Marshall email

falkirkNS

5 minutes ago, govanblue said:

dark days ahead indeed.

We should take inspiration from Winston Churchill, when a virtually defeated Britain stood at the mercy of The Greater Nazi Reich.

If I recall correctly, he surrendered.  

Comparing UEFA sanctioning us for breaking their rules to our fight against the Nazi's is utterly pathetic to be honest and I would expect better from you.

My family lost many fighting the Nazi's especially ones getting shot down in the Lancasters.

Comparing their fight to stop the Nazi's, to us being allowed to keep calling people fenians is utterly pathetic.

Sort yourself out mate. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

The IRA surrendered a long time ago. They aren't a threat to anyone's way of life (other than the coke dealers the work with). 

Islamic terrorism has killed more British civilians on British soil, more British servicemen and committed more atrocities against British interests in the last 25 years than 'fenianism'. 

Youre looking at a bad guy that doesnt really exist anymore. 

Certainly aren't a threat to the country's way of life. 

The IRA did not surrender, they are simply using different (and far more effective) methods.

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Without being able to legitimise it then it would be meaningless.

Lets use our black and red socks as an example. They can insist thats to signify being uo to our knees in fenian blood but without any way of backing that up then it gets laughed out. 

Thats why its worked with fenian. Its been used so loosely over decades that it can be argued that it is used as a derogatory term for someone perceived RC/Irish RC. 

Sorry mate not having it. Once the TBB is gone then the socks will be next. There's already BBC pundits claiming one of our strips is sectarian.

And before you or anyone says so what, that same pundit claimed that if there was a crush at Rugby Park it would have been our own fault. Football supporters potentially being injured or losing their lives would have been our own fault. Still waiting on him apologizing, still waiting on the BBC rattling his arse over that statement. Anyone who doesn't think they don't have a brass enough neck to go after things like our strip or innocuous songs like Blue Sea of Ibrox or Simply the Best is kidding themselves on.

57 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

It is only a question of time before strict liability is brought in.   It is clear that some of our fans can't separate Euro and domestic games in any case.   I fail to understand why some people have no grasp on the reality of life today.  What was said and sung not too many years ago is now deemed unacceptable and in many cases illegal.  That isn't just applicable to Rangers or football but in life in general.    The attitude of some with " I will sing what I like no matter the consequences for Rangers" is utterly stupid.   Why harm your own club just because you want to sing songs which have, in reality, nothing to do with either Rangers or football?  

you should know better

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The IRA surrendered a long time ago. They aren't a threat to anyone's way of life (other than the coke dealers the work with). 

Islamic terrorism has killed more British civilians on British soil, more British servicemen and committed more atrocities against British interests in the last 25 years than 'fenianism'. 

Youre looking at a bad guy that doesnt really exist anymore. 

Certainly aren't a threat to the country's way of life. 

You clearly dont live in Northern Ireland ya numpty,give up would ye

Trying living on a Republican interface like myself...

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Comparing UEFA sanctioning us for breaking their rules to our fight against the Nazi's is utterly pathetic to be honest and I would expect better from you.

My family lost many fighting the Nazi's especially ones getting shot down in the Lancasters.

Comparing their fight to stop the Nazi's, to us being allowed to keep calling people fenians is utterly pathetic.

Sort yourself out mate. 

:troll:

name of fuck

8 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Only if Fenian bastards is added into the songs. TBB is not being banned it's a couple of words. If the words cannot be changed then obviously the song can't be sung. 

The attacks on us won't stop but without the offending words they won't have a leg stand on

99% of the shite they throw at us is unfounded but it gets reported on a Monday, repeated all week then they move on to the next thing the following week. There's no comeback on them for telling lies about us. No-one is being docked wages, demoted or losing their jobs over telling these lies. So does it really seem like they need a leg to stand on? Does it fuck.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Sort yourself out mate. 

Shut up ya fanny.

I've also compared it to the suffrage movement and the slavery abolition movement. What of it? 

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

Sorry mate not having it. Once the TBB is gone then the socks will be next. There's already BBC pundits claiming one of our strips is sectarian.

And before you or anyone says so what, that same pundit claimed that if there was a crush at Rugby Park it would have been our own fault. Football supporters potentially being injured or losing their lives would have been our own fault. Still waiting on him apologizing, still waiting on the BBC rattling his arse over that statement. Anyone who doesn't think they don't have a brass enough neck to go after things like our strip or innocuous songs like Blue Sea of Ibrox or Simply the Best is kidding themselves on.

Its michael Stewart ffs. Folk have claimed that its sectarian every time weve released an orange kit. All the way back to 93. One fuckwit being offended doesnt mean the world is suddenly going to agree with them

Just now, Getstiffed said:

99% of the shite they throw at us is unfounded but it gets reported on a Monday, repeated all week then they move on to the next thing the following week. There's no comeback on them for telling lies about us. No-one is being docked wages, demoted or losing their jobs over telling these lies. So does it really seem like they need a leg to stand on? Does it fuck.

Remember Sandcastle Gate last season? 

1 hour ago, falkirkNS said:

Lol, if only you had a set,access to media outlets and we have the likes of yes sir  no sirs available.

No backbone at all.

Heres a fact, the majority of the away support, hardcore support imo who follow the team home, away and all over Europe I have the respect for, 99% these that I know are members of protestant fraternities, loyalist flute bands and good standing Unionists, that will never change.

The cultural and heritage associated with "OUR" clubs support will never change,nor will any tarrier run SFA or media outlets change that.

We are being targeted as one, whilst others run the rule not only in Scotland but now back at European level... 

What a crock of shit.

1 minute ago, govanblue said:

Shut up ya fanny.

I've also compared it to the suffrage movement and the slavery abolition movement. What of it? 

Ah so you are just talking a pile of shite then.

Banging on about 'standing up in what you believe in', then completely devaluing your points.

Got ya...

If you cant stop singing about fenian's then stay away from Ibrox. You are not welcome.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the supporter liaison officer reiterating an official club message to the fans. 

Uefa have set the tone, the domestic competitions will follow and we will lose seats and kill our reputation if we don't behave.

If it continues would anyone really be surprised to see us lose points or have to play behind closed doors? 

Those who think they can't be proper fans without singing the banned stuff say more about themselves than anyone else. 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

This is exactly what's happened with our songs :lol:

And they have us bang to rights if we sing abiut fenians. Weve only got something to worry about if there's actually something wrong. In 2019, you cant sing derogatory shit about perceived religious groups. You can still wear orange t-shirts 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Its michael Stewart ffs. Folk have claimed that its sectarian every time weve released an orange kit. All the way back to 93. One fuckwit being offended doesnt mean the world is suddenly going to agree with them

It's not 93 or 99 anymore is it? Its not just some moon howler on Sportscene or Sportsound for a few hours every week. He, and others, have a bigger platform in Twitter, Facebook etc, than the BBC or Sky or BT could ever offer him to spout his shite. And the climate of the world, even in our footballing backwater, has changed completely. You throw terms round like racism and it sticks whether its legitimate or not. We have people in political office that think Islam is a race. Its not a massive leap in logic to see that they can and probably will use the same tactics against everything and anything connected to us.

Just now, The Dude said:

And they have us bang to rights if we sing abiut fenians. Weve only got something to worry about if there's actually something wrong. In 2019, you cant sing derogatory shit about perceived religious groups. You can still wear orange t-shirts 

Not for long we won't.