Union Bears

Captain Hilts

Let's not beat around the bush here and call a spade a spade. The majority of our travelling away support in Europe are union bears. The singing of the Billy boys in Gibraltar was started by the union bears. Take your punishment and move on.  Continue creating a great atmosphere but just don't sing that song. 

The deliberately clipped tone of the e-mail they received compared to the general one was uncalled for, really low behaviour actually.

There were plenty of fans around the ground gleefully joining in the singing.  No-one else has been banned from the next game.

BF1 should have been relocated same as everyone else was.  Only fair.

edit.  ‘Attacks’ doesn’t have an apostrophe btw

Just now, Gazzalivesforever said:

Let's not beat around the bush here and call a spade a spade. The majority of our travelling away support in Europe are union bears. The singing of the Billy boys in Gibraltar was started by the union bears. Take your punishment and move on.  Continue creating a great atmosphere but just don't sing that song. 

Don’t talk absolute shite, oh and the billy boys is not sectarian.  

48 minutes ago, EatDolphins said:

What a lot of shite. Some daft wee boys with nothing to lose think they're so integral to the team they couldn't be replaced. Their section would make make up only sone of the season ticket waiting list.

Its not the point. The club seems to have no problem putting all the blame on they boys and they hardly ever cause any trouble.  They mostly just sing and bounce about having a laugh.  Plus its them who stick up all of our amazing pre match displays.  

48 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

While turning Ibrox into a library in the process. 

Im all for the union bears but maybe if all the supporters coming out with this bullshit sang it wouldn't be a library... you dont need to be in bf1 to sing or start a chant. 

43 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

This lot?? This was a majority singing TBB not just a section! Do you not understand that? This is why they are annoyed, that they are the only ones being punished for something we as a collective have done! 

Looks like I'm not the only one saying it...

4 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Whilst I applaud the stoking of chants etc in recent years you're pedalling a myth there

Ibrox can be great on occasions. 

Imagine a Hamilton or Ross county at Ibrox without the union bears... ooft.

37 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Have you ever seen near enough the full stadium sing TTB/super Rangers?

I started it at my first old firm game from the Govan front. Just after we scored. One of the best feelings I've ever had in my life. Literally the whole stadium joining in after shouting two words!!

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Aye the UB are the issue mate

Fuck off.

Read it back and point out where I said that, I said I like the fact they bring an atmosphere but when the hammer falls on our support you can’t claim to be the forefront of our support then not when this happens. Don’t agree with what happened anyway, but if we are getting restrictions because of singin, should it not be the people who start the chanting...

again dont don’t agree with what happened