*****The Official Rangers v Legia Warsaw Thread*****

G.E.C.

2 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Extra time goal count double as well. When we won the ECWC we went though in that scenario eventually........ after the ref said the 6-6 aggregate scoreline (3-2 and 3-4 aet) should be decided on a toss up which we lost I believe. Some Scottish journo pointed out the rules to him.  lol

If both teams have scored the same number of goals home and away after 180 minutes of football, then a result cannot be determined via the away goals rule. A standard, additional 30-minute period of extra time is played.

I think this was recently updated but I could be wrong.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

So he should be Croatian internationalist let’s have it , as I’ve said many times on here since Sunday , I’d play him Sunday to 

I thought you said he wouldn’t feature tonight or Sunday.  You absolutely slated his performance against St.Mirren despite him winning us the game and Gerrard praising his all round game.

Just now, TMB said:

I thought you said he wouldn’t feature tonight or Sunday.  You absolutely slated his performance against St.Mirren despite him winning us the game and Gerrard praising his all round game.

No I said he should play that’s why he’s here , he’s here to play In big games , with you hanging on my every post I thought you’d be well aware I said that 

1 minute ago, spanther22 said:

Barisic will feature in most games as he’s the most attack minded LB flanagan will feature more in games when we are up against it ie Europe away and maybe the paedodome. Halliday will get the league cup.

I wish someone would tell him to attack then.... 🤣

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Puts bed to the shite about a player starting if he's in the presser 

I'm actually shocked how many people have thought a player's appearance at a PC means they'll be playing.  Have they not been paying attention?  Gerrard's been doing it all season - sticking players in PCs and then they're often nowhere to be seen in the starting 11.  I like it.

11 minutes ago, The Blue said:

If both teams have scored the same number of goals home and away after 180 minutes of football, then a result cannot be determined via the away goals rule. A standard, additional 30-minute period of extra time is played.

I think this was recently updated but I could be wrong.

That would be good and is definitely fair

20 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Extra time goal count double as well. When we won the ECWC we went though in that scenario eventually........ after the ref said the 6-6 aggregate scoreline (3-2 and 3-4 aet) should be decided on a toss up which we lost I believe. Some Scottish journo pointed out the rules to him.  lol

I've  never heard that before. Learn something new every day and all that.

Archived