Anyone fancy Hearts to nick a point aff the Paedos

Angus1965

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

There’s pros and cons for both tbf, if they go out they lose even more money and have a massive wage bill and if they go through they could potentially drop points and pick up injuries after Euro games

I'm interested in this

2 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Try to credit jumbos with youth but they e blooded boys at 15 and 16 and destroyed them. Harry cochrane prime example 

Levein is destroying that club 

It's like when we had Ally .Because of the legend status .You cut the Manager more slack 

The Jambos need to get that pathetic manager out of there .

Many don't care for Jambos but for our cause .It would be helpful to have a strong Hearts .That actually are capable of beating the bheasts 

11 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

Watched the last 5 mins or so and I think the taigs are very shaky at the back.

Doesn't matter if they score so many goals. We need to forget how "bad" they are and look at ourselves. We will need over 90 points to win the title.

5 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Doesn't matter if they score so many goals. We need to forget how "bad" they are and look at ourselves. We will need over 90 points to win the title.

Because they are 'shaky' at the back I believe we will take goals off them come Sunday. Ofcourse we need to look after ourselves and what's important is that we have more pts than THEM at the end of the season.

5 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Because they are 'shaky' at the back I believe we will take goals off them come Sunday. Ofcourse we need to look after ourselves and what's important is that we have more pts than THEM at the end of the season.