA. We either need to take it onboard or EUFA will fine and ban us till we do. Guys are missing out this Thursday because some people don't have enough brain power to see this, so its time to hope the penny drops and certain fans get their act together. At present we need cash and we are 3000 paid tickets down, next time it will be 49k+ paid tickets down, even more if we end up getting kicked out the tournament.

The main defence seems to saying how they sing songs and seem to think this makes everythin OK, but this isn't gonna cut with EUFA as shouting fenian bastards will get us a fine or ban regardless of what they sing. The best thing is for us to get our shit in order and then start pressing the authorities to tackle their bad element.

I truly believe if EUFA said to us "any of your songs and it's a 10 year ban from Europe" then we would still have people singing away as they are to damn thick to understand a simple statement.

Save your songs for the pub or house.

surfsup2 and Siam69 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Listen to Super Prod!

Oh fuck up and give us peace!

It's cunts like you that would see us continually playing to a empty stadium or get chucked out of tournaments. Would you be happy then?  Because that's what will happen if cunts like you don't wise up!

Cringing you say, every post you've made on this thread has me cringing. 

Matter of principle, aye? Well fucking leave then.  It's both selfish and stupid, and plays exactly into the hands of those who wish to harm us. 

Starting a thread like this having a go at common sense.

YOU CAN'T FUCKING DO IT IN THIS DAY AND AGE. I don't agree with it, but that's the way the world is now. We can't win here, the punishments will only get worse. 

Time people like you realised it the better. 

 

Get it up ye ya sympathiser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...